The Polls are full of Shit!

Documented as rapist and videoed as a pedo along with all his other issues I don't think Joe has a snowball's changes in hell unless their is more election fraud than has ever been.

Here's a news flash...

Not everyone suffers from TDS like you and your rabid ilk on USMB do.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

In fact, most people DON'T. See you in November bitch.

frqr3uwbmnbfkotlvme7.jpg

:rofl:
ScreamInaug.jpg

Do you believe that Trump is suddenly, magically, losing by 14-16% in the latest polls?

The questions for all rational people are:

Do you believe these polls?

Have you changed your mind about voting for Trump?

Are you now voting for Biden/Harris?

I’ve asked everyone I know these questions. Many do believe the polls (despite 2016) and are fearful. Of course that is the goal- depress Trump’s turnout. Will it work? I doubt it.

Not one person to whom I've spoken is changing their vote from Trump to Biden or vice versa. Minds are made up and have been for a long long time. There are no "undecided voters" which is why the MSM uses "Biden supporters" in one event, then uses them again as "undecided" in another- they think we are stupid.

I do know this - Trump supporters are fired up and fully COMMITTED to voting. PERIOD. Biden supporters are few and far between- his votes are coming from TDS sufferers. He has no “Base” because he’s a flip flopping burnout with a hair sniffing problem. Nobody is "Excited" about Biden.

Bottom line - We have a tight race. The polls are full of shit. Turnout will be the decider and that gives the edge to Trump.

Trump 2020!!!

There's nothing sudden or magical about Trump going down the tubes fast.

He's been mismanaging COVID and caught lying about it on audio with Bob Woodward.

As more people get sick, more people are turning against your Orange Jesus.

OCTOBER 9, 20206:18 AM UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO
Analysis: With pandemic dominating U.S. election, older voters turning away from Trump

"Half of the older voters in the five battleground states blamed the high number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the country - nearly 7.6 million cases and more than 210,000 deaths - on “poor leadership and policy decisions from President Trump,” the polls show."""

If Biden wins, it can only be because the election was rigged.

It couldn't be because the country is a fucking mess. It's someone else's fault.

Trumpism, 2020

How is the country a mess?
And dont say covide.
I'll take a stab at that..

The country is in a mess because of many things..some beyond any human control--but there is one common overarching theme..and the theme is Trump. From Covid to White Supremacy and back to BLM and Antifa. Trump.....wherever there is conflict...Trump, mouthing stupidities and asking us to treat his inane half-sentences as wisdom.

I think that Trump is like a splinter that is causing an infection..and I think that many are coming to that same conclusion..remove the splinter and remove the infection.

Works for me...

It couldn't be because the country is a fucking mess. It's someone else's fault.

Trumpism, 2020

And dont say covide.

The country is in a mess because of many things..some beyond any human control--but there is one common overarching theme..and the theme is Trump. From Covid to White Supremacy and back to BLM and Antifa. Trump.....wherever there is conflict...Trump, mouthing stupidities and asking us to treat his inane half-sentences as wisdom.

I think that Trump is like a splinter that is causing an infection..and I think that many are coming to that same conclusion..remove the splinter and remove the infection.

Works for me...
Wasting your time. They don't see a thing.

If they do see it, they're the victims.

Trumpism, 2020

And dont say covide.

Works for me...

So Trump made pantifa and blm riot,loot,murder and burn down buildings?
Are you actually claiming that?

Trumpism, 2020

And dont say covide.

Works for me...
Wasting your time. They don't see a thing.

If they do see it, they're the victims.

Yeeeeeah....kinda like antifa is a myth and Whitmer's wanna be kidnappers are Conservatives.
You people are a bunch of loons.

Do you believe that Trump is suddenly, magically, losing by 14-16% in the latest polls?

I’ve asked everyone I know these questions. Many do believe the polls (despite 2016) and are fearful. Of course that is the goal- depress Trump’s turnout. Will it work? I doubt it.

Not one person to whom I've spoken is changing their vote from Trump to Biden or vice versa. Minds are made up and have been for a long long time. There are no "undecided voters" which is why the MSM uses "Biden supporters" in one event, then uses them again as "undecided" in another- they think we are stupid.

I do know this - Trump supporters are fired up and fully COMMITTED to voting. PERIOD. Biden supporters are few and far between- his votes are coming from TDS sufferers. He has no “Base” because he’s a flip flopping burnout with a hair sniffing problem. Nobody is "Excited" about Biden.

Bottom line - We have a tight race. The polls are full of shit. Turnout will be the decider and that gives the edge to Trump.

Trump 2020!!!

I believe the American Voter has made their mind up and the question for me is will those that for Stein in 2016 go and vote for Biden in 2020 or stay home?

If those voted for Stein go to Biden then yes Trump could lose in November.

Now all of you voting for Trump will proclaim I am insane and retarded but I am betting Trump loses Michigan and Pennsylvania along with Arizona which mean this election will be one to watch...

Trump 2020!!!

Makes perfect sense to me, Mr. Z,
  • A guy with no background in politics with historic popularity to command rallies in the tens of thousands beats career politician to take WH.
  • In office, he has historic accomplishments and record for country, unprecedented support.
  • Then in his reelection year, planet gets hit with world pandemic which his opposition maximizes, blames him for, runs candidate against him with 47 year record of doing nothing, a fossil, senile and already twice a loser, and the nation switches to him and he wins in a landslide?
If that happens, either this nation is in deep psychosis or we just witnesses this nation's first coup stolen election!

Forum List

Back