The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

as a liberal, I have never told a black man or woman that they will not make it in life without the help of a democratic government. Do you have any links that would illustrate such sentiment from the democratic party?

I, for one, think that black americans are and have always been, smart and savvy voters...and their overwhelming support for the democratic party for the last half century is no fluke.

As their poverty rate and rate of single parent households attest (as high as 90% in some areas), both due to Liberal policies, they are not as smart and savvy as you opine.

I'll leave that to Bill Cosby. He's gaining converts faster than any old white guy could.

no...come on... take some positive proactive steps to reverse the fact that, for all practical purposes, all black americans vote democratic...I think your ideas about them all being morons has real promise....I urge you to press forward with that marketing plan.

no...come on... take some positive proactive steps to reverse the fact that, for all practical purposes, all black americans vote democratic...I think your ideas about them all being morons has real promise....I urge you to press forward with that marketing plan.
Great debate tactic: put words in my mouth and bash me with them. Typical Lib. :rofl:

BTW, that's what you Damnocrats really think of them, ain't it? :badgrin:

Great debate tactic: put words in my mouth and bash me with them. Typical Lib. :rofl:

BTW, that's what you Damnocrats really think of them, ain't it? :badgrin:

I guess you need to spin some sort of excuse as to why 90% of black americans continue to vote for democrats. Why DO you think that is?

Do tell.

No I was talking about you. Sorry, I fogot I had to be as simple as possible with you, like Al Gore talks to his audience.

I can read.... and I can comprehend what I read. I look forward to your efforts at outreach to the black community as we move towards '08...you've done such a bang up job so far! keep up the good work!

I can read.... and I can comprehend what I read. I look forward to your efforts at outreach to the black community as we move towards '08...you've done such a bang up job so far! keep up the good work!

Geez, is Glock running for office?

and that has always characterized our discussions: respect.

I am on record as seeking that same level of dialog with glockshemale.... to no avail

You've always been respectful to me. Do you give others the same?

Umm, it's a two way street. You did your part, I try to do mine.
and I acknowledge and appreciate your efforts. I have PM'ed glockshemale and offered to raise the tone of our discussion and was soundly rejected.

As far as I am concerned, he/she can go f**k him/herself

and I acknowledge and appreciate your efforts. I have PM'ed glockshemale and offered to raise the tone of our discussion and was soundly rejected.

As far as I am concerned, he/she can go f**k him/herself

One way or the other...

Forum List

Back