The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

Science is a she- and she is one super hot- and super smart babe.

And she would like you to stop insulting her with your posts.

Biology is cool, did you know that the rectum is designed for expulsion of waste materials and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system?

Gotta love that science!

Yep- and the mouth is designed for the input of food and water, and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system.

And the hand is not part of the human reproductive system either.

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Yes.
Is the rectum?

For some it is...even some straight men like it...and I've heard just about all of them (men) will lose their loads if you stick a finger up their arse while blowing .

Dude, you want pegged in an orifice that's meant to expel logs of waste material, you go for it, nobodies stopping you. Make it a lifestyle, you got deep deep problems.

If sex is your lifestyle period...you're either in the sex industry or you need a 12 step program.
You've heard a lot of things. Have you ever heard that anal sex is unhealthy and unnatural?
Eh, not really. But sometimes it's better to venture down a dark alley then to throw a hotdog down a hallway.

I'll take your word for it, do you make any noise at all when you fart after years of taking it up the poop chute?

I probably shouldn't have this discussion with you, until you're at least 13 years old.

Don't you worry SE, I will vigorously defend your right to take it up the ass

You have been taking it in the ass this entire thread and you have that right

You do seem to be obsessing and fantasizing about anal sex a lot in this thread.

The funny thing is that he thinks he's insulting me. :) He thinks that I should feel offended by his allegation that I am gay. He fails to understand that I am no more offended by his suggestion than if he were to suggest that I have blond hair, or that I were black. :D

Oh I know that- you know that- but like a 12 year old boy on the playground- he thinks he is insulting you.

I probably shouldn't have this discussion with you, until you're at least 13 years old.

Don't you worry SE, I will vigorously defend your right to take it up the ass

You have been taking it in the ass this entire thread and you have that right

You do seem to be obsessing and fantasizing about anal sex a lot in this thread.

No, not really, but I am here to defend your right to take it in the ass as much and as often as you want.

The thought turns you on, don't it?

You are the one who first mentioned anal sex- and you keep on obsessing about it.

Just pointing out your obsession.

I did? I thought it was a part of the gay lifestyle?

You are the one who first mentioned anal sex- and you keep on obsessing about it.

Just pointing out your obsession

Science called- and would like you to stop abusing her name.

Homo sapiens are naturally sexual- and enjoy sexual pleasure.

More homo sapiens are sexually attracted to the same gender, and a small percentage are attracted to the opposite gender.

That is all scientifically provable.
Science is a she? Do tell. Kinda sexist, huh.

Biology is cool, did you know that the rectum is designed for expulsion of waste materials and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system?

Gotta love that science!

Yep- and the mouth is designed for the input of food and water, and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system.

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Is the rectum?

Dude, you want pegged in an orifice that's meant to expel logs of waste material, you go for it, nobodies stopping you. Make it a lifestyle, you got deep deep problems.

Gotta love science!

Sex
Science is a she? Do tell. Kinda sexist, huh.

Gotta love that science!

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Is the rectum?

Gotta love science!
Foreplay and such isn't sexual intercourse. Sticking a penis into a rectium isn't sexual intercourse. It's perversion. Now you're gonna give us a new definition of perversion, huh.

Sex

Gotta love that science!

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Is the rectum?

Gotta love science!
Foreplay and such isn't sexual intercourse. Sticking a penis into a rectium isn't sexual intercourse. It's perversion. Now you're gonna give us a new definition of perversion, huh.

So you agree that Bill Clinton didn't have sex with that woman?

You've heard a lot of things. Have you ever heard that anal sex is unhealthy and unnatural?

Yeah, well, so is beer.
Naw, beer is not going to tear the rectal membrane and spread AIDS.

I see. "Unnatural and unhealthy" specifically refers to gay sex, and specifically gay sex between men.

:lmao: But you're not deranged. No, not at all.
Yes. Men who engage in anal sexual intercourse are engaging in unhealthy and unsafe lifestyles. Unbelievable.

Sex

Gotta love that science!

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Is the rectum?

Gotta love science!

So you agree that Bill Clinton didn't have sex with that woman?
It was sex because his sexual organ was involved, but it wasn't sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse is a vagina and penis. Damn, you creatures are ignorant.

I basically agree. But why isn't a civil contract enough.

You first.
It IS a civil contract.

I know. But he wants to retain one moniker for straight marriage, and another moniker for gay marriage, so as to fundamentally retain a distinction between them. Telling someone they should be satisfied with "separate but [allegedly, though not really] equal" marriage substitute demonstrates that people really don't want gay couples to receive the same recognition and dignity as heterosexual couples.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

I basically agree. But why isn't a civil contract enough.

