The race industry argument

No, actually I don't. Washington was wrong 100 years ago and that is the problem, because idiots like you actually believe such silly shit. I am sure you know whites who have used their positions to make fortunes. Such as former white politicians like Reagan who charged 2 million to speak. Or Wayne LaPierre who took NRA dues and got rich.

I can keep going. So like I said only stupid racist whites fall for tha shit.

Patrice McCullors wrote 7 books before she founded BLM.
Al Sharptons net worth is less than a million.
Jackson wrote books and got speakers fees.

All these people did things of consequence. Limbaugh flunked out of college and had no skills, yet he left with a 800 million dollar estate. He earned 7 million dollars per month for race baiting chumps like you. He made damn near as much in 1 month than the 3 people you mention had as net worth combined. All coming from rsace pimping chumps like you.

You came up with the standard dumb ass right wing whipping people, but you ignore unskilled white dropouts like Hannity who make millions race pimping.

7?

1635549885394.png

Wiki says her first was in 2018.......when did she found BLM?

Are you subtracting out his tax liability?

And a Budweiser distributorship.

1635550074231.png

No he didn't , only dumb racist whites even begin to take that seriously.
People like you don't want "justice", you want domination, payback, revenge, whatever you call it. It will never succeed but what it will do is destroy the chance for future generations in your community by turning back the clock and causing REAL racism to grow again.

Jackson rolled in MILLIONS from his Rainbow Coalition. He came to Silicon Valley TWICE to raise "white guilt" money and had huge success.

It's also a bigger business since the introduction of "minority studies" degrees being a top seller amongst the young black college crowd. Companies get to racial parity by hiring TONS OF THEM EVERY YEAR.. Where they largely spend their time arranging RACE SEMINARS and Diversity Training classes which FEED off the increase of woke black college students in the corporate human resources dept..

Nothing like cranking out endless edicts on preferred pronouns and banned words all day at Procter and Gamble. It's a lucrative career -- but it's value is really questionable to the corporate bottom line or the quality of the people that they hire.. Or the products..

We see this silly argument made consistently by whites in this forum.

The race industry argument(paraphrased with additions)

The race industry argument says that racism is no longer a big deal, that it is being kept alive by those who make money out of it or win votes.

Here is Rush Limbaugh in 2009:

"The race industry is still around. One of my most fervent desires and wishes, I’m serious, as a human being, is that all of this racism just be over with, all this group victimization be over with, and I don’t get it, because it’s never going to end. These are tactics, these are political tactics employed by the left to secure power, and they’ll never give it up. And while they’re the ones out there practicing all this racism and groupthink and victimization, they’re blaming people like me for it. And it’s just a shame. It’s just a shame."

But Limbaugh didn't create it.

Here is the same arument made by a black idiot that some white racists even try using right now to deny the racism they practice daily.

Booker T. Washington(1911):

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs."

"In Booker T Washington’s day it was not the “race industry”, the profitable complainers, who hung black men from trees or kept black people at the back of the bus, who kept blacks from voting; they are not the ones who kept blacks out of libraries, cinemas, hotels, restaurants and amusement parks.

Likewise today it is not the complainers, the whiners, the race card pullers, who make innocent black children go to bad schools, who help to keep blacks out of white neighbourhoods, who hire them last and fire them first, who would rather spend money keeping black men in prison than in getting them off of drugs, etc."

That a black man could make the race industry argument at the height of Jim Crow shows two things:

A race industry does not prove that racism is just being kept alive by complainers, that if they shut up it would go away.

That some black people can argue that racism is no big deal even when it is.

"The main thing that both Booker T Washington and Rush Limbaugh left out is that they themselves made their living by defending an unjust society as just."

Funny thing about Limbaugh is that he got rich race baiting whites and stirring up white resentment. He was the CEO of the race industry.

You had to go back 12 years to get a quote from a dead man that you say proves your points about racism?

Sorry, you lose...

the complainers, the whiners, the race card pullers, who make innocent black children go to bad schools

My parents picked my schools.

They were whiners and complainers (that's a genetic competent of my people) but not race card pullers.

I've seen my mom pull our a credit card, but never a race card.

My parents picked my schools.

They were whiners and complainers (that's a genetic competent of my people) but not race card pullers.

I've seen my mom pull our a credit card, but never a race card.

Of course not.

Jackson rolled in MILLIONS from his Rainbow Coalition. He came to Silicon Valley TWICE to raise "white guilt" money and had huge success.

It's also a bigger business since the introduction of "minority studies" degrees being a top seller amongst the young black college crowd. Companies get to racial parity by hiring TONS OF THEM EVERY YEAR.. Where they largely spend their time arranging RACE SEMINARS and Diversity Training classes which FEED off the increase of woke black college students in the corporate human resources dept..

