Zone1 The Problem Is Guns, And Easy Access To Guns

I want gun ownership abolished in this country, gradually, through an elimination of sales, a prohibition on gifting and leaving operable firearms to next of kins, buy back programs, the confiscation of firearms from people who express violent intent and posturing and the wholesale destruction of every firearm used in a crime.

As for the evidence that gun control and restricting access to firearms is the solution to lowering murder and violent crime, well just look to every other developed nation on Earth.
This is the solution to allow criminals to assault the weaker members of society, such as you sisters, mothers, wives, daughters, etc. and engage in more rape and other violent crimes.
Only criminals like you advocate for leaving citizens unarmed and easy victims to your violence.

I want gun ownership abolished in this country, gradually, through an elimination of sales, a prohibition on gifting and leaving operable firearms to next of kins, buy back programs, the confiscation of firearms from people who express violent intent and posturing and the wholesale destruction of every firearm used in a crime.

As for the evidence that gun control and restricting access to firearms is the solution to lowering murder and violent crime, well just look to every other developed nation on Earth.
Come get them communist.

This is a problem created by the left with their policies of coddling criminals.

How is choosing not to incarcerate poor, young, nonviolent criminals the cause of increased firearm related crime ("The real problem")?
1682284139717.png

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

The problem is guns, and the easy access to guns

It was easier to get guns in the 20th Century, yet most of these type of mass shootings have been done in the 21st Century.

Something changed from the late 20th century until now.

I think a lot of it is the leftist indoctrination in the schools and lack of discipline.

That started in the late 90s..right about the same time mass shootings started happening more frequently.

Last edited:
Something changed from the late 20th century until now.

I think a lot of it is the leftist indoctrination in the schools and lack of discipline.

That started in the late 90s..right about the same time mass shootings started happening more frequently.
"Clean Debate Zone"?

Ah, I had a dog once. It died. Nonetheless..
Moon? I do so enjoy barking at thee!
Perhaps others might be listening and wish to join in..
Perhaps not..

Firearms are now the number one cause of death for children in the United States, but rank no higher than fifth in 11 other large and wealthy countries, a new KFF analysis finds.

Guns – including accidental deaths, suicides, and homicides – killed 4,357 children (ages 1-19 years old) in the United States in 2020, or roughly 5.6 per 100,000 children. The U.S. is the only country among its peers that has seen a substantial increase in the rate of child firearm deaths in the last two decades (42%).

The problem is guns, and the easy access to guns

Everyone who supports gun control raise your right hand...

Adolf Hitler wallpaper | 1920x1080 | #61372

How did it work out for German Jews who had their guns confiscated???

EVERY JEW promoting gun control NEEDS TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION

Forum List

Back