What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punisher teaser trailer (Netflix show)

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

I can't wait. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, including appearances by this Punisher, are some of the best things Marvel has ever released.
yea this guy is a good Punisher,much better than Jayne.....i did like Ray Stevenson though.....

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Defenders was just released today. I plan on binge watching it tonight. Apparently the Punisher makes an appearance in that as well.

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

I can't wait. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, including appearances by this Punisher, are some of the best things Marvel has ever released.
yea this guy is a good Punisher,much better than Jayne.....i did like Ray Stevenson though.....

Agreed. I like the Jayne Punisher movie, but Bernthal was born to play Punisher.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Punisher: War Zone was underrated. It wasn't great, but it was as brutal as a Punisher movie should be.

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Defenders was just released today. I plan on binge watching it tonight. Apparently the Punisher makes an appearance in that as well.

Yeah, I do plan to watch that as well. My problem with the Defenders, is I liked Daredevil when it was just a blind guy in a suit. Now they have people with super powers, which kind of takes me out of it. But I'll still give the show a watch, and I hope it's good.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

Agreed. I like the Jayne Punisher movie, but Bernthal was born to play Punisher.
the only thing jaynes movie had in common with the comic was the name of the movie,otherwise it was just a movie.....

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I do plan to watch that as well. My problem with the Defenders, is I liked Daredevil when it was just a blind guy in a suit. Now they have people with super powers, which kind of takes me out of it. But I'll still give the show a watch, and I hope it's good.
he was more than just a blind guy in a suit....he had enhanced senses,radar sense,and super balance and agility....

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

he was more than just a blind guy in a suit....he had enhanced senses,radar sense,and super balance and agility....

But he didn't have any super powers, which was my point.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

you dont think those are "super" powers?.....

OP
AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No more than Batman has super powers.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In the Netflix series they do kinda make it seem like he's just a normal guy who has very strong senses due to being blind whereas the movie leaned more towards him having special powers like in the comics.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

batman can not hear your heartbeat if you were in another room,he could not smell something a mile away,he could not read print with his fingers and tell which colors are there,cannot "see" in a room devoid of light,and does not have the balance DD has......

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

batman can not hear your heartbeat if you were in another room,he could not smell something a mile away,he could not read print with his fingers and tell which colors are there,cannot "see" in a room devoid of light,and does not have the balance DD has......

Of course he could. He'd just create a gadget for all of those things. :D

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

In the Netflix series they do kinda make it seem like he's just a normal guy who has very strong senses due to being blind whereas the movie leaned more towards him having special powers like in the comics.
they do?.....he looked pretty amazing for a blind guy......

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's because Stick trained (and possibly molested) him.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

thats how rumors start Aaron.....

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
Reaction score

He already had heightened senses when Stick first found him. The first time Stick sees Matt, Matt is freaking out in a bed in the orphanage or convent he's in because of all the sounds that are coming at him. Stick trains him to control the new flood of information, but it was there without the training.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List