The President would set a bad precedent by imposing martial law.

You can bet that China Joe would.....and the China owned US media would cheer him on every step of the way....

I agree with Jenna Ellis that there is enough compelling evidence of election fraud that the use of the military's 1807 Insurrection Act is not necessary and obviously not what the American people would want.

Do you want to have to be stopped at 4 check points every 50 miles ? I don't.

Via your statement, there "IS" enough compelling evidence of election fraud, that the use of the military's Insurrection Act (which has been used 68 times in our history) "IS NOT" necessary.
By your own statement, that to me, indicates that there is a need for the Insurrection Act to be used.
If you have a political party that is so corrupt, that it does everything it can, including massive illegal activities and violating their own state and federal constitutional laws to get their party in charge of the government and thus, would continue to do so, in all subsequent elections, it would ensure that the nation would become a "one-party" system and thus, authoritarian and oppressive.

Nope. Almost all uses of the insurrection act were during the Civil War. The last time it was used was after the 1992 riots...at the request of the Governors of the effected States.

There is no insurrection. There aren't even specific allegations against specific people backed with specific evidence. No governor is asking for the military in to do anything in their states.

This is just another conservative authoritarian circle jerk. Petty little nihilists that would rather watch the US burn than slip from their immediate control.

No thank you.
thanks for your opinion,,

You can bet that China Joe would.....and the China owned US media would cheer him on every step of the way....

Nope. Your imagination no more justifies your silly Martial Law fantasies than do your desire for authoritarianism.

All this 'martial law' babble is just conservatives trying to justify political violence to overthrow our democratic insitutions when they don't grant them the power they crave.
That IS the definition of a coup.

I read about the attempted coup against FDR and I thought "that could never actually happen in this country"

Yea it could...and the thought is terrifying

Of course I thought we'd never have anything like the Spanish Flu again...

I agree with Jenna Ellis that there is enough compelling evidence of election fraud that the use of the military's 1807 Insurrection Act is not necessary and obviously not what the American people would want.

Via your statement, there "IS" enough compelling evidence of election fraud, that the use of the military's Insurrection Act (which has been used 68 times in our history) "IS NOT" necessary.
By your own statement, that to me, indicates that there is a need for the Insurrection Act to be used.
If you have a political party that is so corrupt, that it does everything it can, including massive illegal activities and violating their own state and federal constitutional laws to get their party in charge of the government and thus, would continue to do so, in all subsequent elections, it would ensure that the nation would become a "one-party" system and thus, authoritarian and oppressive.

Nope. Almost all uses of the insurrection act were during the Civil War. The last time it was used was after the 1992 riots...at the request of the Governors of the effected States.

There is no insurrection. There aren't even specific allegations against specific people backed with specific evidence. No governor is asking for the military in to do anything in their states.

This is just another conservative authoritarian circle jerk. Petty little nihilists that would rather watch the US burn than slip from their immediate control.

No thank you.

You're quite welcome. Note.....you don't actually disagree with me on any point.

No thank you.

You're quite welcome. Note.....you don't actually disagree with me on any point.
if you read my comments on the matter you would see that once again youre wrong and I disagree with you,,

All this 'martial law' babble is just conservatives trying to justify political violence to overthrow our democratic insitutions when they don't grant them the power they crave.
That IS the definition of a coup.

I read about the attempted coup against FDR and I thought "that could never actually happen in this country"

Yea it could...and the thought is terrifying

Of course I thought we'd never have anything like the Spanish Flu again...

This isn't exactly the Spanish Flu. But I hear you.

There is absolutely NO REASON to impose martial law just because a guy lost an election. This is an attack on all of us and an insult to our entire nation.

Forum List

Back