The radicalization of the left

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.

I don't know how she hasn't monetized the massive amount of attention she gets from Republicans.
Because we wouldn’t pay for her nonsense - and you progressive parasites who mooch off of society can’t afford to pay for her.

If I were Dolezal's friend, I would tell her to immediately start speaking out in support of Trump. She can spend the rest of her life living off of her Fox News and other conservative media earnings.

Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.

Sure, both ends of the spectrum love highlighting shining symbols of their points.

This lady is a perfect example of the intellectual dishonesty of Identity Politics and Political Correctness. I can't blame them.

The Democrats did the same thing with Sarah Palin. They brought her up at every opportunity.

Obviously. Just one of the seemingly endless examples of how the two "sides" can be so similar in their behaviors.
Palin was/is a hero of the right. Dolezal is a tabloid story.

Doesn't matter. You folks make the most of every opportunity. Both sides.

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.

Doesn't matter. You folks make the most of every opportunity. Both sides.
Okay, dad :rolleyes:

Couldn't help it with Sarah. She kept saying such stupid things, and she was just so damn funny.
Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.

Agreed. She was an easy target. But that's where we are now, just attack at every chance.
The Rs should be blamed more. The effectiveness of the D circular firing squad is surreal. Therefore they should throttle back and let the Ds do their work for them.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.

I wonder who got that all started? I don't recall many republicans being called a traitor just because they didn't agree with the president.
Really? That’s all you people spouted during the Barack Insane Obama reign of terror.

D81F50E2-7963-4386-8C40-D8ED9403EC72.jpeg

I don't see anyone trying to defend Dolezal
Uh...you have sat right here on USMB defending both Rachel Dolezal and her idiotic "identify" position. Show me a single left-winger that doesn't vehemently support people "identifying" as another gender?

Forum List

Back