The Presidents return from abroad...

Rozman

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
What happened? The President has returned from his latest trip and not much coverage as far as I can tell.Have we all been told of his tremendous accomplishments?.....didn't he make a deal to get us like 50 jobs or something? Or is it just that everyone is getting another Nobel
Prize lined up.:eusa_eh:

Why would you care if he even gets another nobel prize? It's done by a separate non-political group in Europe who can give the award to anyone they want. When he got it the first time, it hurt his popularity because the noble folks jumped the gun too early on Obama's actions, so I doubt he wants another one. Especially when he gives it all away to charity anyway.

I think he does deserve one for finally ending the Iraq war officially.

Why would you care if he even gets another nobel prize? It's done by a separate non-political group in Europe who can give the award to anyone they want. When he got it the first time, it hurt his popularity because the noble folks jumped the gun too early on Obama's actions, so I doubt he wants another one. Especially when he gives it all away to charity anyway.

Troll alert!!!!

Because ending a unjust war that has killed many civilians, soldiers, and cost a fortune that put this country over one trillion dollars in debt doesn't deserve praise?

Typical. Take credit for what was already scheduled by someone else. You people have no shame do you?

Because ending a unjust war that has killed many civilians, soldiers, and cost a fortune that put this country over one trillion dollars in debt doesn't deserve praise?

Hold on..... I thought it was for oil :eusa_eh:

What happened to that claim?

Go away troll.... you are annoying me.

Shew fly..... shew!

Typical. Take credit for what was already scheduled by someone else. You people have no shame do you?

you think Bush or McCain had the Iraq war scheduled to end? I'm sure they had a real deadline of 2022.

Surprised that there wasn't much made of his return,usually Sargent Shultz from MSNBC is there to wave the Pom Poms whenever his guy shows his face.Wasn't there some major accomplishment to announce to the people.I mean everything this guy does is special.No?

I like it when the President is away and even the liberal media doesn't seem to pay much attention to the shit he spews "over there."

I heard he's going overseas again, pronto.

Good.

I like it when the President is away and even the liberal media doesn't seem to pay much attention to the shit he spews "over there."

I heard he's going overseas again, pronto.

Good.

I'm sure Michelle is ready for another vacation.....:lol:

Forum List

Back