The President would set a bad precedent by imposing martial law.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I agree with Jenna Ellis that there is enough compelling evidence of election fraud that the use of the military's 1807 Insurrection Act is not necessary and obviously not what the American people would want.

Do you want to have to be stopped at 4 check points every 50 miles ? I don't.

I agree with Jenna Ellis that there is enough compelling evidence of election fraud that the use of the military's 1807 Insurrection Act is not necessary and obviously not what the American people would want.

Trump impose martial law? At this point he'd have better luck, trying to impose Penny Marshall.

Of course there's nothing justifying the declaring of martial law. You don't even have a specific allegation against a specific person. Its all this loosey goosey conspiracy horseshit.

Nor is there is any insurrection.

All the talk of it just another manifestation of conservative authoritarian tendencies and disdain for democracy.

If they can steal this election they can steal the next...and the next...the democrat voter had better stand up too...they already have zero say in who their candidate will be....
Democrats are hella stupid. There party is run by corporations running vote harvesting and their fine with it because they think they are winning.

If they can steal this election they can steal the next...and the next...the democrat voter had better stand up too...they already have zero say in who their candidate will be....
Democrats are hella stupid. There party is run by corporations running vote harvesting and their fine with it because they think they are winning.

Or.....the election results are just way more credible than you are.

all this loosey goosey conspiracy horseshit.
Is every one of you lefties' lockstep hostility toward Trump
programmed - were you all microchipped by Obamacare -secret police medical teams ?

Or....I've read the complaints. They either don't name a specific person, or provide jack shit that a specific person did anything.

No specific participants, no specific evidence, no insurrection.

All this 'martial law' babble is just conservatives trying to justify political violence to overthrow our democratic insitutions when they don't grant them the power they crave.

Why is that? Because democRats didn't think of it first. It is fraud that got old joe 80 million votes. Just saying 'Old Joe got 80 million votes makes sane people laugh

Why is that? Because democRats didn't think of it first. It is fraud that got old joe 80 million votes. Just saying 'Old Joe got 80 million votes makes sane people laugh

Its just voters that got Biden 81 million votes. Your fantastically elaborate international conspiracy is unnecessary.

saying there would be checkpoints like that are just fear mongering,, if it happens it would most likely be the military controlling the election process and security for it.

it would never become anykind of a military insurgence,,

I think you might be smoking that Hemp...

The courts are making it pretty clear that your evidence isn't terribly "compelling". Nor is it really impressing Republican election officials.

Here's the reality. When Trump is gone, Republicans will be secretly doing happy dances.

His whole freakin' presidency has been a bad precedent.

This would be perfectly fitting ending to it.

With 95% negative coverage, you'd think so.

Too bad when the facts come out, the truth does too.

When under Obama's 8 years did we see 3.5% unemployment? Just wondering.

saying there would be checkpoints like that are just fear mongering,, if it happens it would most likely be the military controlling the election process and security for it.

it would never become anykind of a military insurgence,,
The way the cities are going to shit, I wouldn't be surprised to see "unofficial" checkpoints to try and control access to some areas. Some of us who live out in the country don't want a bunch of people from the cities coming out our way.

Btw, does anyone have a copy of FM5-250?

Via your statement, there "IS" enough compelling evidence of election fraud, that the use of the military's Insurrection Act (which has been used 68 times in our history) "IS NOT" necessary.
By your own statement, that to me, indicates that there is a need for the Insurrection Act to be used.
If you have a political party that is so corrupt, that it does everything it can, including massive illegal activities and violating their own state and federal constitutional laws to get their party in charge of the government and thus, would continue to do so, in all subsequent elections, it would ensure that the nation would become a "one-party" system and thus, authoritarian and oppressive.

Via your statement, there "IS" enough compelling evidence of election fraud, that the use of the military's Insurrection Act (which has been used 68 times in our history) "IS NOT" necessary.
By your own statement, that to me, indicates that there is a need for the Insurrection Act to be used.
If you have a political party that is so corrupt, that it does everything it can, including massive illegal activities and violating their own state and federal constitutional laws to get their party in charge of the government and thus, would continue to do so, in all subsequent elections, it would ensure that the nation would become a "one-party" system and thus, authoritarian and oppressive.

Nope. Almost all uses of the insurrection act were during the Civil War. The last time it was used was after the 1992 riots...at the request of the Governors of the effected States.

There is no insurrection. There aren't even specific allegations against specific people backed with specific evidence. No governor is asking for the military in to do anything in their states.

This is just another conservative authoritarian circle jerk. Petty little nihilists that would rather watch the US burn than slip from their immediate control.

No thank you.

Forum List

Back