Trump is about to get tough on China.

He blaming Who and China and whoever he can get away with for his failures.
I just saw the orange whore on TV traying to start a war with China.. Blaming the World Health Organization. It looks like we Americans are losing our country to a right-wing anti-American cabal.

I just saw the orange whore on TV traying to start a war with China.. Blaming the World Health Organization. It looks like we Americans are losing our country to a right-wing anti-American cabal.
American? What would you know about being American? You’re a democrat.

Move to China asshole.....you'll change your homosexual Little tune very goddamn quickly when you do.

Jo

How much does China pay you? You obviously support Communist take over of Hong Kong.

Silly rabbit, the virus came from fucking China . . . I rest my case.
It may of started there, but Europe is when the US mainly got it, why because tramp half arase closed the China travel Feb 2nd, and because he didn't close Europe travel until the end of March and he didn't include the UK or Ireland.

Speaking now.

Made me think of Bill Cosby back when he was a comedian.
1590781687391.png

Forum List

Back