The radicalization of the left

You voted for the most pro-corporation COC ever to darken the office
Snowflake...you don’t have the faintest clue who I voted for. Your ignorant comment right here proves it.
Whatever
Vintage ignorant left-wing post. First make a claim that is 100% false. Then come back with “whatever” when proven wrong. That is how progressives view facts and the truth - “whatever”.

Just so you know, snowflake, I have never cast a single vote in my entire life for either Donald Trump or Gary Johnson. Never. Not once.

In fact, I was so disgusted with both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton that I didn’t even vote in the last election. I refused to. But unlike you, I’m not a partisan hack. And I can admit when I’m wrong.

Then YOU HAVE NO VOICE. STFU. No one cares to hear opinions from the uninvolved dregs of the political peanut gallery. Thanks for proving you can't even do pretty much the easiest civic responsibility we as citizens have. Game, Set, Match. You're a loser.

no, the loser in adult conversations is the moron that uses terms like orange virus to describe the president of the US. You, my little ignorant pissant are the loser here, because you are incapable of rational logical thinking and can only post juvenile stupid insults instead of intelligent discussion. welcome to my ignore list.

This will affect ALL lovers and users of the internet.
Snowflake...do you have any idea how insane you sound right now? We didn’t have “Net Neutrality” for the first 30 years of the internet and nobody was “affected badly”. Nobody. You’re such a blind, partisan hack that you have absolutely no idea what Net Neutrality was or what it did. You just know that you love Obama and he supported it so it must be “good”.

Net Neutrality did what all progressive agenda do - took away freedom (in this case, internet freedom) and drastically increased costs. It was about controlling the internet. It’s always about control with the left. Here is just one small example, you uneducated partisan hack:
That same year, T-Mobile introduced a “Binge On” plan, which offered customers unlimited data on some video options including Netflix, HBO, and Hulu.

While then-FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler called the “Binge On” plan “innovative,” progressive activists thought the plan was a clear violation of the brand new net neutrality regulations and lobbied the FCC to kill the plan.
So a corporation is offering consumers unlimited data to “binge” on platforms like Netflix, HBO, and Hulu. That’s a consumers dream. But what do the progressive fascist control freaks do? They lobby a government bureaucracy to kill it.
But before the FCC could act, T-Mobile ended Binge On and created a new plan called “Uncarrier,” which allows customers to download all the data they want, but charges an extra $25 to upgrade the quality of video from 480p to HD quality.
So we went from FREE and UNLIMITED to an extra $25 per month thanks to idiot progressives such as yourself supporting “Net Neutrality”. And who does that hurt? Like all progressive policies - it hurts the poor. The wealthy can afford the $25 per month. The poor can’t.

Net Neutrality Is On the Outs. This Bill Would Repeal It for Good.

The Orange Virus appointed him to chair a NON-ELECTED regulatory board
That is freaking hilarious. The people who have supported and created every unconstitutional “non-elected regulatory board” are the same one’s who cry like little bitches the moment they no longer control them.

You don’t want “non-elected regulatory boards”? Stop supporting big government fascists, you dimwit. The FCC was created under FDR, dumb ass.

but the difference is that Palin was attacked for being who she is, Dolezal is being attacked for pretending to be something she isn't. Not anywhere near equivalent.
There are always going to be differences. No two situations are EVER the same. Equivalency is rare.

My point is that both ends shamelessly exploit any perceived weakness at every opportunity, regardless of the validity of the argument.

That allows them both to (a) ignore and avoid the sins of their own tribe, and (b) avoid concentrating on actually improving things.

I agree with you in principle, but it is quite evident that there are more attacks generated by the left than by the right, the constant attacking of Trump is much greater than any attacks on Obama, the difference being that much of the media are leftists who have not been able to get over Hillary losing.

the other problem IMHO is career politicians, the founders never intended being in congress to be a lifetime pursuit, they envisioned that people would serve the government for a term or two and then return to real life. Being in congress has become much too lucrative financially and that is why we see so much corruption, lying, and cheating.
Is there more now? Yeah, I agree with that, and I see two reasons: First, we're just worse and more divided with each President. We're just getting uglier. And second, the Left thought it was over, that demographics had finally taken over and they were on their way. This threw a huge monkey wrench into that notion and they completely lost their shit as a result. Their behavior been a big disappointment.

