The Racialization of American education

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
This nonsense is too reminiscent of how Nazi Germany propagandized the German People....not that long ago no one would ever have thought that something like this could happen in America

I watched a video of the French Foreign Legion as they were doing combat instruction. They all spoke about the cohesiveness of their unit, even though they all spoke different languages and were from different places.

Some were running from the law, from obligations, from life, nobody else cared, they were all one. Some had tattoos, scars, physical and emotional, but they were all fighting for France now.

During combat instruction, one guy was given a bloody nose and was only angry that he lost the fight. He was battered but not beaten and the instructor was openly applauding both soldiers for their aggression. As he said "we want aggression in our soldiers, we want them to be aggressive when facing the enemy". They all were proud French though none of them were born there, most of them hardly spoke French at this point.

I then saw a U.S military recruiting video about some girl named "Emma" who had two mothers and was talking about her activism work and how she overcame her challenges as a Snowflake (my words).

Racial identity politics and division of your young is certain to destroy solidarity in your nation. Many of them will grow up resentful and blaming their nation for being evil. Just as some in college today dislike their country.

What will the next generation think of their nation? Of their elders? You are supposed to train soldiers to fight and educate kids to succeed at complex challenges, math, science etc. Instead, you have social indoctrination and public service announcements.

Next thing you know they'll be teaching kids we evolved from monkeys, what blasphemy!

What the hell does race have to do with a kids education? What does equality mean, when the biggest whiners about this perceived lack of equlity such as Maxine Waters, is worth tens of millions, lives in a massive home surrounded by a wall and who wouldn't dare rub shoulders with the poorest in her district.

Here is some food for thought. If social indoctrinating teachers keep promoting division and kids learn more about concepts such as equality rather than algebra, your entire nation will collapse...equally.

Teaching kids about the inequalities of the past seems like a worthy item to add to the curriculum.

What isn't "teachable" to those who have not suffered from institutionalized racism is the effect it has on those who suffered. Teaching the inequalities of the past is not going to be a comprehensive measure but it's necessary.

Teaching kids about the inequalities of the past seems like a worthy item to add to the curriculum.

What isn't "teachable" to those who have not suffered from institutionalized racism is the effect it has on those who suffered. Teaching the inequalities of the past is not going to be a comprehensive measure but it's necessary.
They way these people see it we should stop doing history classes about the holocausts because it discusses inequalities.

Who hasn't been abused? I know I have and I have had far less accountability for far more direct, specific and perpetual efforts.

Some of my ancestors were oppressed by the British, some of many. Are these subjects that as a kid I should have my teachers focus on? How does that help my prospects in the competitive global economy?

It's one thing to learn from history, not pretend it's still active today. Those who live in the past will live in the past and never reach their brightest future.

Last edited:

They way these people see it we should stop doing history classes about the holocausts because it discusses inequalities.
When it comes to the broad topic of minorities in education, I think the conservatives have a point to a small extent.

Look, when I was in class at my public high school in Texas; the assignments were given, you either did the assignment or you didn't. The teacher didn't give one version of the lecture to part of the class and a different version to another part of the class. The assignments were the same, the instruction was the same. Whether you did the work as a student was up to you. Same deadlines; same grading (as far as I know). Ethnic minorities didn't get the short end of the stick on this. If they didn't do as well, other factors may have come into play but the classroom wasn't slanted one way or the other in the school I went to anyway.

The argument over what should be taught is always hilarious since students are regularly taught, in History anyway, perhaps a fifth (to be generous) of what they should be exposed to. Telling the truth that there was codified racism in America for most of our existence shouldn't be a point of argument. It is, after all, the truth.

Who hasn't been abused? I know I have and I have had far less accountability for far more direct, specific and perpetual efforts.

Some of my ancestors were oppressed by the British, some of many. Are these subjects that as a kid I should have my teachers focus on? How does that help my prospects in the competitive global economy?

It's one thing to learn from history, not pretend it's still active today. Those who live in the past will live in the past and never reach their brightest future.

Should we not learn of your plight as well based on the whims of who happens to be the political majority of a State Legislature?

When it comes to the broad topic of minorities in education, I think the conservatives have a point to a small extent.

Look, when I was in class at my public high school in Texas; the assignments were given, you either did the assignment or you didn't. The teacher didn't give one version of the lecture to part of the class and a different version to another part of the class. The assignments were the same, the instruction was the same. Whether you did the work as a student was up to you. Same deadlines; same grading (as far as I know). Ethnic minorities didn't get the short end of the stick on this. If they didn't do as well, other factors may have come into play but the classroom wasn't slanted one way or the other in the school I went to anyway.

The argument over what should be taught is always hilarious since students are regularly taught, in History anyway, perhaps a fifth (to be generous) of what they should be exposed to. Telling the truth that there was codified racism in America for most of our existence shouldn't be a point of argument. It is, after all, the truth.

Some of my ancestors were oppressed by the British, some of many. ...

Does it harm the black student sitting next to you if he learns about that? Or perhaps does it help him to understand that all peoples have been on the shit end of the stick at some point in history?

Forum List

Back