Zone1 Disney made a mistake

See50

May 26, 2022
What Disney did was wrong Why did fox sold it's history to Disney that was a mistake. Disney corporate fascist has no respect for film history, even i their own. If I knew what's going to happen ,I would have not saw the little mermaid. When Disney censored the insult word of racist Popeye Doyle in French connection they not only changed the dark facts of life of the past,they turned him into a good cop. He wasn't a good cop. Not only that but, encourage the brown shirts to take more action to their bigotry. Fake liberals like Disney are promoting tolerance for profit.This is another form of bigotry. Pretense.Once again they are manipulating fools to think they are against bigotry to buy their products. Disney has no real desire to control racism They would have to pay a higher tax.Fake liberal corporations are causing the future fourth reich They will pay for it if you support open history don't watch or buy french connection.

What Disney did was wrong Why did fox sold it's history to Disney that was a mistake. Disney corporate fascist has no respect for film history, even i their own. If I knew what's going to happen ,I would have not saw the little mermaid. When Disney censored the insult word of racist Popeye Doyle in French connection they not only changed the dark facts of life of the past,they turned him into a good cop. He wasn't a good cop. Not only that but, encourage the brown shirts to take more action to their bigotry. Fake liberals like Disney are promoting tolerance for profit.This is another form of bigotry. Pretense.Once again they are manipulating fools to think they are against bigotry to buy their products. Disney has no real desire to control racism They would have to pay a higher tax.Fake liberal corporations are causing the future fourth reich They will pay for it if you support open history don't watch or buy french connection.
This one is doomed. No link.

Ahhh, I see so you are claiming Disney is bad M'kay but what you really mean is that Disney is ok...I see and I like Popeye Doyle.

I wonder, if Disney takes marching orders from the people with all the cash. That would be Democratic Party member Larry Fink of BlackRock investments. Larry Fink, democrat, controls $12 trillion dollars. Larry Fink has publicly stated he must change people's behavior.

Hahaha, this is the worst sentence I've ever read:

"What Disney did was wrong Why did fox sold it's history to Disney that was a mistake."

Did any school teach your American style and grammar? I'm sorry to laugh at your effort to write in American Style English.
So sad.

You got me fucked up if you think I'm going to waste my time reading that slop you call a post. Go back to middle school and take an ESE reading class please.

Hahaha, this is the worst sentence I've ever read:

"What Disney did was wrong Why did fox sold it's history to Disney that was a mistake."

Did any school teach your American style and grammar? I'm sorry to laugh at your effort to write in American Style English.
So sad.
To make fun of one's grammer shows you don't have a clue on what has been said. It only showing pettyness to build your own ego. Good luck with that. Look close, you might be able to make fun of my spelling.

Forum List

Back