The question is whether 2016 was a Big Change or a Last Gasp. My guess is the latter, but I'm lousy at political predictions.

:rolleyes: Yep, because there is some sort of equivalency between Trump and Obama when it comes to WELL DESERVED contempt.

It's not that they are ACTUALLY different, it's that the left is just so much worse and not giving Trump the good will he deserves.
I'm sure there's a point there, but considering the source, I don't care.

But thanks for the input, really.

Aww shucks baby don't cry.:icon_rolleyes:

This is who they are...a bunch of violent thugs who advocate for the elimination of the U.S. Constitution and rights such as the 1st Amendment.
Felarca — a well-known Antifa activist who advocates violence and squashing free speech — has been arrested for riot-related offenses a couple times herself.
I marvel at the restraint that conservatives display all over the nation on a daily basis. If this is me, there would be teeth all over the ground and a shit-ton of unconscious progressive fascists in my wake.

Antifa activists accused of beating up Trump supporter at Berkeley rally receive their verdicts

FIVE replies. I hit a nerve, I suppose.

Snowflake...do you have any idea how insane you sound right now? We didn’t have “Net Neutrality” for the first 30 years of the internet and nobody was “affected badly”. Nobody. You’re such a blind, partisan hack that you have absolutely no idea what Net Neutrality was or what it did. You just know that you love Obama and he supported it so it must be “good”.

I already offered you the exact, non-partisan definition of NN. You give me a definition of... partisan, anecdotal nonsense. Who here is blinded by partisanship again?

Net Neutrality did what all progressive agenda do - took away freedom (in this case, internet freedom) and drastically increased costs.

Oh yeah, genius? HOW? Can you tell me HOW it took away freedom? You'd better be detailed. I know you don't possess the capacity, but I'll bite. Please explain yourself.

It was about controlling the internet. It’s always about control with the left. Here is just one small example, you uneducated partisan hack:
That same year, T-Mobile introduced a “Binge On” plan, which offered customers unlimited data on some video options including Netflix, HBO, and Hulu.

While then-FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler called the “Binge On” plan “innovative,” progressive activists thought the plan was a clear violation of the brand new net neutrality regulations and lobbied the FCC to kill the plan.

So a corporation is offering consumers unlimited data to “binge” on platforms like Netflix, HBO, and Hulu. That’s a consumers dream. But what do the progressive fascist control freaks do? They lobby a government bureaucracy to kill it.

What lobby? You're simply lying. I refuse to debate with flat out dishonesty. If you believe treating all data as equal is controlling the internet, then I can't help with your incompetence. This is a problem with your partisan fool mind that can't or won't be deprogrammed. With NN, the idea of requiring programs like BingeOn is unnecessary.

But before the FCC could act, T-Mobile ended Binge On and created a new plan called “Uncarrier,” which allows customers to download all the data they want, but charges an extra $25 to upgrade the quality of video from 480p to HD quality.
So we went from FREE and UNLIMITED to an extra $25 per month thanks to idiot progressives such as yourself supporting “Net Neutrality”. And who does that hurt? Like all progressive policies - it hurts the poor. The wealthy can afford the $25 per month. The poor can’t.

Net Neutrality Is On the Outs. This Bill Would Repeal It for Good.

Net Neutrality concerns the treatment of data. It has nothing to do with limiting bandwidth, ISPs, competition or anything else. The stupid Johnny-Come-Lately propaganda from ignorant wackaloons like yourself is directly in response to it, because... Obama reasons? You're simply misinformed, as always, because apparently, you lack the critical thought to even try to understand this very basic, simple concept.

That is freaking hilarious. The people who have supported and created every unconstitutional “non-elected regulatory board” are the same one’s who cry like little bitches the moment they no longer control them.

