The Punisher teaser trailer (Netflix show)

The Defenders was just released today. I plan on binge watching it tonight. Apparently the Punisher makes an appearance in that as well.

I can't wait. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, including appearances by this Punisher, are some of the best things Marvel has ever released.

yea this guy is a good Punisher,much better than Jayne.....i did like Ray Stevenson though.....

Agreed. I like the Jayne Punisher movie, but Bernthal was born to play Punisher.

The Defenders was just released today. I plan on binge watching it tonight. Apparently the Punisher makes an appearance in that as well.

Yeah, I do plan to watch that as well. My problem with the Defenders, is I liked Daredevil when it was just a blind guy in a suit. Now they have people with super powers, which kind of takes me out of it. But I'll still give the show a watch, and I hope it's good.

I can't wait. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, including appearances by this Punisher, are some of the best things Marvel has ever released.

yea this guy is a good Punisher,much better than Jayne.....i did like Ray Stevenson though.....

Agreed. I like the Jayne Punisher movie, but Bernthal was born to play Punisher.

the only thing jaynes movie had in common with the comic was the name of the movie,otherwise it was just a movie.....

Yeah, I do plan to watch that as well. My problem with the Defenders, is I liked Daredevil when it was just a blind guy in a suit. Now they have people with super powers, which kind of takes me out of it. But I'll still give the show a watch, and I hope it's good.
he was more than just a blind guy in a suit....he had enhanced senses,radar sense,and super balance and agility....

he was more than just a blind guy in a suit....he had enhanced senses,radar sense,and super balance and agility....

But he didn't have any super powers, which was my point.

you dont think those are "super" powers?.....

No more than Batman has super powers.

In the Netflix series they do kinda make it seem like he's just a normal guy who has very strong senses due to being blind whereas the movie leaned more towards him having special powers like in the comics.

batman can not hear your heartbeat if you were in another room,he could not smell something a mile away,he could not read print with his fingers and tell which colors are there,cannot "see" in a room devoid of light,and does not have the balance DD has......

batman can not hear your heartbeat if you were in another room,he could not smell something a mile away,he could not read print with his fingers and tell which colors are there,cannot "see" in a room devoid of light,and does not have the balance DD has......

Of course he could. He'd just create a gadget for all of those things. :D

In the Netflix series they do kinda make it seem like he's just a normal guy who has very strong senses due to being blind whereas the movie leaned more towards him having special powers like in the comics.
they do?.....he looked pretty amazing for a blind guy......

That's because Stick trained (and possibly molested) him.

thats how rumors start Aaron.....

He already had heightened senses when Stick first found him. The first time Stick sees Matt, Matt is freaking out in a bed in the orphanage or convent he's in because of all the sounds that are coming at him. Stick trains him to control the new flood of information, but it was there without the training.

Forum List

Back