Nothing like cranking out endless edicts on preferred pronouns and banned words all day at Procter and Gamble. It's a lucrative career -- but it's value is really questionable to the corporate bottom line or the quality of the people that they hire.. Or the products..

There is no white guilt money. The businesses in silicon valley were discriminating against blacks.

People like you don't want "justice", you want domination, payback, revenge, whatever you call it. It will never succeed but what it will do is destroy the chance for future generations in your community by turning back the clock and causing REAL racism to grow again.
A dumb post. Real racism hasn't ended. You're proof of that. We aren't looking for revenge, but there never should have been anything to get revenge for. Get out of your delusion.

We aren't looking for revenge

I don't believe she was talking about a "we", she specifically said "you" and others like you.

If you chose to take that to a racial place, that's on you.

If I get into a fender bender on the street and the other drive calls me a "stupid a-hole", I have a choice.

I can assume he meant that I am a stupid a-hole, in which case he might have a point. Or, I could choose to believe he meant to say that all Jews are stupid a-holes, which is demonstrably wrong.

Now, if he said, "You're a stupid, Jewish, a-hole" ... he could again mean just me ... but I would be more justified in assuming he was being antisemitic.

There is no white guilt money. The businesses in silicon valley were discriminating against blacks.

ABSOLUTE bullshit.. I recruited for MANY of the Silicon Valley companies I worked for - because they wanted their engineers/scientists to screen them. WE COULD NOT FIND black engineering students. Hard to find black office or sales help in white Silicon Valley. Not with the massive hiring needs that we had.

That's why I wrote those OP EDs to J. Jackson every time he came into town.. I offered to take a year OFF my job and place EVERYONE of a trainload of talented black engineers/scientists. Told him I'd probably be done in a week.

SEVERAL of my Silicon valley buds and bosses noticed the op eds and were high fiving.. One VP actually said "if Jackson takes you up that -- we'd pay you your salary while you place them"..

I ALSO KNOW that Silicon Valley -- thru United Way and others -- had damn near FULL employee participation in matching funding for things you could check off as your favorites and UNCollegeFund was a big recipient.

Probably dont want to support HBCU Foundation, because you can get more STEM for your money at other universities.

Jackson was there for the "guilt money" and he raised MILLIONS just from Silicon Valley.. How many black scientists and engineers did he CREATE from those millions????? Otherwise, all he would have to do to PLACE any new college black recruits or experienced black engineers was to pick up a phone and call ANY company out there.

Now -- MAYBE -- black engineers/scientists didn't want to LIVE in such a black void of a place. Tho the Asians had NO problem with that and the 3rd or 5th gen Hispanics had no problem with that. From North of San Jose to southern part of San Fran -- the ONLY black community was E. Palo Alto.. And it was not the kind of place that would attract many professionals. There were RICH ASIAN AND BROWN folks Everywhere completely blended in throughout.

Wasn't racism dude. It's lack of black interest in the jobs and living outside the "hood".. BUT -- it would really irk me when I heard people use the term "quality of life" on the San Fran Peninsula. Because even to MY RACIST ASS :cool:-- that had tones of racism to it. And so did the discussions about extending Bay Area Rapid Transit to the peninsula..

SCREAM at the folks who call math and science racist. That's what I DO to get more black kids in STEM classes..

And BTW -- Silicon valley CHANGED its near Zero black demographic once REAL engineering moved to China and elsewhere and the jobs that FILL those buildings now dont really have much to do with "technology" or research or chip making or electronics design. The Facebook/Google/Twitter campuses could hire liberal arts majors now for what the bulk of their hiring needs are.

Last edited:
No, actually I don't. Washington was wrong 100 years ago and that is the problem, because idiots like you actually believe such silly shit. I am sure you know whites who have used their positions to make fortunes. Such as former white politicians like Reagan who charged 2 million to speak. Or Wayne LaPierre who took NRA dues and got rich.

I can keep going. So like I said only stupid racist whites fall for tha shit.

All these people did things of consequence. Limbaugh flunked out of college and had no skills, yet he left with a 800 million dollar estate. He earned 7 million dollars per month for race baiting chumps like you. He made damn near as much in 1 month than the 3 people you mention had as net worth combined. All coming from rsace pimping chumps like you.

You came up with the standard dumb ass right wing whipping people, but you ignore unskilled white dropouts like Hannity who make millions race pimping.
Limbaugh gave voice to us voiceless conservatives. If criticizing the black community was part of his message so be it. It's as true now as when he expressed it. Recall that he saved most of his criticism for white liberals.

What peanut guy? You don't mean Pres. Carter, do you? I always thought he had suspiciously big lips, but otherwise he was pretty much white ------- a terrible president, but at least white, or at any rate, he passed.
George Washington Carver.

Forum List

Back