Is The Biden Admin Arresting Christians For Thoughts Crimes??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Police in Coeur dā€™Alene, Idaho Saturday arrested 31 people who are believed to be members of Patriot Front, a white Nationalist militia group. These individuals were charged with conspiracy to riot because of their alleged plan to stage a riot near a Saturday LGBTQ pride event in Coeur dā€™Alene."

First of all, no, I don't think Biden arrested these people for a thought crime...I don't think Biden had anything to do with it......Now, the general rule of thumb with situations like these is to claim it was a false flag FBI staged event..as if, the idea of a hate group going to a gay pride event to cause trouble is like unheard of.....I'd be happy to entertain this if those folks could offer evidence...because simply calling everything a false flag isn't evidence...it's right-wing parroting....so here is a way you could be taken more seriously....How about, you start identifying these groups as "FBI created groups" when they pop up on the scene....like how over a month before this event, this other group announced they were going to that same Idaho gay pride event.......to as they themselves said "Have A War" -- why didn't you "It's an FBI false flag" folks use your crack investigation skills to expose them?? ......why does it take these groups getting arrested or actually attacking someone for you to suddenly proclaim; they were just FBI operatives??

"Saying, ā€œIf they want to have a war, let it begin here,ā€ a Coeur dā€™Alene, Idaho ā€œpatriotā€ group promises to ā€œgo head-to-headā€ against Pride in the Park, claiming, ā€œThey are trying to take your children.ā€ Ultra-conservative Idaho State Rep. Heather Scott, R-Bonner County, held a forum on Thursday titled ā€œGameplan to Remove Inappropriate Materials from Our Schools and Librariesā€ at the Regeneration Calvary Chapel, saying, ā€œThereā€™s a war going on, and the scariest thing about this war is that these tactics that are being waged against society -- Scott then introduced representatives of Panhandle Patriots Riding Club to the stage."

To the extent there is some type of "government coordination" with these alt-right hate groups -- that coordination is usually ultra-conservative reactionary right-wing congresspeople coordinating with these groups under the guise of "we must protect the children" -- and when one of those groups gets arrested -- those same congresspeople play dumb and clutch their pearls over it...while calling it a FBI false flag....Anyhoo, these folks were arrested by local police not the FBI, under an Idaho statute; not federal law...and that statue reads as follows:

18-4107. Conspiracy ā€” Penalty. A conspiracy of two (2) or more persons to commit any of the crimes proscribed by this act is punishable as a felony. Any court having jurisdiction of the conspiracy crime has concurrent jurisdiction to try all misdemeanor crimes committed in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Now if these cops don't have evidence that these guys were planning to riot, then they should drop the charges and face whatever lawsuit that is coming their way..because that would be a false arrest....it would be just like during the Trump Admin, when Bill Barr ordered unmarked Feds to summarily snatch people off the streets with no probable cause....and I am sure you Trumpers were really vocal about your opposition to that, weren't you?

"Federal law enforcement officers have been using unmarked vehicles to drive around downtown Portland and detain protesters since at least Tuesday. Personal accounts and multiple videos posted online show the officers driving up to people, detaining individuals with no explanation about why they are being arrested, and driving off."

I don't recall a single one of you right wingers referring to these arrests as "FBI false flags" or being upset about it in anyway...in fact, you cheered them.....so why don't you have the same energy now?? It's almost like you are by reflex, identifying with the alt-right homophobic white supremacists as being on your team....there is no other reason to have such a blatant double standard.....

Last edited:

"Police in Coeur dā€™Alene, Idaho Saturday arrested 31 people who are believed to be members of Patriot Front, a white Nationalist militia group. These individuals were charged with conspiracy to riot because of their alleged plan to stage a riot near a Saturday LGBTQ pride event in Coeur dā€™Alene."

First of all, no, I don't think Biden arrested these people for a thought crime...I don't think Biden had anything to do with it......Now, the general rule of thumb with situations like these is to claim it was a false flag FBI staged event..as if, the idea of a hate group going to a gay pride event to cause trouble is like unheard of.....I'd be happy to entertain this if those folks could offer evidence...because simply calling everything a false flag isn't evidence...it's right-wing parroting....so here is a way you could be taken more seriously....How about, you start identifying these groups as "FBI created groups" when they pop up on the scene....like how over a month before this event, this other group announced they were going to that same Idaho gay pride event.......to as they themselves said "Have A War" -- why didn't you "It's an FBI false flag" folks use your crack investigation skills to expose them?? ......why does it take these groups getting arrested or actually attacking someone for you to suddenly proclaim; they were just FBI operatives??

