I think the smartest thing for him to do is address the public in the following way.

1. Acknowledge that the killing in Virginia was inspired by white supremacists.
2. Admonish the media for trying to use the tragedy to attack him.

Stops the bleeding without losing face to his supporters.

I highly doubt he'll do it, though. Trump doesn't know how to do anything but attack. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is a little damage control.

"1. Acknowledge that the killing in Virginia was inspired by white supremacists."

You misspelled Obama.

you didnt .... youve had enough practice whining about him .. you never miss an opportunity!

:lmao:

I think the smartest thing for him to do is address the public in the following way.

I highly doubt he'll do it, though. Trump doesn't know how to do anything but attack. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is a little damage control.
I think he may just continue to work toward fixing the mess made by the obama mistake, and let local law enforcement do their job rounding up criminal liberals.

"1. Acknowledge that the killing in Virginia was inspired by white supremacists."

You misspelled Obama.

you didnt .... youve had enough practice whining about him .. you never miss an opportunity!

He gave Americans plenty to whine about.

Not that you would have noticed

You misspelled Obama.

He gave Americans plenty to whine about.

Not that you would have noticed

I didnt vote for him.. and how can I complain when I torched the market like I did when he was around ?

Well maybe he should do it forcefully and repeatedly until they get the message. His conspicuous silences and victim blaming on recent events feeds the narrative that he is at least sympathetic to these loathsome people. The alt-right seems to think they have an ally in Trump, probably the only thing I agree with them on.

I don't hear the media or congressional leaders from BOTH parties calling for Trump to take responsibility. They are calling for him to give a clear and direct condemnation of the hate groups that instigated the violence. Why he tiptoes around this in contrast to how he handles other situations is pretty mind blowing
ANTIFA and BLM started the violence.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I don't hear the media or congressional leaders from BOTH parties calling for Trump to take responsibility. They are calling for him to give a clear and direct condemnation of the hate groups that instigated the violence. Why he tiptoes around this in contrast to how he handles other situations is pretty mind blowing
ANTIFA and BLM started the violence.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Oh?

what is wrong with Trump ? Here's a guy who tweets more about brits being run over by terrorists , than he does armeicans being run over .

Here's the guy who complained that pols would say "Islamic terrorists " . And he can't even crap on neo nazis? How hard is that? They have "nazi" in their name ! If there's one thing 99% of Americans can agree on, it's that nazis are bad !!!

Dog whistle heard loud n clear.
Did Obama condemn Black Lives Matter (or Muslim terrorists)? You're a hypocrite.

Obama condemned Islamic terrorists all the time .

BLM is an anti police brutality movement . They don't compare to neonazis .

Somehow Obama is responsible for a crazy racist terrorist mowing people down in the street? You're really sinking to new depths of delusion with that one.

No...

he, like you, would have blamed it on white supremists, and ignored it takes two to make a fight.

Trump is taking a better view of it.

I'm not even talking about the skirmishing, though the Klansmen were clearly itching for a fight.

I'm talking about a terrorist motivated by their ideology, a terrorist who is endorsed by the ideology he followed.

ASSUMING that what I've heard about the guy is correct. Haven't been keeping tuned today.

Isn't there video of their supposed white members being told to get to the back of the group by some fat bitch on a megaphone?

Doesn't sound like they're treated all that well.

what is wrong with Trump ? Here's a guy who tweets more about brits being run over by terrorists , than he does armeicans being run over .

Here's the guy who complained that pols would say "Islamic terrorists " . And he can't even crap on neo nazis? How hard is that? They have "nazi" in their name ! If there's one thing 99% of Americans can agree on, it's that nazis are bad !!!

He can't say "Christian terrorists", even though that is what the Klan is.

Their ideology is based on their loathing of non-whites, not on their religion. AFAIK, Christianity does not preach white supremacy. Jesus was most likely an olive-skinned man who resembled Muhammad more than George Washington.

Their ideology is based on their loathing of non-whites, not on their religion. AFAIK, Christianity does not preach white supremacy. Jesus was most likely an olive-skinned man who resembled Muhammad more than George Washington.
The KKK is a Christian terrorist organization. Fact. You mean to tell me you have never noticed their use of the cross? Seriously?

kkk_church.jpg

kkk_christian_2.jpg

KKK_Christian_Prayer_Meeting.jpg

I think it best for him to step down saying the job is too big for him

Does Christianity preach white supremacy? Yes or no?

I'm agnostic, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but trying to say that Christianity is the impetus of white supremacy, rather than just one of its many tools, is quite disingenuous.

That isn't going to happen.

If you are a private citizen you are subject to gobs of government laws and regulations, break them and government will perp walk your ass to prison. The problem is members of congress are virtually immune, even to the very laws they pass.

It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly legal for members of congress to trade stocks on insider information. What happens if a private citizen does that? Yeah there's a whole government agency dedicated to throwing us in prison for that.

Honestly these hacks in congress disgust me.
I'll agree there if they break laws. I'll assume you were joking when you said 10 years for lying then. So do you have a serious plan?

Also I don't think you answered my original question. Central government law or state law, which rules?

I have no plan. Perhaps humans will evolve out of their evil self absorbed ways one day but I have my doubts. Are our politicians today really any different than the politicians in ancient Rome? Ancient Egypt? Are the wealthy? The people? Not really. One thing is certain, we have run out of new continents to start over in.
Corruption will always exist but we do have the power to evolve our system to be better. That's were policy and reform comes in

Once a people rose up and declared their independence from tyranny, birthing the greatest most powerful nation on earth. Politicians are busy wrecking it.
Yeah, our people declared their independence, they rose up and had free rein to do as they pleased. They created a great government and a genus document, the constitution... but our society and laws had their faults. We had slavery, prohibition, and oppression of women. We fought a civil war and nearly divided the country... the dirty progressives legislated our way to creating equal rights for women and minorities. It wasn't until the 60s that the civil rights act was passed. Many still alive today were alive to see that.

Sure there have been missteps and over reach... depressions, recessions, and also periods of tremendous growth. But don't pretend like the revolutionary war brought a perfect government that got messed up by progressives through time. That's complete bullshit. America has grown greater and greater through time. We've had some dark moments but we've come out of them stronger. This time period that the Trumpsters are trying to go back to for America to be great again is nothing more than a marketing slogan.

Fully agree we were greatly flawed, but compared to the rest of the world we were a shining light. We aspired to greatness jettisoning the monarchy and nobles. I didn't say it was messed up by progressives I said it was messed up by politicians, specifically lying corrupt politicians out to enrich themselves vs serving the people.

You should thank Trump for disrupting the status quo. Look the guy may turn out to be a failure as president but he accomplished what nobody has in generations, he turned the establishment and status quo on its head proving it could be done in spite of all the odds against beating the two establishment parties. This may prompt another leader to step forward who isn't a Bush or a Clinton who would have otherwise never ran without Trump paving the way forward.

That isn't going to happen.
I can wish can't I ?? Maybe after his 4 years are up

Forum List

Back