The Pride Flag Shooter Has Been Revealed - Possible BLM Member

"The 27-year-old man killed by sheriff's deputies after he fatally shot a California woman had ripped down a Pride flag outside the store and shouted homophobic slurs, authorities said. Travis Ikeguchi was identified on Monday as the person responsible for the shooting of Laura "Lauri" Carleton, 66, outside her store, Mag.Pi, in Cedar Glen on Friday. "Investigators determined prior to the shooting that Ikeguchi tore down a Pride or rainbow flag that was hanging in front of the Mag.Pi store and yelled many homophobic slurs toward Carleton," San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus told reporters on Monday.

When deputies later confronted Ikeguchi about a mile from the store, he opened fire on them, striking multiple patrol vehicles, Dicus said. Deputies returned fire and shot Ikeguchi, who died at the scene, Dicus said. No deputies were hurt. Ikeguchi, who lived in Cedar Glen, often posted anti-LGBTQ+ content on multiple social media platforms, she said."The content of Ikeguchi's social media posts contained posts critical to the LGBTQIA community," she said, adding that he also reposted videos with "anti-law enforcement content."

So why isn't the media correctly identifying this person as a possible BLM member if not at least a BLM sympathizer? He was basically anti-law enforcement - there is plenty of his social media posts on the right-wing platform Gab (A popular social media platform for BLM and other leftist groups) where he is attacking the FBI and DOJ. Furthermore, this guy is a Jap; so to claim he is some type of homophobic right-winger is false. Here is one of his posts...

View attachment 817890

Pay attention to the words "we bet not be afraid of law enforcement either" -- the only people who speak like this are people who are in BLM or sympathetic to BLM. This is the outcome of their anti-law enforcement rhetoric. You can't continue to trash the FBI and DOJ and not expect a guy like this to shoot someone over a pride flag - and BLM has a long history of demonizing the gay community and looting stores over their support of LGTBQ rights.
What a fucked up POS you are! Hey, shit for brains, the Japanese are a lot closer to right wingers than African-Americans are!

Nice try, though.

For a nut who posts about his Christian beliefs, shooting someone because you don't like their rainbow flag appears to be the opposite of being a Christian.

It's obvious that you believe everything the MSM tell you.

It's good to be an adult who thinks with their own brain.

It's obvious that you believe everything the MSM tell you.

It's good to be an adult who thinks with their own brain.

Yes, I believe in getting news from news sources. Are you arguing getting your news from...who...your dog? Does your dog talk to you OPJQ?

Your dog doesn't talk to you because no dog would have you.
Screenshot 2023-08-04 074329.png

Or really....:springbed:

The Poodie princess invites you to put your face by her teeth and test the theory.

Yes, robo dogs can bite.

How dangerous their bite is depends on what their teeth are made of. For the Tombot dog named Jenny, I believe the teeth are made of rubber, for the safety of the elderly people who whom Jenny was created.

Hers aren't. They are little freaking needles. She is a mean old biddie.

Well controlled, I assume.

I had a neighbor who wondered why no one ever visited her, when her nasty and completely uncontrolled little Schipperke bit everyone who entered her apartment.

Well controlled, I assume.

I had a neighbor who wondered why no one ever visited her, when her nasty and completely uncontrolled little Schipperke bit everyone who entered her apartment.
She's very polite when I carry her in one arm (a habit I got into when the wiener dog in avatar got to old to walk much). But she's a bit weird. She was raised in Manhattan and I don't think ever saw grass until we got her and she was already twelve.

"The 27-year-old man killed by sheriff's deputies after he fatally shot a California woman had ripped down a Pride flag outside the store and shouted homophobic slurs, authorities said. Travis Ikeguchi was identified on Monday as the person responsible for the shooting of Laura "Lauri" Carleton, 66, outside her store, Mag.Pi, in Cedar Glen on Friday. "Investigators determined prior to the shooting that Ikeguchi tore down a Pride or rainbow flag that was hanging in front of the Mag.Pi store and yelled many homophobic slurs toward Carleton," San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus told reporters on Monday.

When deputies later confronted Ikeguchi about a mile from the store, he opened fire on them, striking multiple patrol vehicles, Dicus said. Deputies returned fire and shot Ikeguchi, who died at the scene, Dicus said. No deputies were hurt. Ikeguchi, who lived in Cedar Glen, often posted anti-LGBTQ+ content on multiple social media platforms, she said."The content of Ikeguchi's social media posts contained posts critical to the LGBTQIA community," she said, adding that he also reposted videos with "anti-law enforcement content."

So why isn't the media correctly identifying this person as a possible BLM member if not at least a BLM sympathizer? He was basically anti-law enforcement - there is plenty of his social media posts on the right-wing platform Gab (A popular social media platform for BLM and other leftist groups) where he is attacking the FBI and DOJ. Furthermore, this guy is a Jap; so to claim he is some type of homophobic right-winger is false. Here is one of his posts...

View attachment 817890

Pay attention to the words "we bet not be afraid of law enforcement either" -- the only people who speak like this are people who are in BLM or sympathetic to BLM. This is the outcome of their anti-law enforcement rhetoric. You can't continue to trash the FBI and DOJ and not expect a guy like this to shoot someone over a pride flag - and BLM has a long history of demonizing the gay community and looting stores over their support of LGTBQ rights.

You guys need to get your messages worked out. Supposedly the RW is not racist because they have some Blacks who agree with them. How many threads have we seen about how the Left is dying out because Blacks are leaving the Democrat Plantation. Now because the guy is “a jap” he can’t be RW because only Whites are in the RW.

He was RW. He hated anyone who wasn’t what he considered a “Real American”.

Forum List

Back