Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, Desperate to Divert Attention From Her City's Murder/Violence Rate, Blames Trump For Trump-Hater Anarchist Whitmer Plot

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Chicago mayor blames Trump for plot against Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is the latest public figure to pile on President Trump for a foiled plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

I think all roads lead back to Donald Trump,” Lightfoot said.

Of course you do, you failed TDS-suffering liberal POS. There isn't any violence perpetrated by anyone at this moment you would NOT blame on President Trump in an attempt to distract from the fact that you are one of the nations' most failed. most poorly run, most deadly cities in the country.

The last several weekends Chicago has suffered 45 then 35 murders EVERY weekend, every weekend resulting in DOUBLE-DIGIT murders under her criminal lack of leadership and competence.

Well, as far as it goes, when Trump was asked directly if he would denounce militias and hate groups, he didn't. He told them to Stand By.

She has zero standing to weigh in on this. But she isn't wrong.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is the latest public figure to pile on President Trump for a foiled plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Of course you do, you failed TDS-suffering liberal POS. There isn't any violence perpetrated by anyone at this moment you would NOT blame on President Trump in an attempt to distract from the fact that you are one of the nations' most failed. most poorly run, most deadly cities in the country.

The last several weekends Chicago has suffered 45 then 35 murders EVERY weekend, every weekend resulting in DOUBLE-DIGIT murders under her criminal lack of leadership and competence.

Every time I see her now, I can't help but remember the Meme with Beetlejuice.

Liberal Mayors and Governors are turning our cities and States into lawless cesspools. Should anyone be "shocked" that brings the crazies out of the woodwork? Do your freaking job, Lori and you wouldn't have to worry about things like this happening! It's happening BECAUSE of the way that politicians like you are acting!

Well you have to give her credit where credit is due. She may have no idea how to run a city. She may have no idea what she is talking about but she has learned how to deflect. Unfortunately only fools are going to believe her

Forum List

Back