The radicalization of the left

Glenn Beck videos are certainly priceless. Future generations will have a hard time believing just how crazy the right wing became in the early 2000s. Beck and Hannity videos will be proof positive of the rampant craziness of the time.
Snowflake...it’s not the right that thinks there are 121 different genders. :lmao:

History will both laugh at and denounce YOU and your fellow idiot progressives, Bullshit. It has already started.

This is your tattoo’d, afro’d, idiot left-wing representative with her fist in the air taking her oath on a Malcolm-X book, BULLDOG. There is nothing normal or rational about any of it. Future generations will never believe how bat-shit crazy you people became...

975287FC-2994-4655-A9C7-2D33B44DB485.jpeg

This is your tattoo’d, afro’d, idiot left-wing representative with her fist in the air taking her oath on a Malcolm-X book, BULLDOG. There is nothing normal or rational about any of it. Future generations will never believe how bat-shit crazy you people became...

View attachment 199529

Not sure how a hair style or tattoo could oppress you. Perhaps you should talk to your therapist about it.

Not sure how a hair style or tattoo could oppress you. Perhaps you should talk to your therapist about it.
We weren’t discussing “oppression”. We were discussing how bat-shit crazy you people have become and how history will look back on you with disgust and contempt.

We weren’t discussing “oppression”. We were discussing how bat-shit crazy you people have become and how history will look back on you with disgust and contempt.

Yes. I'm sure the Nazi-AltRight will remember this as a bad time.

Only a hard core RWNJ would think something like that.
Fascism is a form of totalitarianism. Totalitarianism is incompatible with the right-wing ideology which is all about liberty and the individual. Pick up a book sometime, my friend. I would recommend starting with “The Road to Serfdom” by Friedrich Hayek.
“fascism and communism are merely variants of the same totalitarianism which central control of all economic activity tends to produce”

Speak for yourself. Nobody tells me who to vote for. I think for myself.

I'm sure you believe that. Problem is, it's pretty unbelievable.

If you’re so weak-minded that a corporation can Jedi-mind-fuck you into voting for who they want - then you have much bigger issues than corporations.

You voted for the most pro-corporation COC ever to darken the office, and you lecture others about buckling to corporate leverage and manipulation. The irony is suffocating. It's almost as if you aren't really paying any attention to the political environment at all.

Ajit Pai is a Verizon puppet.
You make zero sense. Ajit Pai is an appointed bureaucrat. He’s not an elected representative. :cuckoo:

And this post makes even less sense. Ajit Pai was the assistant general counsel to Verizon before he was appointed, specifically handling regulation and competition issues for them. This is the very same Verizon that sued to have the Net Neutrality provisions removed. As FCC chairman he is an unchecked, unaccountable fox now running the communications hen house of America to the advantage of telecoms and telecoms only. But I suppose such blatant conflicts of interest don't count when your guy is doing it, amirite?!?

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

but the difference is that Palin was attacked for being who she is, Dolezal is being attacked for pretending to be something she isn't. Not anywhere near equivalent.
There are always going to be differences. No two situations are EVER the same. Equivalency is rare.

My point is that both ends shamelessly exploit any perceived weakness at every opportunity, regardless of the validity of the argument.

That allows them both to (a) ignore and avoid the sins of their own tribe, and (b) avoid concentrating on actually improving things.

I agree with you in principle, but it is quite evident that there are more attacks generated by the left than by the right, the constant attacking of Trump is much greater than any attacks on Obama, the difference being that much of the media are leftists who have not been able to get over Hillary losing.

the other problem IMHO is career politicians, the founders never intended being in congress to be a lifetime pursuit, they envisioned that people would serve the government for a term or two and then return to real life. Being in congress has become much too lucrative financially and that is why we see so much corruption, lying, and cheating.
Is there more now? Yeah, I agree with that, and I see two reasons: First, we're just worse and more divided with each President. We're just getting uglier. And second, the Left thought it was over, that demographics had finally taken over and they were on their way. This threw a huge monkey wrench into that notion and they completely lost their shit as a result. Their behavior been a big disappointment.

The question is whether 2016 was a Big Change or a Last Gasp. My guess is the latter, but I'm lousy at political predictions.

:rolleyes: Yep, because there is some sort of equivalency between Trump and Obama when it comes to WELL DESERVED contempt.

It's not that they are ACTUALLY different, it's that the left is just so much worse and not giving Trump the good will he deserves.

Last edited:
Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

but the difference is that Palin was attacked for being who she is, Dolezal is being attacked for pretending to be something she isn't. Not anywhere near equivalent.
There are always going to be differences. No two situations are EVER the same. Equivalency is rare.

My point is that both ends shamelessly exploit any perceived weakness at every opportunity, regardless of the validity of the argument.

That allows them both to (a) ignore and avoid the sins of their own tribe, and (b) avoid concentrating on actually improving things.

