The problem with Ukraine's Western Propaganda continues to be....

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I think the problem with western propaganda continues to be that it paints Ukraine as weak as some other country like Iraq, when it was never this weak.

Ukraine was a strong country to begin with and it's a severe underestimation of Russian intentions and capabilities to think Russia's weak because Ukraine was also weak.

Rather both are fairly capable and strong, Ukraine has - for instance - 2,000+ MBTs and 16,000+ armored vehicles. As many as the US has.

Arguably Ukraine is as militarily formidable as the US, the problem is, Russia is still 6x larger than Ukraine's military.

I think the problem with western propaganda continues to be that it paints Ukraine as weak as some other country like Iraq, when it was never this weak.

Ukraine was a strong country to begin with and it's a severe underestimation of Russian intentions and capabilities to think Russia's weak because Ukraine was also weak.

Rather both are fairly capable and strong, Ukraine has - for instance - 2,000+ MBTs and 16,000+ armored vehicles. As many as the US has.

Arguably Ukraine is as militarily formidable as the US, the problem is, Russia is still 6x larger than Ukraine's military.
You truly believe the tripe you are spewing don’t you?

I swear you first claimed the Ukraine will be crushed and now it is equivalent to the U.S. Military and Russia is bigger in your mind…

I swear you are trying your hardest to sell Russia as the great empire!

Forum List

Back