The heroes of BLM are criminals...and supposedly smart people are agreeing!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I thought I'd watch college football. Halftime commercial... black men, talking about how abused they were and how it will take ALL of us working together to solve it!
Here are their heroes...
George Floyd: What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.
Jacob Blake: The police were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.
Michael Brown: Watch the below video of Brown assaulting a much smaller store clerk robbing the store.

These are just 3 of the "Heroes" of BLM and what is more disgusting, the entire movement that is USING criminals as role models! And worse... IT IS ALL our fault!!!

Seriously folks? Is this what America has become? A country where criminals are venerated? Given Sainthood?

I guess as I'm near the end of my life (77 years old) I will NOT be around when the USA totally deteriorates into anarchy.
The biggest sadness though is my granddaughter! What will her world be like where colleges venerate criminals. Media bestows sainthood? Criminals are rock stars?
And like today... truly dumb people taking a knee for criminals who simply didn't comply!

And what is the cause of this? NOT racism. As a video I just saw declares... simple compliance with a law enforcement officer would solve the problem.
Watch this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying, “I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Do you people understand?
This entire BLM movement is nullified by one simple rule: If you are stopped by the cop... comply with the cop's request!
That simple! 99% of the blacks deaths by cops would NEVER occur if as Reverend Maupin LEARNED compliance is life saving!
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

BLM was a great idea...and started off with many backing them up wanting change for blacks. Then they got violent to people not cops, or just eating lunch, or walking down the street. Then Antifa joined them and all hell broke loose. BLM has been taken over by nefarious people and until they remove those people and their agendas, they will stay distrustworthy. If BLM really thought BLMatter....millions they have recieved would be given to neighborhoods that were destroyed, families homeless by the devastation, kids sent to schools or food distributed or many other things blacks need to get back on their feel after something dire happened. But its not. that money is going to old white men and women wanting them to stay on the plantation and vote dem. Even blacks are beginning to see that now.

I thought I'd watch college football. Halftime commercial... black men, talking about how abused they were and how it will take ALL of us working together to solve it!
Here are their heroes...
George Floyd: What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.
Jacob Blake: The police were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.
Michael Brown: Watch the below video of Brown assaulting a much smaller store clerk robbing the store.

These are just 3 of the "Heroes" of BLM and what is more disgusting, the entire movement that is USING criminals as role models! And worse... IT IS ALL our fault!!!

Seriously folks? Is this what America has become? A country where criminals are venerated? Given Sainthood?

I guess as I'm near the end of my life (77 years old) I will NOT be around when the USA totally deteriorates into anarchy.
The biggest sadness though is my granddaughter! What will her world be like where colleges venerate criminals. Media bestows sainthood? Criminals are rock stars?
And like today... truly dumb people taking a knee for criminals who simply didn't comply!

And what is the cause of this? NOT racism. As a video I just saw declares... simple compliance with a law enforcement officer would solve the problem.
Watch this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying, “I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Do you people understand?
This entire BLM movement is nullified by one simple rule: If you are stopped by the cop... comply with the cop's request!
That simple! 99% of the blacks deaths by cops would NEVER occur if as Reverend Maupin LEARNED compliance is life saving!
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

1599945838292.png
1599945838292.png

Forum List

Back