The Queen of England bitch slaps Obama

My commute is more like 20 minutes (on public transportation), and my apartment is closer to 1000 sq ft.

But even if it was, I can go to a different restaurant every night for years without ever repeating myself. Any given day, I have a choice of hundreds of events and museums, and any given night I have a choice of hundreds of concerts and parties.

The cost of living is a trade off I'm happy to make. I can afford it, we make more money here.

But not more wealth..so your content living in a little apparment making more money when 24/7 I can go fishing on my dock. Or hunting deer out my front door?

Once again people from the city rent out two $800 dollar a night homes down the street from me to spend 7 days..

I live where city folk spend a week to vacation ..

And I live it 24/7...

...and I live where country folks spend their vacations. I don't know any kids who grow up in the city who beg for vacations to East Bumblefuck.

And yes - we've got most of the "wealth", too.

Funny I see all the state license plates at work...and all the cars going to Myrtle Beach and rich ass Hilton Head..

Who the heck takes a vacation to Vermont even in the summer, for what ?

View attachment 168890

I don't live in Vermont. I own a house there, and that's where I'm going to retire to - but right now, I live in Washington DC.

Before that, I lived in Oakland. Before that, San Francisco. Before that, Brooklyn.

All huge tourist destinations. If you have kids, I'm sure they've begged you to take them to one, if not all of those places.

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

Why would anyone go there? For what to get girls pumps in a size 13 shoe at the local 7/11 store , sounds gay to me..

Oakland? The only people that go there is to commit suicide off the golden gate bridge..

The Smithsonian?
You can go to Chicago and see the same things..

I used to work in San Fran, beautiful city, some of the best seafood ever. Sad though, there was a place called the Eagle's Nest on pier 39, they turned it into a tourist trap. Oh, the GG bridge does not go to Oakland. It spans San Francisco & Marin County.

But not more wealth..so your content living in a little apparment making more money when 24/7 I can go fishing on my dock. Or hunting deer out my front door?

Once again people from the city rent out two $800 dollar a night homes down the street from me to spend 7 days..

And I live it 24/7...

...and I live where country folks spend their vacations. I don't know any kids who grow up in the city who beg for vacations to East Bumblefuck.

Funny I see all the state license plates at work...and all the cars going to Myrtle Beach and rich ass Hilton Head..

View attachment 168890

I don't live in Vermont. I own a house there, and that's where I'm going to retire to - but right now, I live in Washington DC.

Before that, I lived in Oakland. Before that, San Francisco. Before that, Brooklyn.

All huge tourist destinations. If you have kids, I'm sure they've begged you to take them to one, if not all of those places.

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

Why would anyone go there? For what to get girls pumps in a size 13 shoe at the local 7/11 store , sounds gay to me..

Oakland? The only people that go there is to commit suicide off the golden gate bridge..

The Smithsonian?

A hundred million Americans go to those places on vacation each year.

By the way, Chicago is a city too.

How many tourists visit East Bumblefuck?

I can see it now when I was a teenager, my dad says we are going to new York or San Francisco for vacation..

I would be like for what?

Fuck that I want to go to the Wisconsin dells, grand canyon or pigeon forge Tennessee..

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

New York - 45 million domestic tourists each year
NYC Visitation Statistics

San Francisco - 25 million domestic tourists each year.
San Francisco Travel Reports Record-Breaking Tourism in 2016

Washington D.C. - 20 million domestic tourists each year.
https://www.bizjournals.com/washing...c-breaks-another-domestic-tourism-record.html

That's 90 million right there.

And I live it 24/7...

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

I used to work in San Fran, beautiful city, some of the best seafood ever. Sad though, there was a place called the Eagle's Nest on pier 39, they turned it into a tourist trap. Oh, the GG bridge does not go to Oakland. It spans San Francisco & Marin County.

I never been there or wanted to,

The best seafood I had was in Biloxi Mississippi..

I have been to southern California beaches (Los Angeles, San Diego) flordia beaches (clear water, Miami)

South Carolina beaches (Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head)

But in the states nothing compares to biloxi Mississippi white soft sand beaches
It's kind of a secret...

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

I never been there or wanted to,

The best seafood I had was in Biloxi Mississippi..

I have been to southern California beaches (Los Angeles, San Diego) flordia beaches (clear water, Miami)

South Carolina beaches (Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head)

But in the states nothing compares to biloxi Mississippi white soft sand beaches
It's kind of a secret...

You should go, it is a beautiful city. Check out San Diego as well. Oh, and NEW ORLEANS!!!!!

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washing...c-breaks-another-domestic-tourism-record.html

36770"]

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

That's 90 million right there.[/QUOTE]

Damn my home town of Chicago blows you away
51 million.

how many people visit Chicago - Google Search

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

36770"]

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

51 million.

how many people visit Chicago - Google Search[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You know that's just proving my point for me.

Chicago is a big liberal city full of those elitists that you hate so much, right?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

36770"]

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

51 million.

Chicago is a big liberal city full of those elitists that you hate so much, right?[/QUOTE]

Say what retard ?

They are full of JFK conservative Democrats

People you hate

There is a huge difference between Chicago and pussy's in California and new York..

Never confuse them.

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

36770"]
Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

51 million.

Chicago is a big liberal city full of those elitists that you hate so much, right?

Say what retard ?

People you hate

[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that right?

Last time I checked, Obama's Chief of Staff (and the Right's second-biggest boogeyman after George Soros) was the very popular mayor of Chicago.

Last time I checked, more than 85% of Chicagoans voted for Hillary Clinton.

You're right, they do seem so "conservative" there.

Ok.

36770"]

Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

51 million.

Say what retard ?

People you hate

Is that right?

Last time I checked, Obama's Chief of Staff (and the Right's second-biggest boogeyman after George Soros) was the very popular mayor of Chicago.

You're right, they do seem so "conservative" there.[/QUOTE]

Born and raised in Chicago, both daileys ,Harold Washington, Jane Byrne rulled like JFK ...dont even try me..

Richard J. Daley - Wikipedia

36770"]Link?

Me think you lying..

Ok.

51 million.

Say what retard ?

People you hate

Is that right?

You're right, they do seem so "conservative" there.

Born and raised in Chicago, both daileys ,Harold Washington, Jane Byrne rulled like JFK ...dont even try me..

Richard J. Daley - Wikipedia[/QUOTE]

So the Daleys are "conservatives" now. This board really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Don't forget, Chicago gave us Obama, too.

There is a huge difference between Chicago and pussy's in California and new York..

Never confuse them.

Is that what you tell yourself to overcome the cognitive dissonance?

Tell us when are you going to over come bring a dumb ass ?

Democrats in Chicago has nothing in common with libtards in California or new york..first time in history of Chicago they elected a dumb ass mayor he will be gone soon ...

Never confuse them.

Is that what you tell yourself to overcome the cognitive dissonance?

Tell us when are you going to over come bring a dumb ass ?

Democrats in Chicago has nothing in common with libtards in California or new york..first time in history of Chicago they elected a dumb ass mayor he will be gone soon ...

Amazing. I love watching people delude themselves.

View attachment 168890

Huh?

Brooklyn?
No Dodger's

San Francisco?

The Smithsonian?

I can see it now when I was a teenager, my dad says we are going to new York or San Francisco for vacation..

I would be like for what?

Fuck that I want to go to the Wisconsin dells, grand canyon or pigeon forge Tennessee..
No surprise.

Forum List

Back