The Polls are full of Shit!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Do you believe that Trump is suddenly, magically, losing by 14-16% in the latest polls?

The questions for all rational people are:

Do you believe these polls?

Have you changed your mind about voting for Trump?

Are you now voting for Biden/Harris?

I’ve asked everyone I know these questions. Many do believe the polls (despite 2016) and are fearful. Of course that is the goal- depress Trump’s turnout. Will it work? I doubt it.

Not one person to whom I've spoken is changing their vote from Trump to Biden or vice versa. Minds are made up and have been for a long long time. There are no "undecided voters" which is why the MSM uses "Biden supporters" in one event, then uses them again as "undecided" in another- they think we are stupid.

I do know this - Trump supporters are fired up and fully COMMITTED to voting. PERIOD. Biden supporters are few and far between- his votes are coming from TDS sufferers. He has no “Base” because he’s a flip flopping burnout with a hair sniffing problem. Nobody is "Excited" about Biden.

Bottom line - We have a tight race. The polls are full of shit. Turnout will be the decider and that gives the edge to Trump.

Trump 2020!!!

Here's a news flash...

Not everyone suffers from TDS like you and your rabid ilk on USMB do.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

In fact, most people DON'T. See you in November bitch.

Do you believe that Trump is suddenly, magically, losing by 14-16% in the latest polls?

I’ve asked everyone I know these questions. Many do believe the polls (despite 2016) and are fearful. Of course that is the goal- depress Trump’s turnout. Will it work? I doubt it.

Not one person to whom I've spoken is changing their vote from Trump to Biden or vice versa. Minds are made up and have been for a long long time. There are no "undecided voters" which is why the MSM uses "Biden supporters" in one event, then uses them again as "undecided" in another- they think we are stupid.

I do know this - Trump supporters are fired up and fully COMMITTED to voting. PERIOD. Biden supporters are few and far between- his votes are coming from TDS sufferers. He has no “Base” because he’s a flip flopping burnout with a hair sniffing problem. Nobody is "Excited" about Biden.

Bottom line - We have a tight race. The polls are full of shit. Turnout will be the decider and that gives the edge to Trump.

Trump 2020!!!
The desperation we see from the left every day speaks volumes, they know they're losing and they are losing big!

Trump 2020!!!
No, no and hell NO!

Trump screwed himself in the debate scaring off women and old people in droves. Yes, I believe the polls.
Uh, no......Why would you think mature people are snowflakes like you? The polls over sample Democrats. We saw that in the last election where you guys got blindsided by all the Trump voters because you believed your own propaganda.

Just listen to Trump ramble and babble lately. Trump is in crazy asshole liar pretender mode.

Trump 2020!!!
NYE/WSJ is the same one that predicated Hildabeest by 11% in '16....Can't believe anyone would lend them a shred of credibility with their obviously jimmied 15% lead for Biden.

Meanwhile...

- Trump has a favorability rating at or above other re-elected presidents.
- Ditto job approval rating.
- Most polls are renowned for oversampling democrats and undersampling all other parties.
- The polls have tightened to margin-of-error numbers in battleground states, where the number of "undecideds" (which traditionally break to incumbents regardless of party) exceed the margin for error.

I'm making no prediction, and things certainly look bad for the God Emperor...But there's no way that this race is in the bag for Biden.

Just listen to Trump ramble and babble lately. Trump is in crazy asshole liar prerender mode.
No. 'Basement Joe" is the rambler-babbler.

Meh. Depends on the polls. You can argue either way. The state polls were way off and the national polls had her winning by 3%. She won the popular vote by 2-3%. So it depends on what side of butthurt folks are on.

So if Trump is way down in the polls, the polls are shit. If Trump is way up in the polls, the polls are blessed by Baby Jebuz correct.

Trump screwed himself in the debate scaring off women and old people in droves. Yes, I believe the polls.
I think the polls are capturing the feel..in a lot of places..that Trump has played out his string--and people see Harris as Biden's parachute.

I'm quite interested to see what Harris will do..when she becomes President...I bet this board will be a fun place indeed..come that day!

Forum List

Back