You first.
It IS a civil contract.

I know. But he wants to retain one moniker for straight marriage, and another moniker for gay marriage, so as to fundamentally retain a distinction between them. Telling someone they should be satisfied with "separate but [allegedly, though not really] equal" marriage substitute demonstrates that people really don't want gay couples to receive the same recognition and dignity as heterosexual couples.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

Nope. Equality under the law has been demonstrated thought. 6/26!!!

Do you see Islam and Christianity as comparable?

No- not really- I dislike aspects of more of Islam than I dislike aspects of Christianity. However, as long as Muslims or Christians are not trying to impose their faith on me, or trying to harm others, I am not too concerned with either faith.

Do you treat Muslims and Christians equally?
I treat everyone the same until they give me a reason not to. Islam is an evil hateful doctrine from the devil. Christianity is the Word of God. That's my belief.

Has a Christian forced you to read a bible or attend their church? You seem to have a case of Christophobia. It's quite common among the left.

Actually yes- I was forced to read the bible and yes I was forced to go to church. I continue to read the bible because I enjoy reading it, and I find it useful when dealing with faux Christians like yourself.

You seem to have a case of both homophobia and Muslim bigotry- which is quite common- but bizarre since homophobes and extremist Muslims share the same views on homosexuals.
Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

"They Could Kill Me Anytime"

The 25 Most Shocking Anti Gay Stories from Russia

Protestant Christians...you know, the same one that burned witches because Uncle Leviticus told them to. They're also the ones that concocted "Manifest Destiny" as an excuse to commit genocide against my people and consign the survivors to shitty reservations. Catholics, on the other hand, we've gotten along with for over 400 years and sharing the land was a concept they understood.

I've argued that in many social aspects of society, locker rooms, gym showers and excersize areas, SEPERATE but equal is the norm and has been embraced.

:lmao:

Man, that is so fucking stupid. Same sex marriage should be prohibited because men and women use different locker rooms. That post should go into the dictionary as an example of non-sequitor. :lol:

What's your problem? Hell, they give gays MORE rights than straights. Same sex partners are welcome in gender exclusive areas while a straight partner could be arrested in some.

:lol: Never has a public restroom been restricted based on relationship status. Never. Somehow, that makes for "special" rights for gay people. Man, you're really fucking deranged. This obsession of yours really is unhealthy, and is starting to break down your grasp on reality. Just let go, and you'll find peace and happiness once again.

God are you a simpleton.

Never has Being Gay been part of the public record.

We are talking MARRIED COUPLES.

Easily defined now, before simple speculation.

Gays have GREATER access to public accomodations than straights!

Christians have GREATER access to public accommodations than Gays.

We have more drinking fountains?

TbQjP.jpg

No- not really- I dislike aspects of more of Islam than I dislike aspects of Christianity. However, as long as Muslims or Christians are not trying to impose their faith on me, or trying to harm others, I am not too concerned with either faith.

Do you treat Muslims and Christians equally?
I treat everyone the same until they give me a reason not to. Islam is an evil hateful doctrine from the devil. Christianity is the Word of God. That's my belief.

Has a Christian forced you to read a bible or attend their church? You seem to have a case of Christophobia. It's quite common among the left.

Actually yes- I was forced to read the bible and yes I was forced to go to church. I continue to read the bible because I enjoy reading it, and I find it useful when dealing with faux Christians like yourself.

You seem to have a case of both homophobia and Muslim bigotry- which is quite common- but bizarre since homophobes and extremist Muslims share the same views on homosexuals.
Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

Protestant Christians...you know, the same one that burned witches because Uncle Leviticus told them to. They're also the ones that concocted "Manifest Destiny" as an excuse to commit genocide against my people and consign the survivors to shitty reservations. Catholics, on the other hand, we've gotten along with for over 400 years and sharing the land was a concept they understood.

Muslims and Christians IN OTHER COUNTRIES kill gays. I live in America...where Muslims like me better than Evangelicals do.

Not a religious discussion, a discussion on cultural perspectives.

I do mix it up in our discussions about gay culture and to me it's largely sport, but there's another part of me that attempts to see these social issues through the eyes of gay people. Two of the closest friends of my family happen to be gay, a woman I've known since I was in Junior High who was a teacher of mine and her partner. They are getting married this month and we will be enthusiastic attenders. My trust in them is implicit to the point they often babysit our 4 kids and are called Aunt by them. Yes they are that close.

So their up and coming wedding has gotten me thinking about the issue of gay marriage in the Christian church. They are Christians and church goers, attending a Reconciling congregation, the kind more accepting of gays and gay marriage.

