The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

lol the democrats are definitely not going to lose the House and will likely take the senate.
Not a chance they take the senate....does any republican in the senate seem nervous to you?.....how about the senate leader...does he look like a man about to lose the senate?....now look at Pelosi.....she looks like someone on the verge of a massive loss....Billy....they see polls we never see......
Uh actually there have been reports they are quite nervous behind closed doors. Obviously they arent going to express any nervousness out loud. Haven’t you learned not to trust what politicians say out loud?
Are these "unnamed sources" that turn out to be leftist wishful thinking?
You mean people who don’t identify themselves to avoid retaliation?
There haven't been too many of those. There have been, however, a lot of people willing to lie to hamper Trump's re-election. And even more willing to believe the lies.

You among them.

I am very depressed because in about two weeks, the Donald is going to lose.

But this thread has given me some comfort.

There is, indeed, the possibility that after the Honorable former Senator and former Vice President and former university professor takes office as the 46th President, some source (even the New York Times?) will publish a bombshell that forces him to resign.

Of course, that would make the Honorable Kamala Harris the 47th President.

I'm depressed again.

He is on the take from AT LEAST UKRAINE AND CHINA...WHO KNOWS WHERE ELSE.

He is compromised folks. He cannot be President. If he actually cares about the country he would immediately step down.

IMPEACH 46!

He will die within the first 6 months, but yeah the same thing.

Or

He will "voluntarily" step down for the "good of the nation" and he be will revered as some sort of hero, like they do for all of their marxist puppets and marxist leaders.

I am very depressed because in about two weeks, the Donald is going to lose.

But this thread has given me some comfort.

There is, indeed, the possibility that after the Honorable former Senator and former Vice President and former university professor takes office as the 46th President, some source (even the New York Times?) will publish a bombshell that forces him to resign.

Of course, that would make the Honorable Kamala Harris the 47th President.

I'm depressed again.

Well, I am going to depress you even further. If the House won't impeach, there can't be any impeachment. That means Biden stays President. Now, how is your depression coming? Did I help it any?

He is compromised folks. He cannot be President. If he actually cares about the country he would immediately step down.

IMPEACH 46!

You have no clue what you are talking about. Phony e-mails do not prove anything.

If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately

No he won't.

They'll 25th Amendment Joe.
Nope. He will just fade into the wall paper. Since he won't actually DO anything, there is no reason to remove him. The leadership of this country will pass to a Chinese administrator who will act through puppet Kamala Harris. Harris has always been lazy. Making an appearance once a week will suit her just fine.

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

Trump is the one who is corrupt/compromised.
A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

Rational people require rational proof. It has not been forthcoming.

Wow, did you really say that?
Yes...just like you got your feelings hurt by it.

From what we have been told, the laptop was taken by the FBI, by court order, back in 2019.

Even Mueller's team made public statements when info attributed to them was blatantly false. Reports have given the names of the FBI agents that took the laptop and also the court order to take it. Thus far, the FBI has not denied they possess the laptop, or that they do have the laptop, but it does not belong to Hunter Biden.

We have much more information on this Biden scandal than was ever provided by the "Steele Dossier". The Steele Dossier was enough to appoint a Special Council and approve several FISA warrants against US Citizens. I think it is time for the FBI to make a statement on this laptop. If it is not Hunter's, verifying that will have no impact on other investigations, as the laptop is not Hunters. Otherwise, it is time for a Special Council investigation to begin on the matter.

IMPEACH 46!

you think the democrats are going to openly impeach him the moment he wins? lol

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

IMPEACH 46!

That is why we need a special council. The Democrats already laid out all the ground work for charging a sitting president with felony crimes. Biden is not above the law.

IMPEACH 46!

That is why we need a special council. The Democrats already laid out all the ground work for charging a sitting president with felony crimes. Biden is not above the law.

I'm pretty sure what OP is implying is that democrats are going to do this as a power grab to get rid of biden

I don't think he believes democrats will hesitate, lol

I too question that conclusion

IMPEACH 46!

I'm pretty sure what OP is implying is that democrats are going to do this as a power grab to get rid of biden

I don't think he believes democrats will hesitate, lol

I too question that conclusion

Pops is in quite a tough spot now. Next weeks debate should be one of the most watched in history. Depending on what comes out in the next few days, I wonder if the debate will happen? I can't see how any moderator could control it.

Forum List

Back