The president is doing nothing useful

Nothing useful? Well, then today must be Everyday. That’s the only time Trump is useless.
Not that a candidate hiding in his basement who doesnt know where he is at or what time of day it is, really is working for the people.....Those low IQ morons who support that fool, are more fool than he is.....

Why solve problems when you can pick fights instead.
Everything Trump is doing is for himself and his reelection. He is doing nothing to help the American people. This says it all:
Trump spent the week waging rhetorical war on media critics, China and Twitter, while the tally of death and distress reached alarming new levels. More than 100,000 Americans have now died of COVID-19, while 41 million workers have lost their jobs in the last 10 weeks. A black man in Minneapolis died after a white cop knelt on his neck for 7 minutes, prompting protests and riots in Minneapolis and other cities. There’s discord everywhere.

Instead of helping he makes things even worse by playing "Big Man" and saying let the bullets fly. Now at least 7 people are gunned down. Get this fucking orange clown of the president out of office NOW before he burns down the entire country!!!

Dopey Donald Trump is laying a smokescreen of deception and diversion to conceal the absence of POTUS leadership while America burns.

This is Dopey Donald Trump's MAGA. A divided country which is regressing in terms of equality and justice.

America is on fire while Dopey Donald Trump fiddles.

Our most racially divisive President ever, Born in Kenya Barack, of course, took the opportunity to throw gasoline on the MN situation

Obama is responsible for reviving the 'us vs. them' mentality in the black community against the cops!

Can't wait to hear a holier than thou statement from that instigator. It'll be golden, I'm sure!
Obama didnt revive shit. The cave chimps in blue never stopped doing what they have been doing at least since I was a kid.

Everything Trump is doing is for himself and his reelection. He is doing nothing to help the American people. This says it all:
Trump spent the week waging rhetorical war on media critics, China and Twitter, while the tally of death and distress reached alarming new levels. More than 100,000 Americans have now died of COVID-19, while 41 million workers have lost their jobs in the last 10 weeks. A black man in Minneapolis died after a white cop knelt on his neck for 7 minutes, prompting protests and riots in Minneapolis and other cities. There’s discord everywhere.

Instead of helping he makes things even worse by playing "Big Man" and saying let the bullets fly. Now at least 7 people are gunned down. Get this fucking orange clown of the president out of office NOW before he burns down the entire country!!!

Dopey Donald Trump is laying a smokescreen of deception and diversion to conceal the absence of POTUS leadership while America burns.

This is Dopey Donald Trump's MAGA. A divided country which is regressing in terms of equality and justice.

America is on fire while Dopey Donald Trump fiddles.
America isn't on fire. Democrat led cities are on fire. Democrat mayors and governors have given retreat orders to their police departments. Democrat mayors have given stand down orders to fire departments to let fires burn. President Trump should step forward as the dictator democrats said he was and seize control of these resources to put an end to the riots. Throw the democrats out. Hog tie them and throw them to the ravening mob. Democrat cities. All of them.

'WASHINGTON (AP) — Over 48 hours in America, the official death toll from the coronavirus pandemic topped 100,000, the number of people who filed for unemployment during the crisis soared past 40 million, and the streets of a major city erupted in flames after a handcuffed black man was killed by a white police officer.

It’s the kind of frenetic, fractured moment when national leaders are looked to for solutions and solace. President Donald Trump instead threw a rhetorical match into the tinderbox. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts,” he declared ominously in a late-night tweet.

Trump’s words were so jarring that Twitter attached a warning to his post — as well as to an identical message from an official White House account — saying that the president of the United States was “glorifying violence.” It’s the first time the social media giant has taken such a step with any world leader, prompting new claims of bias from Trump and some of his conservative allies.

The episode encapsulated Trump’s approach to the presidency and to this time of national crisis, which has upended nearly every aspect of American life and put his November reelection prospects at risk. He’s latched on to personal grievances and cast himself as a victim, while making only occasional references to the staggering loss of life across the country. He’s willingly stoked partisan divisions over public health, and now racial divisions in the face of a death, rather than seeking opportunities to pull the nation together.’

Trump is actually making things worse.

Nothing useful? Well, then today must be Everyday. That’s the only time Trump is useless.
Not that a candidate hiding in his basement who doesnt know where he is at or what time of day it is, really is working for the people.....Those low IQ morons who support that fool, are more fool than he is.....
That was a stupid take. The alternative wants people to shoot Clorox into their veins. That a fucking fact. What’s a lie is Biden knows exactly where he is... ahead in the polls bitch.

That was a stupid take. The alternative wants people to shoot Clorox into their veins. That a fucking fact. What’s a lie is Biden knows exactly where he is... ahead in the polls bitch.
No, dumbass, that is the Lame Stream Media taking the Presidents words out of context, which is done on a daily basis. But lets look at what you said, could it also be akin to Up Chuck Schumer saying how he also eats Tide pods, because they look delicious? If you and your voters are stupid enough to do something like that, then go for it, make the world a better place..

Chuck Schumer Thought About Eating a Tide Pod... and It Wasn't a Joke
“The incidents are skyrocketing. These pods were supposed to make household chores easier, not tempt our children to swallow harmful chemicals. I saw one on my staffer’s desk and I wanted to eat it,” he had reportedly said.

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

https://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)

No, dumbass, that is the Lame Stream Media taking the Presidents words out of context, which is done on a daily basis. But lets look at what you said, could it also be akin to Up Chuck Schumer saying how he also eats Tide pods, because they look delicious? If you and your voters are stupid enough to do something like that, then go for it, make the world a better place..

“The incidents are skyrocketing. These pods were supposed to make household chores easier, not tempt our children to swallow harmful chemicals. I saw one on my staffer’s desk and I wanted to eat it,” he had reportedly said.

