The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Biden is going to destroy this economy like no one could ever imagine...
Experts and Moody's of Wall Street believe you are a brainwashed functional moron. America does much better under Democrats than Republicans since world war II and before. every time the Republicans get eight years they cause a financial meltdown through corrupt deregulation bubble and bust. Democrats usually are given a mess to clean up and that counts against them yet they still do better than your brainwashed idiocy believes.... The rich do great out of these bubbles and that led regular people pay the bill. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.....

Considering he was given an economy losing 700k jobs/month and he turned it around in 9 months, at which point UE was at 10.3%, the pub outlook is gibberish.

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

Again, your dog could direct this country to 2.5 percent growth. Record welfare, unemployment, fed pumping billions monthly into stock market, low gdp, 17 trillion in debt aren't exactly "turning it around". This is sub mediocre at best.
17 TRILLION, where the f have you been. The debt was 23 trillion in March before the democrat congress voted to increase it by 10%. and currently it stands a 27 trillion and is moving up by the nano second. China owns around 50% of our debt and that is why we are in trouble. If they own your debt---they own you! But we want to see you get you money's worth (rolling my eyes). Don't believe me? Check for yourself. https://www.usdebtclock.org/

China owns around 50% of our debt and that is why we are in trouble.

Closer to 4%.
Wrong as always
15.5%

China takes the second spot among foreign holders of U.S. debt with $1.07 trillion in Treasury holdings in April 2020, just behind Japan. 2 China has trimmed its holdings and this is the lowest amount held in the last two years. It currently holds 15.5% of the foreign debt.Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 425905
Investopedia › markets-economy
5 Countries That Own the Most U.S. Debt - Investopedia

Wrong as always
15.5%

Thanks for the link.

View attachment 425928

Wait, your link says China holds a bit over $1 trillion.
Do you think our total debt is $1.07 Trillion/0.155 = $6.9 trillion?
As my link says that is the percentage of debt owed to foreigners God damn it.

5%
The amount of U.S. debt that is held by Chinese entities.
China took the top spot among foreign creditors, following Japan, at $1.2 trillion.1

Japan and China own about 5.2% and 4.6%
ff the U.S. debt, respectively. Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't been growing at a 7% clip year after year.

Glad to hear it. Proves even intelligent people are swayed by China fear-mongering GOP propaganda.....

So what? The claim was 50% of all debt. When it's closer to 4% of all debt.

Learn to read, moron.

Look it my posting history here. I believe George W. Bush was the 5th greatest U.S. President of the last 100 years. I voted straight Republican ticket in every election until 2016. In 2016, I voted Hillary Clinton for President, but voted Republican for everything else. 2016 was the first time in my life I had ever voted for a Democrat. The 2018 elections were the first time I voted straight Democrat. The 2020 elections were the 2nd time I voted straight Democrat.
You are entirely backwards of reality. In 2016, you voted for a serial killer to be POTUS.
In 2020, you voted for a China pawn, traitor to America for POTUS. Both times you voted against the greatest president in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stock market highest in US history, even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,-unique in US history.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, best in US history.
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate in US history, for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever in US history.
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved most affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation, first in US history.
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic ( most in US history),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act, - first in US history.
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,-first in US history
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court,-first in US history
26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,-first in US history
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. highest GDP growth in US history, in 3rd quarter of 2020 (33.1%)
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.- first in US history of this dimension.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace-first in US history
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi. - unique in US history
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. highest number of regulations cut in US history, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (first in US history)
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS. Unique in US history
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine with operation Warp Speed. Fastest development in US history
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act

Most of the economic data you post was achieved or nearly achieved under the Obama administration. Unemployment was already at 4.7% when Trump entered office. It got down to 3.5%, thanks largely to baby boomers entering retirement and decreasing the labor force participation rate.

Currently, Donald Trump's Average Quarterly Real GDP growth rate for his time in office is 1.79%. The worst of any of the Presidents from Harry Truman to today. Donald Trump's final quarter of GDP growth will not be known until January. Its likely though that it will not improve his average by much and he will remain at the bottom of the list of all the Presidents since World War II.

