The postal service is delivering today...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...but only Amazon packages. I wonder if they are really doing that much business, or what? And that explains why the tracking on my stuff I ordered shows "out for delivery" today, Sunday. What will happen next? Oh, I know, I'll open my package, see if all the negative reviews were right, and if not, go out and blow all the leaves away.

So, it's a corded leaf blower for 20 bucks, and one review believe it or not, gave it a one star rating, saying it did not come with a cord to plug in.

screenshot_688.png

This person really thinks a 20 dollar blower will come with a 20 or thirty dollar extension cord?

1 Star: My blower didn't come with any leaves!

Leaf blowers are for retards to just blow their problems on their neighbors.

Amazon must be way behind. ... :cool:

I'm a Prime member and ordered an Autowit Batteryless car jump starter on Friday. They said the item would be delivered on Sunday, but it hasn't been shipped yet, and now my delivery date says Tuesday.

When this happens to Prime members, they should get some kind of discount voucher or rebate.

* btw Throw away your old jumper cables and get one of these new hi-tech batteryless car jump starters. They are the cat's meow. ... :thup:

Last edited:
The package just got here and everything fits and it works! No GD cord though!

Forum List

Back