Iowa GOP Senator Chuck Grassley awkwardly tells Korean-American judge that 'you & your people' should be proud of 'hard work ethic', apologizes later

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He is 88 years old. I repeat. EIGHTY EIGHT years old.

WHY do we have such old people representing us? Voters: can't we do better? These are the ramblings of a very old person.

He's TOO OLD to do the job. So is Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein and too many others. STOP voting for such old people!!!

He is 88 years old. I repeat. EIGHTY EIGHT years old.

WHY do we have such old people representing us? Voters: can't we do better? These are the ramblings of a very old person.

He's TOO OLD to do the job. So is Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein and too many others. STOP voting for such old people!!!
When he no longer runs some of the lackeys that worked for him will and some of them are worse IMO. It is going to take some major overhauls throughout among the people to get changes going.

Did you know that all those committee positions are actually buy in positions? Representatives do not get committee appointments based on the abilities they may possess to handle them but rather who sponsored their buy in to the committees.

When he no longer runs some of the lackeys that worked for him will and some of them are worse IMO. It is going to take some major overhauls throughout among the people to get changes going.

Did you know that all those committee positions are actually buy in positions? Representatives do not get committee appointments based on the abilities they may possess to handle them but rather who sponsored their buy in to the committees.

A disgusting mess.

The latest I heard--which does not surprise me--is from the Frontline drs org. Between 100-200 members of Congress were treated by their group for Covid using Ivermectin and vitamins etc--of course, do not want this released to the public! None of them hospitalized. !!! And of course, publicly bash the early treatments.

HYPOCRITES

A disgusting mess.

The latest I heard--which does not surprise me--is from the Frontline drs org. Between 100-200 members of Congress were treated by their group for Covid using Ivermectin and vitamins etc--of course, do not want this released to the public! None of them hospitalized. !!! And of course, publicly bash the early treatments.

HYPOCRITES
Money is the root of all evil. Every public entity we have now is too big and way too greedy. We are toppling over due to being to top heavy in all aspects.

Not seeing the issue in Grassely's comments. It seems this woman being Korean American is being highlighted, so nothing wrong with Grassely's comments.

th.jpg

I agree with some other contributors to this thread: the Senator has nothing to apologize for.

And the lady should be proud of the Senator's compliment.

Of all the ethnicities in this "unique" nation (what an understatement!), Asians have the lowest rate of crime in addition to a great work ethic.

When other ethnicities see an Asian, they never, ever think: "Better be careful. He may rob or sucker punch me or loot my store or rape or murder me."

Forum List

Back