Entertaining, yet irrelevant.

You don’t want “non-elected regulatory boards”? Stop supporting big government fascists, you dimwit. The FCC was created under FDR, dumb ass.

Yeah. Irrelevant again.

I would bet everything I own that Tumbleweed lives in a trailer park. You can tell by his intellect and his dialogue.

Wow! Everything? I hope you're not a gambling man. :21: Anyway, cool story, bro, yet irrelevant once again. Strike three, you're done.

When one is more interested in an ideology and propaganda, facts and the truth become “eh...whatever”.

It's apparent you have no clear understanding of irony either. :itsok: It's okay, I don't hate ya.

I already offered you the exact, non-partisan definition of NN. You give me a definition of... partisan, anecdotal nonsense. Who here is blinded by partisanship again?
A “definition”. From the left-wing lunatics who created it. :lmao:

Snowflake...you gave propaganda. I gave reality. Please tell the board here why we’ve had free, unregulated internet for 30 years but suddenly we need “Net Neutrality”. You can’t answer it so you resort to idiotic, immature responses like “but...but...but...I gave a definition”.

Net Neutrality did what all progressive agenda do - took away freedom (in this case, internet freedom) and drastically increased costs.
Oh yeah, genius? HOW? Can you tell me HOW it took away freedom? You'd better be detailed. I know you don't possess the capacity, but I'll bite. Please explain yourself.
I already explained that. Your illiteracy is showing. It takes away the freedom to decide how you want to operate your internet business and it takes away a consumers freedom to decide. Please refer back to post #162 and ask a family member or friend to read it to you and then explain it to you.

Entertaining, yet irrelevant.
Every time you get owned with facts, you say stupid shit like “whatever” or “irrelevant”. More proof that you’re a blind, partisan hack.

The entire argument started over Verizon supposedly having appointed, government officials in their pockets. Well...those people couldn’t even exist if not for ignorant progressives such as yourself, supporting unconstitutional government. So it is completely and totally “relevant”, snowflake.

Net Neutrality concerns the treatment of data. It has nothing to do with limiting bandwidth
The “treatment of data”. :lmao:

Snowflake...nobody said anything about bandwidth. Your illiteracy is a huge barrier to having a discussion. In the real world example above, consumers lost unlimited data (or “treatment”) at no additional cost because of idiotic Net Neutrality.

You love theoretical progressive propaganda. I prefer reality.

It was about controlling the internet. It’s always about control with the left. Here is just one small example, you uneducated partisan hack:

What lobby? You're simply lying.
Good grief...your illiteracy is agonizing. I can see why you are a typical low IQ Dumbocrat voter. :eusa_doh:

I said, “they lobby” (a verb). You respond with “what lobby” (a noun). To lobby is an action. It essentially means to advocate for something. A lobby is a group specializing in that advocacy (ie lobbying).

Again...click the link and ask a family member or friend to read the story to you and then explain it to you.

Let’s follow the liberal “logic” here. Kathy Griffin fawns all over Donald Trump for decades (like a typical money-hungry, power-hungry progressive). Stormy Daniels begs Trump for sex, takes money from him to be quiet about it, breaks her contract, and then at the end of the day, both of these “classy” ladies say “fuck Trump”?

Why? Because he had the “audacity” to enter the political arena without sharing their fascist views? The man they fawned all over and used for their own agenda, they now rail against simply because he has the “audacity” to hold his own views in America.

Kathy Griffin Teams with Stormy Daniels to Say 'F**k Trump'

Once again we see the left denying science, biology, and reality. Rachel Dolezal not only “identifies” as being black, she also apparently “identifies” as being poor.

Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader exposed as white, charged with welfare fraud

Insanity. They like to change the definition of things to make them sound better, too.

Poor means that you like nanny government and has nothing to do with how much money you have.

Wealthy means you are a white Republican.

Tolerant means you side with the left and viciously attack all others.

And, if you are a liberal, you get to choose your race, sex, age, and now your financial status regardless of actual facts.

Forum List

Back