The Racist History of The Democratic Party

You said the racists had to be Republicans, but as I pointed out the Democrat party is still a significant minority. The only thing you proved is you're not man enough to admit that was a stupid argument, it doesn't prove shit.

The fiscal conservatives went Republican. You offered no evidence at all. Typical Democrat empty shell

The GOP is the dominant party in the South NOW.
Southern Democrats were the racists back THEN.
The South didn’t become progressive. It is still as conservative as ever. The racists never left the region and just embraced another party.

Prove me wrong.

Don’t bother you can’t

You can have the last word here, I’m done. :)

Prove me wrong.

Ding, ding, ding! The province of Democrats. Prove me wrong! It's not your job to prove you are right, it's my job to prove you wrong and then convince you to admit you were wrong, which you will never do. LOL. Sure, Sport, I'm going to "prove you wrong"

Don't try to deflect from what the Right has become, and what Trump feeds.

Oh, what the hell, go ahead and be what you are, I don't care at this point. Enjoy.
we know numerous policies Trump has put in to help blacks in the inner cities like the first step act , criminal justice reform ,opportunity zones , permanent funding of black colleges ect.... tell us please what biden has done for African Americans in the pat 50 yrs.

Last edited:
Ding, ding, ding! The province of Democrats. Prove me wrong! It's not your job to prove you are right, it's my job to prove you wrong and then convince you to admit you were wrong, which you will never do. LOL. Sure, Sport, I'm going to "prove you wrong"

One white flag was enough thank you very much.

;)

One white flag was enough thank you very much.

;)

I accepted your white flag, but that doesn't mean I can't mock you for your stupid argument that racists can't be in the minority party. So according to you, the racists are all Democrats in New York, California and Illinois, huh?

we know numerous policies Trump has put in to help blacks in the inner cities like the first step act , criminal justice reform ,opportunity zones , permanent funding of black colleges ect.... tell us please what biden ha done for African Americans in the pat 50 yrs.
Biden's a mess, a terrible, lousy candidate, and it doesn't matter.

The alternative is ugly, and those participating in it don't understand that.

Elections are about contrasts.

I know you don't see it. It's not my job to prove it to you. Again, enjoy.

I accepted your white flag, but that doesn't mean I can't mock you for your stupid argument that racists can't be in the minority party. So according to you, the racists are all Democrats in New York, California and Illinois, huh?

Next time bring your A game.

You're dismissed. LOL

I support taking down actual confederate monuments, yes. I also support renaming all the southern bases named after confederate generals. And I've long supported removing confederate flags from all government property and removing them from being within the flags of States.

Blacks have reasonable reason to resent those. And government should not be doing things that reasonably offends a significant portion of it's own population.

That said, I do not support doing it through riots but through lawful means. I think looters and rioters should be arrested and spend a good chunk of time in jail. I'd also declare open season on them when they are looting someone's property
Yea thats good.
Howbout peacefully removing them.
But you know today Trump wants to keep confederate flags on military bases?

Who disputes the Democratic Party wasn’t racist back then?
Hell if anything they're more racist now. They just go about it differently now. Back then they were more open and honest about. Today they pretend it's something other than what it is and they try to deny their past. I guess they've always been liars and they always will be liars and racist assholes.

Biden's a mess, a terrible, lousy candidate, and it doesn't matter.

The alternative is ugly, and those participating in it don't understand that.

Elections are about contrasts.

I know you don't see it. It's not my job to prove it to you. Again, enjoy.
excuses excuses ......the dem party owns you !

Do you vote democrat? Then you support those racist policies.

Doesn’t work that way, in spite of the puerile broad brush.

If you think Democrats all march in lockstep with progressives then you don’t know the Blue Dog coalition.

Hell if anything they're more racist now. They just go about it differently now. Back then they were more open and honest about. Today they pretend it's something other than what it is and they try to deny their past. I guess they've always been liars and they always will be liars and racist assholes.
Every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world thinks you are absolutely a babbling idiot LOL. Like most of the GOP base absolutely nuts at this point....

Forum List

Back