The Political Agenda of the Christian Right

"that is getting closer to impossible to happen in the present or the future"

Wrong, there will always be the possibility of prosecution misconduct.

And cut the 'innocent life' crap unless you want to concede that life does not have value (or enough value to warrant protection). A murderer is no less a life than an innocent person.

☭proletarian☭;2210483 said:
☭proletarian☭;2209035 said:
as i asked before ....and you were stumped then.....give me absolute proof that there is no transcendent undetectable magic elephant penis in Harry Dresden's ass.....
i cant.....

There you have it apacaderms, you can't prove the pacaderm doesn't exist, therefore it exists.

as i said...get your fucking head out of the way and we will see....you can clean my Sphincter after we are done looking.....and still cant answer the question....its ok your not alone....go hold hands with Dean....together you guys might have the Intellect to come up with a decent answer...by the way....if you wanna use "big" words...learn how to at least spell them....

Last edited:
"that is getting closer to impossible to happen in the present or the future"

Wrong, there will always be the possibility of prosecution misconduct.

And cut the 'innocent life' crap unless you want to concede that life does not have value (or enough value to warrant protection). A murderer is no less a life than an innocent person.

Just as we are getting closer to minimal innocent casualties in war... but it will never be 100%... the only thing 100% on this earth is that you will die....

And yes, you can have prosecution misconduct and there still may be people imprisoned who may be innocent.. you don't shut down crime and punishment because of that.... but again, for the dense, we are not talking about every last one being executed.. only those who have definitive evidence shown... not just beyond a reasonable doubt

A murderer gave up his life sanctity when he took the life of another in the act of murder.... the murderer has no value... the innocent do... whatever value the murderer has was negated by taking the other life of value

You are still going backed on the debunked crap.. the RH disease is the result of an ABNORMALITY... not the normal system where NO BLOOD IS SHARED.... give it up

No...actually, it isn't an "abnormality".

During any pregnancy a small amount of the baby's blood can enter the mother's circulation. If the mother is Rh negative and the baby is Rh positive, the mother produces antibodies (including IgG) against the Rhesus D antigen on her baby's red blood cells. During this and subsequent pregnancies the IgG is able to pass through the placenta into the fetus...​

Courts have been wrong.. and this is without doubt.. hence nobody here called for the execution of all those convicted of murder... but those proven to be murderers... or are you that dense to not be able to tell the difference??

That is one of more stupid things you have said. In the court of law there is no difference between "convicted" and "proven". And you don't even address the fact that innocent people ON death row, have been exhonerated (and given the numbers, most likely excectuted as well) - these are all people "proven" to be murderers, as you would say.

You support the right to take a life... not under the circumstances of life and death... that right to choose is the right to eliminate that life... hence in support of abortion.... whether you would want one in the situation or not

Agreed.

No... pro-innocent life.. .as I said....

Wrong. You support the taking of innocent life in situations of war, for example (not always life or death) and in death penalty cases where you are willing to accept the risk that innocent people will die through miscarriage of justice. That's a bit like my willing to support another person's right to "take a life" in ending a pregnancy even though I would not personally do it. Can you be honest about it, or will you continue with the lies?

You support the elimination of a developing life as a choice.... if it were only her body, it would only be her DNA signature... you have been called on this before.. and simply ignoring it does not help your case

I've been called on nothing because I've never claimed it is only her body (learn to read why don't you?). I have said - consistently and on multiple occassions - that there are competing sets of rights here - but her right, to her body, is paramount over the rights of what is growing inside her until that being can survive outside her.

I do care if an innocent gets killed.. hence, you ignorant motherfucker, why I did not call for the execution of every last person convicted of murder... try and keep up

If you did, you would not support capital punishment for reasons stated over and over that you can't seem to get through your thick skull.

Not everyone who HAS BEEN put to death in the PAST has been guilty... however, with the changes in science and evidence, that is getting closer to impossible to happen in the present or the future

The point is - we are not there yet, evidence can still be mishandled (there have been some high profiile cases on that) and innocent people can still be put to death yet not a peep from you on putting an end to capitol punishment until the system works better. Ergo, you are perfectly willing to accept that some innocent people must be killed in order to be able to execute a real murderer.

Last edited:
A murderer gave up his life sanctity when he took the life of another in the act of murder.... the murderer has no value... the innocent do... whatever value the murderer has was negated by taking the other life of value

What gives a life value and who gives it?

I'm curious. Did anyone even bother to argue the OP's ridiculous notion that the apocryphal "Christian Right" is trying to achieve their agenda through the courts, or did everyone just dive right into a rehash of the left's tortured scientific ignorance on the subject of . . . well, they're ignorant on damned near everything, but in this case, reproduction?

While it is true that conservatives do answer court cases brought by the left to advance THEIR agenda, I can't think of a single thing on the list that the OP is slavering over that isn't primarily being advanced by way of the electorate rather than the courts.

Abortion? All about the legislation. Look at the partial-birth abortion ban and Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Homosexual marriage? DOMAs and attempts at a marriage Amendment.

Abstinence education and evolution/intelligent design? Taken up with the individual school boards or state legislatures.
Home schooling? Covered under state law, although it certainly does require them to then defend those laws in court quite a bit.

Embryonic stem cell research? That one is ALL about educating the electorate.

Cutting back on offensive broadcasting? Taken up with the FCC and the sponsors.

Ban contraceptives, overturn living wills, eliminate the apocryphal separation of church and state? Can we say, "Delusional OP"?

Maybe someone should try finding a source who is less paranoid and biased. Or trying being less paranoid and biased oneself.

At some point, someone needs to put their foot down on this nonsense. Americans need to stop hamstringing their children by delegitimizing science. It doesn't "save their soul", but it does limit their future.

I'm curious. Did anyone even bother to argue the OP's ridiculous notion that the apocryphal "Christian Right" is trying to achieve their agenda through the courts, or did everyone just dive right into a rehash of the left's tortured scientific ignorance on the subject of . . . well, they're ignorant on damned near everything, but in this case, reproduction?

While it is true that conservatives do answer court cases brought by the left to advance THEIR agenda, I can't think of a single thing on the list that the OP is slavering over that isn't primarily being advanced by way of the electorate rather than the courts.

Abortion? All about the legislation. Look at the partial-birth abortion ban and Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Abstinence education and evolution/intelligent design? Taken up with the individual school boards or state legislatures.
Home schooling? Covered under state law, although it certainly does require them to then defend those laws in court quite a bit.

Ban contraceptives, overturn living wills, eliminate the apocryphal separation of church and state? Can we say, "Delusional OP"?

Maybe someone should try finding a source who is less paranoid and biased. Or trying being less paranoid and biased oneself.

At some point, someone needs to put their foot down on this nonsense. Americans need to stop hamstringing their children by delegitimizing science. It doesn't "save their soul", but it does limit their future.

We do not dictate through laws what parents can and cannot tell their children about religion. Fucking communists do, though.

We do not dictate through laws what parents can and cannot tell their children about religion. Fucking communists do, though.

...and Theocrats....

It's truly amazing how many of your posts can only be answered by, "What the fuck?" :confused: I seriously have no idea what your post has to do with the post that you are putatively responding to. There is no linear connection whatsoever. My post had to do with the claim that the "Christian right" is trying to win through the courts, rather than through the legislative and voting processes, not with your utterly uninteresting pretense that you would know science if it crawled up your pants leg.

Last edited:

Ok then what gives life value since it clearly has nothing to do with biology?

...and Theocrats....
Both authoritarians, like rdean.

New Topics

Forum List

Back