The Raised Clenched Fist and its Symbolism in America Today

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Everybody know the symbolic meaning behind holding a clenched fist over your head. It means "fight the power" and all that jazz. It is a fashionable virtue signal to all those who desire to see themselves as fighting the good fight. It is also the posture one takes (I assume) before engaging in a session of fist fucking. But I digress.

My inspiration to write about this is reading the news story of the Tennessee assembly men and chicks raising up their fists to show solidarity during the vote to expel some trouble makers who decided to bring in a bunch of leftist protesters, presumably to protest gun violence in response to the psycho tranny committing mass murder in the Nashville school shooting last week. These silly schmucks ushered these idiots into the capital building and disrupted legislative proceedings. In other words, these elected officials planned and engaged in an insurrection at the Tennessee state house. Because they knowingly violated the legislative body's rules, a couple of the leading insurrectionists were thrown out of the legislature. As an aside, I wonder why they are not also languishing in a holding cell and forced to wait for a couple of years to stand trial for their insurrection of a duly elected legislative body. But again, I digress. These morons could have formed and participated in such a protest outside of the capital building in a manner that did not disrupt the legislature. But they, instead, chose to shut down the capital. Because they had this option, their 1st Amendment rights were not violated. Yes, they have free speech rights notwithstanding their official status. But they DO NOT have the right to do so at any place and at any time. That would be absurd. They could have simply protested outside the capital building.

Of course, they are also throwing race into the mix. This too is bogus, as there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that white male reps could have done the same thing and not suffered the same fate (expulsion). Their cries of racism are blatantly disingenuous, divisive, damaging, and intended to undermine the legitimacy of the duly elected government officials and the institutions themselves.

One must ponder what it is that these people are raising their fists to. THEY are themselves elected representatives. Do they not understand that others may have differing, and quite reasonable, opinions? Do they not realize that there is a process for them to voice their opposition and to gain popular support for their cause? Instead, they seek to impose their views and policies via force. This is the action of authoritarians, tribalists, and people who do not support our limited democratic form of governance. In other words, Insurrectionists. Tennessee, like America generally, is not some remote province in Ghana. This is not how we conduct business here. Following the rules protects EVERYBODY's rights. These reps chose against following the rules and embraced anti-democratic actions.

So, when they raise their fist, who exactly are they standing in opposition to? I will tell you. They are standing in opposition to our constitutional republic and the rule of law. We also see this today in the BLM, the antifa clowns, and the young idiots who are mad because they have to pay back the loans they got to finance their worthless educations. What does the raised fist symbolize today? It is clearly an anti-American virtue signal that harkens back to every communist revolution that occurred in the 1900s around the world. It is a message that they prefer authoritarian shit-hole life to freedom. How fucking idiotic is that?

Therefore, when I see an American raise their clenched fist in opposition to some perceived wrong I immediate thing: What a fucking idiot.

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 2.14.17 PM.png

Considering the explanation put forward by the OP. the following video shows trump is so excited to raise his fists indicating an upcoming fist fucking session. Considering the background music, there is no doubt it will be a gay fist fucking session.

• Banned
Considering the explanation put forward by the OP. the following video shows trump is so excited to raise his fists indicating an upcoming fist fucking session. Considering the background music, there is no doubt it will be a gay fist fucking session.

What are you, a homophobe??

Forum List

Back