I agree with you in principle, but it is quite evident that there are more attacks generated by the left than by the right, the constant attacking of Trump is much greater than any attacks on Obama, the difference being that much of the media are leftists who have not been able to get over Hillary losing.

the other problem IMHO is career politicians, the founders never intended being in congress to be a lifetime pursuit, they envisioned that people would serve the government for a term or two and then return to real life. Being in congress has become much too lucrative financially and that is why we see so much corruption, lying, and cheating.
Is there more now? Yeah, I agree with that, and I see two reasons: First, we're just worse and more divided with each President. We're just getting uglier. And second, the Left thought it was over, that demographics had finally taken over and they were on their way. This threw a huge monkey wrench into that notion and they completely lost their shit as a result. Their behavior been a big disappointment.

The question is whether 2016 was a Big Change or a Last Gasp. My guess is the latter, but I'm lousy at political predictions.

:rolleyes: Yep, because there is some sort of equivalency between Trump and Obama when it comes to WELL DESERVED contempt.

It's not that they are ACTUALLY different, it's that the left is just so much worse and not giving Trump the good will he deserves.
I'm sure there's a point there, but considering the source, I don't care.

But thanks for the input, really.

Last edited:
You make zero sense. Ajit Pai is an appointed bureaucrat. He’s not an elected representative. :cuckoo:
Ajit Pai was the assistant general counsel to Verizon before he was appointed, specifically handling regulation and competition issues for them.
Aaaaaand your point would beeeee? Oh wait...that’s right...you don’t have one. Dumb Duck claimed that Ajit Pai was in the pocket of Verizon. I merely pointed out how ignorant that was as he didn’t run for public office. He didn’t take campaign donations, etc.

You voted for the most pro-corporation COC ever to darken the office
Snowflake...you don’t have the faintest clue who I voted for. Your ignorant comment right here proves it.
Whatever
Vintage ignorant left-wing post. First make a claim that is 100% false. Then come back with “whatever” when proven wrong. That is how progressives view facts and the truth - “whatever”.

Just so you know, snowflake, I have never cast a single vote in my entire life for either Donald Trump or Gary Johnson. Never. Not once.

In fact, I was so disgusted with both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton that I didn’t even vote in the last election. I refused to. But unlike you, I’m not a partisan hack. And I can admit when I’m wrong.

President Trump has been phenomenal in his first year and a half. It’s been the best of any presidency of the modern era during the same time frame. And if he continues like he has (upholding the U.S. Constitution, facilitating liberty, cutting bloated, unconstitutional government, etc.), he will receive my vote and support for everything he does.

Ajit Pai was the assistant general counsel to Verizon before he was appointed, specifically handling regulation and competition issues for them.
Aaaaaand your point would beeeee? Oh wait...that’s right...you don’t have one. Dumb Duck claimed that Ajit Pai was in the pocket of Verizon. I merely pointed out how ignorant that was as he didn’t run for public office. He didn’t take campaign donations, etc.

My point is that the snake Pai (foxnews.com) has an agenda to squeeze telecom consumers for every cent possible. The Orange Virus appointed him to chair a NON-ELECTED regulatory board, the Federal COMMUNICATIONS Commission, giving him unfettered access to repeal or strengthen the regulation policy of all communications in America. To simplify even further for those of you softer in the head, Like P@triot, Orange gave an individual that already has a proven bias towards regulation of media carte blanche access to oversee all of it. Oh, my! Say goodbye to Net Neutrality then, bye bye political filter. Bye bye anything resembling an objective viewpoint. Enjoy this 'victory' while you can.

It's all complete bullshit, and I'm pretty sure you're aware. You just don't care because your political cult tells you so. This will affect ALL lovers and users of the internet. Badly. If you can't believe Ajit Pai is definitely in the pocket of Verizon and other telecoms, well, maybe you're just not bright enough to be a part of the conversation, sport.

I'm sure there's a 'fuck Obama' thread you can troll in the meantime.

You voted for the most pro-corporation COC ever to darken the office
Snowflake...you don’t have the faintest clue who I voted for. Your ignorant comment right here proves it.
Whatever
Vintage ignorant left-wing post. First make a claim that is 100% false. Then come back with “whatever” when proven wrong. That is how progressives view facts and the truth - “whatever”.

Just so you know, snowflake, I have never cast a single vote in my entire life for either Donald Trump or Gary Johnson. Never. Not once.

In fact, I was so disgusted with both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton that I didn’t even vote in the last election. I refused to. But unlike you, I’m not a partisan hack. And I can admit when I’m wrong.

Then YOU HAVE NO VOICE. STFU. No one cares to hear opinions from the uninvolved dregs of the political peanut gallery. Thanks for proving you can't even do pretty much the easiest civic responsibility we as citizens have. Game, Set, Match. You're a loser.

Forum List

Back