The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

Impeach Biden on what grounds OP?

Well if Biden is having people vote on November 8th then maybe he should be impeached but I am sure Joe knows the election is November 3rd and not 8th while the OP did not...
It's in all the papers, election day is November 8th this year due to the Yahoo virus.

Then make sure to vote on that day and when your only polling place that is open is in Russia or maybe China then know you are not voting in the U.S. Election seeing the final day of voting is NOVEMBER 3rd 2020...
Nice try editing Wiki, don't you have any morals Iranian???
Crazy times...
Trump: Joe wants to give you all healthcare.
Biden: He's a damn liar! I do not!
Trump: He does. He's an extreme Antifa leftist who wants to end poverty, save the environment and restore our infrastructure.
Biden: Lies! I would never!
Trump: Joe cares about you!
Biden: FAKE. NEWS.

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Immediately hire a special prosecutor

And immediately start impeachment proceeding's against him.

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.
If the allegations are true, even Democrat control of the House won't save him.
The allegations are fiction.

Bullshit.

The e-mails that are being recovered are openly acknowledged by recipients.

It was his computer.

Sucks to be you....asswipe.

Well if Biden is having people vote on November 8th then maybe he should be impeached but I am sure Joe knows the election is November 3rd and not 8th while the OP did not...
It's in all the papers, election day is November 8th this year due to the Yahoo virus.

Then make sure to vote on that day and when your only polling place that is open is in Russia or maybe China then know you are not voting in the U.S. Election seeing the final day of voting is NOVEMBER 3rd 2020...
Crazy times...
Trump: He does. He's an extreme Antifa leftist who wants to end poverty, save the environment and restore our infrastructure.
You hanging with Biden...........check your wallet bro.........and don't let Creepy Joe near your wife........he'll sniff her hair the whole dang time...........

Crazy times...
You hanging with Biden...........check your wallet bro.........and don't let Creepy Joe near your wife........he'll sniff her hair the whole dang time...........
Nope. Joe’s a fake phony asshole, just like Don.

Just asking because that will be the next step by GOP for sure....because of the below statements.

Allegations that the Biden family received payment from China were published in October by the New York Post in a story that was called into question over uncorroborated sources. President Donald Trump has seized on the allegations concerning the Biden family, calling Joe Biden "a corrupt politician." Joe Biden told reporters in September that there had never been discussions between himself and his son, Hunter Biden, concerning overseas business deals. On Thursday, Bobulinski told reporters that was untrue.

"I have heard Joe Biden say that he has never discussed business with Hunter," Bobulinski said, reading from a prepared statement. "That is false."
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.29.27 AM.png

Yes, Biden will be immediately subject to impeachment hearings. Depending on the partisan population of the House of Representatives for final impeachment as Trump incurred.

Forum List

Back