The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

Let's be absolutely clear.

My side was for arresting the motherfucker from the start, and if you wish to peacefully protest the most overblown issue in history and be a sheep of the media, go ahead. Clinton may call you a domestic terrorist though, but the rest have no problem with it.

As for the looters and joggers. When the looting starts, the shooting starts.

It is interesting how Mac manages to convince himself that both sides are at play when all of this happens in democrat areas, agitated by democrat media, looting done by democratic voters.

If both sides are the BLM and Antifa, then yes I suppose.

It is interesting how Mac manages to convince himself that both sides are at play when all of this happens in democrat areas, agitated by democrat media, looting done by democratic voters.

I have all the facts/etc==he has babble crap

Even flipping Alex Jones is in the middle of the protests screaming we are in this together.

Brilliant clip.

It’s easy to blame white and black republicans, then it is to pull your pants up and be a man.
When your side of this refuses to look in the mirror, all you do is give the other side more material.

And, of course, I could say the same thing to the other side.

I don't know how in the world you guys don't see this, I really don't.
I say jail the cop and give him the death penalty. You side wants to pay people to burn down black owned businesses to further the race war. Obama divided this country like no one before.

It’s easy to blame white and black republicans, then it is to pull your pants up and be a man.
When your side of this refuses to look in the mirror, all you do is give the other side more material.

I say jail the cop and give him the death penalty. You side wants to pay people to burn down black owned businesses to further the race war. Obama divided this country like no one before.
But I don't want that.

Binary thinking is part of the problem.

Even flipping Alex Jones is in the middle of the protests screaming we are in this together.

Brilliant clip.

Sounded like Owen. But damn I’m going Antifa hunting later today! I like to get them alone, make them run in to traffic

But I don't want that.

It is the democrats that are pushing the riots. Peacefully protesting is great, but democrats don't want that. You want division, never heard you say anything about Hillary calling almost half of America a basket of deplorables.

But I don't want that.

It is the democrats that are pushing the riots. Peacefully protesting is great, but democrats don't want that. You want division, never heard you say anything about Hillary calling almost half of America a basket of deplorables.
I'm saying that neither end of this is holding its own side accountable. All they're looking at is their half of the story, and they're refusing to honestly see the other.

And pretty much all we've seen in this thread is people who want to prove me right.

Brilliant clip.

Sounded like Owen. But damn I’m going Antifa hunting later today! I like to get them alone, make them run in to traffic

If it is less than 10 to one, you are at a great advantage... they will run.

But I don't want that.

I'm saying that neither end of this is holding its own side accountable. All they're looking at is their half of the story, and they're refusing to honestly see the other.

And pretty much all we've seen in this thread is people who want to prove me right.

There is no other side to looting. Looting is a CRIME.

As for the cop story, there is no other side to that either. Everyone agreed he should be arrested.

Don't let that brother all your "nuance" and continuum theorizing though.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
Clearly this wasn't about race. It's about a criminal organization called the Democrat Party.
First it was impeachment, then it was COVID-19, now it's rioting over nothing.
Each event leads to another event.
What does the DNC have in store for us next???

View attachment 343309
Mail in voting . Ballet stuffing

But I don't want that.

As for the cop story, there is no other side to that either. Everyone agreed he should arrested.
You're purposely choosing to look at one small part of a huge story.

You're purposely narrowing it down to only parts that suit you.

The other side of this does the same.

You're illustrating my point for me.

1. he isn't dead because he's black
2. the cop was not trying to kill him
3. this is one of the very, very rare times someone has been killed by a cop unjustifiably [probably, we don't have all the facts ]
4. one of the big problems is you/blacks/idiots are trying to make a racial issue out of it

But I don't want that.

As for the cop story, there is no other side to that either. Everyone agreed he should arrested.

So tell us, was the protest not because the black (criminal) got killed by the incompetent cop?

What is the excuse for the rioting? There is no excuse, you are full of shit.

Oh, except for Orange Man Bad obviously. Burn down your own community to defeat the orange man, real smart. Is this the stage of TDS Mac is at?

But I don't want that.

What’s the big story? White republicans are racist and should be arrested? Lol

But I don't want that.

So tell us, was the protest not because of the black (criminal) got killed by the incompetent cop?

What is the excuse for the rioting? There is no excuse, you are full of shit.

Oh, except for Orange Man Bad obviously. Burn down your own community to defeat the orange man, real smart.
You're still doing it. This is all you know to do.

The other side appreciates that.

But I don't want that.

wrong..if a cop does something wrong--boot him, in the least
..I saw a video of a cop verbally abusing someone--in my opinion, he should've been charged with abuse
..you have been brainwashed by the MSM

Forum List

Back