Donald Trump is easily the worst President in U.S. history. He colluded with the Russians, blackmailed a U.S. Ally Ukraine while they were fighting the Russians in order to dig up dirt on a political opponent, got impeached for doing that, and failed to do anything relevant to prevent COVID-19 from killing 287,000 Americans.

Only 7 people in Taiwan have died, and none since May 11, 2020. The United States had the capability to be like TAIWAN in terms of number of infections and deaths. But Trump essentially did nothing, and now the country is currently stuck with nearly 3,000 deaths a day from Covid-19. THINK ABOUT THAT! That is one 9/11 death total every DAY now!

Meanwhile, people in Taiwan are living life like they did before the pandemic. The only people who show up infected in TAIWAN with Covi-19 are citizens re-entering the country from abroad. Every Taiwanese citizen entering Taiwan, infected or not, has to quarantine for 14 days minimum before they are allowed out into Taiwan. The United States never had a quarantine policy for people entering the country. Taiwan had one starting on January 20, 2020. It did not matter what country you were coming from. ANYONE entering Taiwan had to quarantine for 14 days minimum. Had the United States done the same, we wouldn't be living this current Nightmare.
"Currently, Donald Trump's Average Quarterly Real GDP growth rate for his time in office is 1.79%."

Why average it out?

Annualized real GDP under Impeached Trump is: 1.0%.

You get more data points. 15 data points instead of just 3. Once the last quarter is in, you have 16 data points vs 4.

Average Quarterly Real GDP Growth since World War II by President:

As of October 2020:

01. John F. Kennedy: 5.31%
02. Lyndon Johnson: 5.18%
03. Harry Truman: 4.87%
04. Bill Clinton: 3.82%
05. Ronald Reagan: 3.62%
06. Jimmy Carter: 3.32%
07. Richard Nixon: 3.06%
08. Dwight D. Eisenhower 2.65%
09. Gerald Ford: 2.28%
10. George H.W. Bush: 2.24%
11. Barack Obama: 1.90%
12. George W. Bush: 1.87%
13. Donald Trump: 1.79%
Which is stupid. You'll note at the end of every year, the BEA doesn't simply average out the 4 quarters, they show the annual difference for the year.

Last edited:
Considering he was given an economy losing 700k jobs/month and he turned it around in 9 months, at which point UE was at 10.3%, the pub outlook is gibberish.

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

Again, your dog could direct this country to 2.5 percent growth. Record welfare, unemployment, fed pumping billions monthly into stock market, low gdp, 17 trillion in debt aren't exactly "turning it around". This is sub mediocre at best.
17 TRILLION, where the f have you been. The debt was 23 trillion in March before the democrat congress voted to increase it by 10%. and currently it stands a 27 trillion and is moving up by the nano second. China owns around 50% of our debt and that is why we are in trouble. If they own your debt---they own you! But we want to see you get you money's worth (rolling my eyes). Don't believe me? Check for yourself. https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Closer to 4%.
Wrong as always
15.5%

China takes the second spot among foreign holders of U.S. debt with $1.07 trillion in Treasury holdings in April 2020, just behind Japan. 2 China has trimmed its holdings and this is the lowest amount held in the last two years. It currently holds 15.5% of the foreign debt.Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 425905

Wrong as always
15.5%

Thanks for the link.

View attachment 425928

5%
China took the top spot among foreign creditors, following Japan, at $1.2 trillion.1

ff the U.S. debt, respectively. Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't been growing at a 7% clip year after year.

Glad to hear it. Proves even intelligent people are swayed by China fear-mongering GOP propaganda.....

Learn to read, moron.
I never said 50%, I went for the link and misread it. I said 15% like the link. I am happy that it is only 4.6%. now f*** off LOL

Closer to 4%.
Wrong as always
15.5%

View attachment 425905

Wrong as always
15.5%

Thanks for the link.

View attachment 425928

5%

Learn to read, moron.
I never said 50%, I went for the link and misread it. I said 15% like the link. I am happy that it is only 4.6%. now f*** off LOL

I never said 50%,

If you could read a thread, you'd see that Concerned American said 50% and I gave him
the correct number, 4%.

And then you showed up spreading your errors, as usual, silly twat.