View attachment 342868

You are fucked. Watch it right here. Unedited. He came out later and said it was sarcasm. The guy is dumber than a candidate in a vegetative state. Go ahead. What’s the fucking context?

Look on the bright side...at least he hasn’t started any new wars, unlike the two asshats who preceded him.

Do your handlers allow you out alone........hmmm........did they let you out again....hard to respond to this level of Stupidity again.

View attachment 342868

You are fucked. Watch it right here. Unedited. He came out later and said it was sarcasm. The guy is dumber than a candidate in a vegetative state. Go ahead. What’s the fucking context?

Still using this BS instead of in context......LOL...........I didn't miss conversing with Morons like you when I went back to work......

See you still don't work for a living either.

View attachment 342868

Still using this BS instead of in context......LOL...........I didn't miss conversing with Morons like you when I went back to work......

You clearly don’t know what context means. Anyway it’s Saturday. I was deemed critical by my company so I am lucky to have been working The whole time. Not the time to try and make fun of people who aren’t though. Just the mentality of Trumpers... wasn’t working and now that he is he thinks those who aren’t are dead beats. What a tool. You guys will take handouts then piss on others who do. You are useless. You should watch the Platform on Hulu.

View attachment 342868

You clearly don’t know what context means. Anyway it’s Saturday. I was deemed critical by my company so I am lucky to have been working The whole time. Not the time to try and make fun of people who aren’t though. Just the mentality of Trumpers... wasn’t working and now that he is he thinks those who aren’t are dead beats. What a tool. You guys will take handouts then piss on others who do. You are useless. You should watch the Platform on Hulu.

You guys.........LOL

Essential..........lol.........you are probably at work now spewing Hate and discontent and Lying your little ass off..........Essential my ass...........LOL

Reminds me of the other BS trait of leftists.............LABELS...always labeling yourself PREMIUM when you are nothing more than a Generic leftist loser.

Maybe you are what we call a BEAN COUNTER.......Making rules from the safety of your office that don't affect you one bit........then pat yourself on the bat for the BS rule as we ignore your stupidity in the field.........Is that you..........LOL

View attachment 342868

You guys.........LOL

Essential..........lol.........you are probably at work now spewing Hate and discontent and Lying your little ass off..........Essential my ass...........LOL

Reminds me of the other BS trait of leftists.............LABELS...always labeling yourself PREMIUM when you are nothing more than a Generic leftist loser.

Maybe you are what we call a BEAN COUNTER.......Making rules from the safety of your office that don't affect you one bit........then pat yourself on the bat for the BS rule as we ignore your stupidity in the field.........Is that you..........LOL

So a Trump University graduate here claims leftist love labels and then uses labels for the rest of his post. Probably doesn’t even see the irony of his ignorance. “You are probably what we call a bean counter”. Uh, label.

So now that we’ve established you’re a hypocrite let’s establish you are wrong. I am not at work. In fact work is now home and I’m not there. Trump screwed the pooch and I still can’t get into my office and I live in the south.

View attachment 342868

You guys.........LOL

So a Trump University graduate here claims leftist love labels and then uses labels for the rest of his post. Probably doesn’t even see the irony of his ignorance. “You are probably what we call a bean counter”. Uh, label.

So now that we’ve established you’re a hypocrite let’s establish you are wrong. I am not at work. In fact work is now home and I’m not there. Trump screwed the pooch and I still can’t get into my office and I live in the south.

If you work from home.........while telling those who don't to stay home..........you might be a Liberal Dumbass BEAN COUNTER........................Are you a Hero in your own mind........a LEGEND........or are you one of those Engineers who we have the redline the whole dang print to make it work.............

Then that same engineer goes ...........LOOK WHAT I DID........as the guys who make it work go........what a MORON......

Is that you.....Mr. Stay at home might get a blister on your little pinky Lib.............

th

View attachment 342868

You guys.........LOL

If you work from home.........while telling those who don't to stay home..........you might be a Liberal Dumbass BEAN COUNTER........................Are you a Hero in your own mind........a LEGEND........or are you one of those Engineers who we have the redline the whole dang print to make it work.............

Then that same engineer goes ...........LOOK WHAT I DID........as the guys who make it work go........what a MORON......

Is that you.....Mr. Stay at home might get a blister on your little pinky Lib.............

th

We started with you not knowing what context means. It doesn’t mean to ignore what you don’t like. It was right their for you. That’s a common mistake for righties. Just like deflection is as well.

I don’t know why you have an inferiority complex working with your hands. It’s a fine way to earn a living. Doesn’t mean people who work with technology, or math apparently, can’t kick your ass or spend their weekends hunting, hiking and fishing instead of the nail salon. You’re funny.

View attachment 342868

You guys.........LOL

th

We started with you not knowing what context means. It doesn’t mean to ignore what you don’t like. It was right their for you. That’s a common mistake for righties. Just like deflection is as well.

I don’t know why you have an inferiority complex working with your hands. It’s a fine way to earn a living. Doesn’t mean people who work with technology, or math apparently, can’t kick your ass or spend their weekends hunting, hiking and fishing instead of the nail salon. You’re funny.

I responded to your neverending BS from the left...........and TDS that makes you mental.......then you brought up How essential you were ............typical ELITISM of liberals who think they are better than everyone else.............then try to tell others how to live....

Look at the deaths and RULES from the DNC assholes in this country........and you will see a trend......almost all are ruled by the DNC and use harsh rules during this BS...........turn in your neighbors for a reward.............

That's your party bro........and you know it.........why should we sit here and SUGAR coat our differences here.............No reason to now is there........Mr. ESSENTIAL..........LOL

Forum List

Back