The president of Ukraine asks Donald Trump to stop calling my country corrupt

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

ā€œPlease, please, stop saying that Ukraine is a corrupt country, because from now, itā€™s not true. We want to change this image,ā€ he added.

CNN: Zelensky rejects Trumpā€™s claim that Ukraine is corrupt in interview

must be rough asking for help from a president who tried to export corruption from United States to Ukraine and who was impeached over......get this.......corruption.

even worse, Ukraine has transcripts of the entire calls. Trump refused to publish the actual transcript, only a revised and redacted version.

you could say the same thing about trumps a meeting with Vladdaddi Putin where Trump tried to destroy all the notes. He didnā€™t destroy Vladimir Putinā€˜s notes. And Putin was probably wearing a listening device because thatā€™s what he does. Heā€™s former KGB.

so you have to wonder how many countries have blackmail evidence on Donald Trump?

Zelensky wants to change their image as a "corrupt" country?

So I'm assuming the Bidens are no longer doing business there?

ā€œPlease, please, stop saying that Ukraine is a corrupt country, because from now, itā€™s not true. We want to change this image,ā€ he added.

must be rough asking for help from a president who tried to export corruption from United States to Ukraine and who was impeached over......get this.......corruption.

even worse, Ukraine has transcripts of the entire calls. Trump refused to publish the actual transcript, only a revised and redacted version.

you could say the same thing about trumps a meeting with Vladdaddi Putin where Trump tried to destroy all the notes. He didnā€™t destroy Vladimir Putinā€˜s notes. And Putin was probably wearing a listening device because thatā€™s what he does. Heā€™s former KGB.

so you have to wonder how many countries have blackmail evidence on Donald Trump?

Oh ok. Here's an idea, stop BEING corrupt and you won't be called it. Deal?

1. Ukraine is corrupt.

2. Prove the blackmail evidence but knowing you that will never happen...

Dear Prime Minister Zelensky, once an American poet wrote:

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Best wishes to all of you in the Ukraine who are trying so hard to restore innocence and dignity back into the culture of the future after ending the futile corruption of predecessors who failed the Ukraine People. Many wishes for the joy of the good culture you replace the old with. Sincerely, an American who has long watched the past be cruel to the Ukrainian farmers who were once Russia's breadbasket providers. Prayers up for all of you.

Well maybe you shouldnā€™t have impeached him for a perfect conversation

Dear Prime Minister Zelensky, once an American poet wrote:

I shot an arrow into the air,
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Best wishes to all of you in the Ukraine who are trying so hard to restore innocence and dignity back into the culture of the future after ending the futile corruption of predecessors who failed the Ukraine People. Many wishes for the joy of the good culture you replace the old with. Sincerely, an American who has long watched the past be cruel to the Ukrainian farmers who were once Russia's breadbasket providers. Prayers up for all of you.
Thank you for your words. The situation in Ukraine isn't easy now and the reforms are always a hard thing to be done. There are many people in Ukraine and abroad who want this path to be reversed. But there is no way back.

so now you care about what the president of Ukraine says?

Forum List

Back