Biden is going to destroy this economy like no one could ever imagine...
Experts and Moody's of Wall Street believe you are a brainwashed functional moron. America does much better under Democrats than Republicans since world war II and before. every time the Republicans get eight years they cause a financial meltdown through corrupt deregulation bubble and bust. Democrats usually are given a mess to clean up and that counts against them yet they still do better than your brainwashed idiocy believes.... The rich do great out of these bubbles and that led regular people pay the bill. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.....

Eat a bag of dicks, asshole...

I love it how the right wing dipsticks blame Obama for the effects of the Deepwater Horizon disaster. This led to a moratorium on leases.

Maybe if the oil companies did not lie that they had a plan to fix any blowout.....

I love it how the right wing dipsticks blame Obama for the effects of the Deepwater Horizon disaster. This led to a moratorium on leases.

He didn't want to end leases.......the situation demanded it.
He really wanted to increase leases and increase domestic oil production, right?
Just look at everything he did to increase oil production.....umm.....err.....what did he do?
Oil production was fine under Obama.

I guess you like pumping oil into the seas. You don't care that oil companies lied.

Lets talk about how Trump hurt US oil producers.

Yeah, Obama was awesome!!!

What did he do to increase our domestic production?

The list must be long, eh?
So, you dodge the question. Typical chickenshit answer.

You claim he hurt production yet production was good.

Why was that? Could it mean that you are full of shit once again?

Maybe if the oil companies did not lie that they had a plan to fix any blowout.....

He really wanted to increase leases and increase domestic oil production, right?
Just look at everything he did to increase oil production.....umm.....err.....what did he do?

I guess you like pumping oil into the seas. You don't care that oil companies lied.

So, you dodge the question.

What question?

What did HE do to help production? You have a list?

Or are YOU a chickenshit?

What question?

See, you are still dodging the question. You claim Obama was anti-oil yet oil production did good under Obama. Obama did nothing to restrain the production. Since it was going good, why would he need to do anything to help?

What question?

See, you are still dodging the question. You claim Obama was anti-oil yet oil production did good under Obama. Obama did nothing to restrain the production. Since it was going good, why would he need to do anything to help?

See, you are still dodging the question. You claim Obama was anti-oil

Was Obama anti-oil?
Or was he pro-oil?

Obama did nothing to restrain the production.

You admitted he stopped offshore leases.
He also greatly reduced leases on federal lands.

Since it was going good, why would he need to do anything to help?

If he was pro-oil, why wouldn't he help?

Look it my posting history here. I believe George W. Bush was the 5th greatest U.S. President of the last 100 years. I voted straight Republican ticket in every election until 2016. In 2016, I voted Hillary Clinton for President, but voted Republican for everything else. 2016 was the first time in my life I had ever voted for a Democrat. The 2018 elections were the first time I voted straight Democrat. The 2020 elections were the 2nd time I voted straight Democrat.
You are entirely backwards of reality. In 2016, you voted for a serial killer to be POTUS.
In 2020, you voted for a China pawn, traitor to America for POTUS. Both times you voted against the greatest president in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stock market highest in US history, even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, best in US history.
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate in US history, for Americans without a high school diploma,
14. FDA approved most affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic ( most in US history),
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,-first in US history
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court,-first in US history
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace-first in US history
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi. - unique in US history
39. highest number of regulations cut in US history, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (first in US history)
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS. Unique in US history
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
46. the stimulus checks,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine with operation Warp Speed. Fastest development in US history

Most of the economic data you post was achieved or nearly achieved under the Obama administration. Unemployment was already at 4.7% when Trump entered office. It got down to 3.5%, thanks largely to baby boomers entering retirement and decreasing the labor force participation rate.

Currently, Donald Trump's Average Quarterly Real GDP growth rate for his time in office is 1.79%. The worst of any of the Presidents from Harry Truman to today. Donald Trump's final quarter of GDP growth will not be known until January. Its likely though that it will not improve his average by much and he will remain at the bottom of the list of all the Presidents since World War II.

Donald Trump is easily the worst President in U.S. history. He colluded with the Russians, blackmailed a U.S. Ally Ukraine while they were fighting the Russians in order to dig up dirt on a political opponent, got impeached for doing that, and failed to do anything relevant to prevent COVID-19 from killing 287,000 Americans.