"Saying, ā€œIf they want to have a war, let it begin here,ā€ a Coeur dā€™Alene, Idaho ā€œpatriotā€ group promises to ā€œgo head-to-headā€ against Pride in the Park, claiming, ā€œThey are trying to take your children.ā€ Ultra-conservative Idaho State Rep. Heather Scott, R-Bonner County, held a forum on Thursday titled ā€œGameplan to Remove Inappropriate Materials from Our Schools and Librariesā€ at the Regeneration Calvary Chapel, saying, ā€œThereā€™s a war going on, and the scariest thing about this war is that these tactics that are being waged against society -- Scott then introduced representatives of Panhandle Patriots Riding Club to the stage."

To the extent there is some type of "government coordination" with these alt-right hate groups -- that coordination is usually ultra-conservative reactionary right-wing congresspeople coordinating with these groups under the guise of "we must protect the children" -- and when one of those groups gets arrested -- those same congresspeople play dumb and clutch their pearls over it...while calling it a FBI false flag....Anyhoo, these folks were arrested by local police not the FBI, under an Idaho statute; not federal law...and that statue reads as follows:

18-4107. Conspiracy ā€” Penalty. A conspiracy of two (2) or more persons to commit any of the crimes proscribed by this act is punishable as a felony. Any court having jurisdiction of the conspiracy crime has concurrent jurisdiction to try all misdemeanor crimes committed in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Now if these cops don't have evidence that these guys were planning to riot, then they should drop the charges and face whatever lawsuit that is coming their way..because that would be a false arrest....it would be just like during the Trump Admin, when Bill Barr ordered unmarked Feds to summarily snatch people off the streets with no probable cause....and I am sure you Trumpers were really vocal about your opposition to that, weren't you?

"Federal law enforcement officers have been using unmarked vehicles to drive around downtown Portland and detain protesters since at least Tuesday. Personal accounts and multiple videos posted online show the officers driving up to people, detaining individuals with no explanation about why they are being arrested, and driving off."

I don't recall a single one of you right wingers referring to these arrests as "FBI false flags" or being upset about it in anyway...in fact, you cheered them.....so why don't you have the same energy now?? It's almost like you are by reflex, identifying with the alt-right homophobic white supremacists as being on your team....there is no other reason to have such a blatant double standard.....

Without queers indoctrinating young children, gayness would go away...

Not sure what these jerks thought they were going to do. Did they think they could commit a violent assault on a public event and then just get back on the Uhaul and drive away? Idiots.

I'll reserve judgment till the "Summer of Love" gets going good and see if the feds treat the leftists in the same manner.....I suspect I will be disappointed.

Hell, they won't arrest or give the bum's rush to the protestors illegally marching outside of our SCOTUS Justice's homes who are clearly breaking fed law by being there. I don't think that there are any questions as to their motivations. I mean they carry signs and shout them out with bullhorns.

I believe Biden and Pelosi being the good Catholics that they are, could make statements on it.

Without queers indoctrinating young children, gayness would go away...
seeing it has been around a long time, they wrote continuously about it in the first testament. Some jews were homos. Its nothing about schools and the summer of love doesn't have anything to do with homosexualtiy.

Not sure what these jerks thought they were going to do. Did they think they could commit a violent assault on a public event and then just get back on the Uhaul and drive away? Idiots.
There is absolutely no evidence that they were somehow planning to commit a violent assault and zero evidence that they were a hate group, you retarded faggot.

Its not a "FBI created groups"

There is absolutely no evidence that they were somehow planning to commit a violent assault and zero evidence that they were a hate group, you retarded faggot.

Itā€™s called conspiracy. Thereā€™s a reason why we have conspiracy laws. So fuckwits like these that think theyā€™re slick, donā€™t get to wiggle their way out of their criminal intent.

I'll reserve judgment till the "Summer of Love" gets going good and see if the feds treat the leftists in the same manner.....I suspect I will be disappointed.

Hell, they won't arrest or give the bum's rush to the protestors illegally marching outside of our SCOTUS Justice's homes who are clearly breaking fed law by being there. I don't think that there are any questions as to their motivations. I mean they carry signs and shout them out with bullhorns.
You believe in protests, don't you? Just the right wing ones your ok with.

seeing it has been around a long time, they wrote continuously about it in the first testament. Some jews were homos. Its nothing about schools and the summer of love doesn't have anything to do with homosexualtiy.

Nature vs nurture. I think it is pretty shortsighted not to believe that nurture plays a significant role in determining many of the disorders in the every growing LGBTQ+ acronym.

Where is the evidence of criminal intent, you retarded faggot?
What were they doing at the sight of Pride parade.

"It is clear to us, based on the gear that the individuals had with them, the stuff they had in their possession in the U-Haul with them, along with paperwork that was seized from them, that they came to riot downtown," White said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back