The Quiet Crisis Among Q**** Women

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wow! I can't even copy the headline the way it reads from The Atlantic Politics section. I am certain this will raise howls of outrage from the LGBT community here and most will accuse me of bigotry for even posting it.

But, I thought the Atlantic was a liberal publication. How can it print this? :rolleyes:

Well, read it for yourselves @ The Quiet Crisis Among Queer Women - The Atlantic

Wow! I can't even copy the headline the way it reads from The Atlantic Politics section. I am certain this will raise howls of outrage from the LGBT community here and most will accuse me of bigotry for even posting it.

But, I thought the Atlantic was a liberal publication. How can it print this? :rolleyes:

Well, read it for yourselves @ The Quiet Crisis Among Queer Women - The Atlantic
Unsurprisingly, you've failed to read or comprehend the article you linked.

And a publication is not 'liberal' simply because it reports facts or the truth, or allows writers to express their personal opinions.

Lesbians have always enjoyed sex more than the rest of us, and they have always had wage gap and health issues.

Nothing new here. What would be interesting would be to compare the sampling to such samplings 5 and 10 and 15 years ago.

The terminologies used in this article are offensive, even for "straights", like myself.
By definition, I am "queer."
Definition of queer (adj)
Bing Dictionary
  • queer
  • [ kweer ]
  1. not usual: not usual or expected
  2. eccentric: eccentric or unconventional
  3. suspicious: arousing suspicion

I'm really enjoyed being a spectator to the battle unfolding between male lesbians and female lesbians. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Forum List

Back