Only 7 people in Taiwan have died, and none since May 11, 2020. The United States had the capability to be like TAIWAN in terms of number of infections and deaths. But Trump essentially did nothing, and now the country is currently stuck with nearly 3,000 deaths a day from Covid-19. THINK ABOUT THAT! That is one 9/11 death total every DAY now!

Meanwhile, people in Taiwan are living life like they did before the pandemic. The only people who show up infected in TAIWAN with Covi-19 are citizens re-entering the country from abroad. Every Taiwanese citizen entering Taiwan, infected or not, has to quarantine for 14 days minimum before they are allowed out into Taiwan. The United States never had a quarantine policy for people entering the country. Taiwan had one starting on January 20, 2020. It did not matter what country you were coming from. ANYONE entering Taiwan had to quarantine for 14 days minimum. Had the United States done the same, we wouldn't be living this current Nightmare.
"Currently, Donald Trump's Average Quarterly Real GDP growth rate for his time in office is 1.79%."

Why average it out?

You get more data points. 15 data points instead of just 3. Once the last quarter is in, you have 16 data points vs 4.

As of October 2020:

And of course Obama would be nowhere near that low if George Bush hadn't left him with 800,000 people losing their jobs a month because of another if you can believe it corrupt GOP deregulation bubble and bust economic meltdown like they have every time they get 8 years.

Bill Clinton and his de-regulation efforts takes a bigger slice of that pie than Bush.

The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

You can't believe any of those unemployment rates. There are many people who gave up on even trying to find a basically nonexistent job. They aren't counted. And then there are all those who are underemployed. Being listed as employed isn't much of a help.

That is the same every year with each President. There are people that are not counted and are not participating in the labor force for whatever the reason and not being able find work is far from being the only reason. So the above figures are accurate because the criteria each year is the same.

46. the stimulus checks,

Why average it out?

As of October 2020:

And of course Obama would be nowhere near that low if George Bush hadn't left him with 800,000 people losing their jobs a month because of another if you can believe it corrupt GOP deregulation bubble and bust economic meltdown like they have every time they get 8 years.

Bill Clinton and his de-regulation efforts takes a bigger slice of that pie than Bush.
Just because he signs things doesn't mean they weren't Republican ideas. He tried everything like Obama to get the Republicans to raise taxes on the rich so we could have a fair healthy economy for a change....

46. the stimulus checks,

Why average it out?

As of October 2020:

Which is stupid. You'll note at the end of every year, the BEA doesn't simply average out the 4 quarters, they show the annual difference for the year.

This is a look at average quarterly real GDP growth across an entire time an administration is in office. Trump has 15 quarters of data in with one more left to go. We'll see if he is still at the bottom of the list after his last quarter becomes apart of the average.

46. the stimulus checks,

Why average it out?

As of October 2020:

Just because he signs things doesn't mean they weren't Republican ideas. He tried everything like Obama to get the Republicans to raise taxes on the rich so we could have a fair healthy economy for a change....

Were talking about Presidents here, how they performed, and what they did or did not do, not about what one considers to be standard Republican ideology or thoughts about a particular policy.

46. the stimulus checks,

Why average it out?

As of October 2020:

This is a look at average quarterly real GDP growth across an entire time an administration is in office. Trump has 15 quarters of data in with one more left to go. We'll see if he is still at the bottom of the list after his last quarter becomes apart of the average.
Again, averaging has no basis of validity here. That's why the BEA uses annualized data, not averages. And annualized the data includes all the quarters measured between start and finish.

Annualized real GDP growth under Trump is just 1% so far with one quarter remaining. That's the worst performance since Herbert Hoover.

Trump's in good company.

Stupid Democrats blanket us with a nationwide lockdown for months, and then blame the resulting economy on Trump. They think they can take away Trump's great success on the economy.

Nobody fell for the ruse, and everybody voted for Trump. Phony Biden votes were really Trump votes, that evil Democrats stole from Trump. Biden couldn't even fill a parking lot. :rolleyes:

1607923701878.png

Forum List

Back