Summer Schooling

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and cost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
Get a Bachelor Degree in Science and you're qualified to work the cash register at McDonald's in Massachusetts.

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
Get a Bachelor Degree in Science and you're qualified to work the cash register at McDonald's in Massachusetts.
Your point?

Your point?
A college education is almost worthless.

Your point?
He meant that you have toe jam.

Your point?
Not this old talking point again....

Your point?
I'll go get some toast.

Your point?
I'll go get some toast.
Bring me a McDonald's Apple Fritter, a little over one USD.

Your point?
I'll go get some toast.
Are you planning on going into a "I hate college" harangue?

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantag in front of the whole classe of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
Your point?
I'll go get some toast.
Are you planning on going into a "I hate college" harangue?
My first assignment in college English literature was to recite Jabberwocky. The female Professor berated me, end of college. Twas brillig got me.

Last edited:
Your point?
an education in gender social science and other leftwing stupidity is worthless ... however engineers doctors ect are high in demand . people that get degrees in real professions have no problem finding a good paying job or paying there student loans off .

... people that get degrees in real professions have no problem finding a good paying job or paying there [sic] student loans off .
There is something to be said for learning your own first language.
i believe that you posted that you are a teacher im i correct ?
Yes.

Your point?
an education in gender social science and other leftwing stupidity is worthless ... however engineers doctors ect are high in demand . people that get degrees in real professions have no problem finding a good paying job or paying there student loans off .
I'm an undegreed Electro Mechanical Engineer. Robotics

... people that get degrees in real professions have no problem finding a good paying job or paying there [sic] student loans off .
Yes.
cool ! man thats got to be a tough job in todays environment ... i truly hope you arent being forced to teach crt and other things that demonize the country .

Unkotare
..because of the dumbass Dems, a lot of kids think they don't need schooling...they can get free $$$ and/or commit crimes with no punishment...etc

Yes.
cool ! man thats got to be a tough job in todays environment ... i truly hope you arent being forced to teach crt and other things that demonize the country .
I had a machine contract with Georgia Technical Institute in the Peanut Building and their Library was right across the street that I had access to.

Forum List

Back