Greys-Anatomy-Makes-the-Perfect-Argument-for-Gay-Marriage.jpeg

I'm extremely happy for them, so is my wife and my in laws who are somewhat to very progressive. It occurs to me to wonder why happily married Christians would deny nuptial bliss to any couple that love each other. Here's the issue gays are put in by Christians. They're told that the lifestyle is sinful and that they should either abstain from sex altogether or get married to a person of the opposite sex. Many men have done that, living a lie until the lie gets too great and they revert back to their sexual set point, often cheating on their wives in secretive dalliances or outright abandoning their family.

Exhibit A:
ID_IS.jpg

Option B is not any better. St. Paul himself said that it is better for a man to marry than to burn with desire. Since Exodus International has demonstrated to us that it's not possible to "pray the gay away" or use therapy to change one's sexual orientation, what choice do they have? Let's review the choices again:

1. Marry a person of the opposite sex and live a lie with disastrous results that hurt an innocent wife and children.

2. Burn with sexual desire until the desire becomes to great and men hook up with other men, often multiple partners increasing the chances for STD's and drug abuse.

3. Same sex marriage; marrying a person they are attracted to and can love for the rest of their lives in a committed manner.

I'm going to be honest, though I don't like the Supreme Court circumventing the constitutional and republican form of government that clearly puts this issue to the states to decide, I'm also not of the opinion that our civilization is imperiled because people who love each other are getting married. I'm just not.

So here I am, a Christian, telling my fellow Christians that the solution may be to start talking TO homosexuals instead of about them; to forge friendships like I have and gain a new perspective and try to see the world through their eyes.

I have and I got no regrets about it.

Excellent thread. Who are you, and what'd you do with saintmichael'? :)

Not a religious discussion, a discussion on cultural perspectives.

I do mix it up in our discussions about gay culture and to me it's largely sport, but there's another part of me that attempts to see these social issues through the eyes of gay people. Two of the closest friends of my family happen to be gay, a woman I've known since I was in Junior High who was a teacher of mine and her partner. They are getting married this month and we will be enthusiastic attenders. My trust in them is implicit to the point they often babysit our 4 kids and are called Aunt by them. Yes they are that close.

So their up and coming wedding has gotten me thinking about the issue of gay marriage in the Christian church. They are Christians and church goers, attending a Reconciling congregation, the kind more accepting of gays and gay marriage.

Greys-Anatomy-Makes-the-Perfect-Argument-for-Gay-Marriage.jpeg

I'm extremely happy for them, so is my wife and my in laws who are somewhat to very progressive. It occurs to me to wonder why happily married Christians would deny nuptial bliss to any couple that love each other. Here's the issue gays are put in by Christians. They're told that the lifestyle is sinful and that they should either abstain from sex altogether or get married to a person of the opposite sex. Many men have done that, living a lie until the lie gets too great and they revert back to their sexual set point, often cheating on their wives in secretive dalliances or outright abandoning their family.

Exhibit A:
ID_IS.jpg

Option B is not any better. St. Paul himself said that it is better for a man to marry than to burn with desire. Since Exodus International has demonstrated to us that it's not possible to "pray the gay away" or use therapy to change one's sexual orientation, what choice do they have? Let's review the choices again:

1. Marry a person of the opposite sex and live a lie with disastrous results that hurt an innocent wife and children.

2. Burn with sexual desire until the desire becomes to great and men hook up with other men, often multiple partners increasing the chances for STD's and drug abuse.

3. Same sex marriage; marrying a person they are attracted to and can love for the rest of their lives in a committed manner.

I'm going to be honest, though I don't like the Supreme Court circumventing the constitutional and republican form of government that clearly puts this issue to the states to decide, I'm also not of the opinion that our civilization is imperiled because people who love each other are getting married. I'm just not.

So here I am, a Christian, telling my fellow Christians that the solution may be to start talking TO homosexuals instead of about them; to forge friendships like I have and gain a new perspective and try to see the world through their eyes.

I have and I got no regrets about it.

Excellent thread. Who are you, and what'd you do with saintmichael'? :)

It started when I found that two of my best friends were getting married:

That the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day! And then the true meaning of Christmas came through, And the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches… plus two.

Happy-Grinch-gif.gif

Muslims and Christians IN OTHER COUNTRIES kill gays. I live in America...where Muslims like me better than Evangelicals do.

Just wait until they enact Sh'ria and start throwing you all off the rooftops. Albeit imperfect, Christians will defend you much better than Islam.

Forum List

Back