The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

then my job is finished here.
Maybe after the election.
Until then you belong to your new Daddy Donald. ;)

^^^

sign.png

try following the bouncing ball again. i wasn't replying to you , jethro.
But I was talking to you Billy Bob.
You called me a whackadoodle.
So once again, pay attention now...

Now there you go calling me a name.
Shame on you.
Does this mean you apologize and are voting for Trump ?

If you want me to type slower, I can.
No offense but your mistake is assuming he or she is stupid. They aren't they are just filthy liars that hate this country.

<froofroosayswhat?>

Shame on you.

No offense but your mistake is assuming he or she is stupid. They aren't they are just filthy liars that hate this country.

<froofroosayswhat?>
Don't like the truth, huh?

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Immediately hire a special prosecutor

And immediately start impeachment proceeding's against him.

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.
If the allegations are true, even Democrat control of the House won't save him.
The allegations are fiction.
Really? What information do you have to support that claim?

Shame on you.

<froofroosayswhat?>

of course i do - when will you start telling it?

Shame on you.

<froofroosayswhat?>

You vermin don't have a truthful bone in your body.

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Immediately hire a special prosecutor

And immediately start impeachment proceeding's against him.

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.
If the allegations are true, even Democrat control of the House won't save him.
The allegations are fiction.
Really? What information do you have to support that claim?
Wait for it! Fake news link coming up!

Shame on you.

<froofroosayswhat?>

You vermin don't have a truthful bone in your body.

see? you can't tell the truth.

#sad.

So Biden's whole campaign is "I have a plan" and "I will listen to experts". Of course there's never derails about these imaginary "plans" and God only knows what Biden considers an expert. His judgement is obviously impaired. But easily bamboozled, uninformed Democrats will still eat this non existant platform up. Be smart, stick with Trumpy.

ummmm... you didn't even check to see whether your silly reply had any teeth.

ya... he's got plans. lots & lots of them.

Bold Ideas

We aren’t just going to rebuild what has worked in the past. This is our opportunity to build back better than ever.

the reason for a Biden indictment

Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan. Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan

donny just got caught trying to take food away from 700,000 people in the middle of a pandemic & bigley job losses across the nation.
Giving Ice Cream to Pelosi doesn't count...........1.8 trillion and your side is still bitching.......more more more..........bail us out.......we've run all the people paying taxes out of our Utopias...............Your side is guilty of this.

donny was sued for running a fraudulent university.

donny had to have his 'charitable' foundation shut down because he used it as his own personal piggy bank & not only did his spawn hafta take classes on how a real charity is run - they aren't allowed to be any part of one again.

And what does that have to do with Pelosi wanting to shake the sugar tree to bail out DNC run into the ground cities.........that have nothing to do with the pandemic......

It's called EXTORTION.......Same as they have been doing for decades and why they should be run out of town............San Fran is soooo good with here as a leader........lol

lol - as hayseed hillbilly towns are being decimated by the chosen one killing them with their own ignorance - you bitch about nancy pelosi.

How so..........we aren't having to take shits on the sidewalk.........hmmm...........needles all over the place.

Hillbilly' don't give a shit about you or Piglosi and her Ice Cream.......We are only pissed so many of your kind are leaving being soo dang stupid to try it again.

Winning the election? It's why you impeached Trump.
No. Trump got impeached for Russian collusion. But you knew this.

Why lie?

Really? How did he collude with Russia 20 minutes after being declared the new president? Funny "Russian collusion" was not mentioned in the article, but their hate and disdain for Trump, and his agenda, was.

If Joe Biden wins, 5 minutes after his swearing in ceremony Pelosi and the democrats will begin 25th Amendment-based Impeachment proceedings to remove him from office, planning to replace him with Harris.

5 Minutes after Harris' Officially being sworn in the GOP should begin Impeachment proceedings against Harris.

Pelosi would have to have the House to change the 25th Amendment rules for removing Biden and if she does, Harris is safe from impeachment,

Impeach Biden on what grounds OP?

Well if Biden is having people vote on November 8th then maybe he should be impeached but I am sure Joe knows the election is November 3rd and not 8th while the OP did not...
It's in all the papers, election day is November 8th this year due to the Yahoo virus.

Then make sure to vote on that day and when your only polling place that is open is in Russia or maybe China then know you are not voting in the U.S. Election seeing the final day of voting is NOVEMBER 3rd 2020...

Impeach Biden on what grounds OP?

Well if Biden is having people vote on November 8th then maybe he should be impeached but I am sure Joe knows the election is November 3rd and not 8th while the OP did not...
It's in all the papers, election day is November 8th this year due to the Yahoo virus.

Then make sure to vote on that day and when your only polling place that is open is in Russia or maybe China then know you are not voting in the U.S. Election seeing the final day of voting is NOVEMBER 3rd 2020...
Nice try editing Wiki, don't you have any morals Iranian???

Forum List

Back