The Poisoned Water and Trickle Down Economics

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
When thinking about everything that uses tap water; fountain drinks, water in your cooking, water in your beer and soda bottles, water in your tea and coffee, water drank by livestock... there will be a point when all of these sources; unless spring water fed, will become tainted. And I fear that there will be a massive death toll as the toxicly bleached water becomes prevalent in people's lives.

What We can do now is have a class action lawsuit over attempted murders by the administration, lawsuits over media coverage, lawsuits for whatever is necessary and connected to this chemical weapons attack to force the police and the military to investigate the source of the toxic shocked water (I'm thinking the water treatment plants), and who ordered the attack (Here, I think the Donald Trump (Domestic Terrorism) administration did, under the orders of his vassal lord (order of abdulaziz)).

I'm sure there are many out there who are like Myself and want to stop the attack, and get life back to regularity and prosperity around here.

Ahh, the latest loony Conspiracy Theory and in this case, blaming wastewater treatment plants on the current administration, even though any individual with a modicum on knowledge, knows such plants were implemented into the US in the late 19th century and fluoride was put into the water system in the early 1940's, shortly before the current president was born.
You're going to have to come up with a more sane one than this.

When thinking about everything that uses tap water; fountain drinks, water in your cooking, water in your beer and soda bottles, water in your tea and coffee, water drank by livestock... there will be a point when all of these sources; unless spring water fed, will become tainted. And I fear that there will be a massive death toll as the toxicly bleached water becomes prevalent in people's lives.

What We can do now is have a class action lawsuit over attempted murders by the administration, lawsuits over media coverage, lawsuits for whatever is necessary and connected to this chemical weapons attack to force the police and the military to investigate the source of the toxic shocked water (I'm thinking the water treatment plants), and who ordered the attack (Here, I think the Donald Trump (Domestic Terrorism) administration did, under the orders of his vassal lord (order of abdulaziz)).

I'm sure there are many out there who are like Myself and want to stop the attack, and get life back to regularity and prosperity around here.

VacceneAutistic.jpg

Please stop this.

Ahh, the latest loony Conspiracy Theory and in this case, blaming wastewater treatment plants on the current administration, even though any individual with a modicum on knowledge, knows such plants were implemented into the US in the late 19th century and fluoride was put into the water system in the early 1940's, shortly before the current president was born.
You're going to have to come up with a more sane one than this.
It's a toxic amount. Why are you covering this up? Why don't you just accept that there's a toxic amount of bleach in the water. I tell you exactly what chemical presence a Quaternary test is testing. All these people, some just dropping over in the streets of a heart attack, are dying because of the poisoned water.

It's a toxic amount. Why are you covering this up? Why don't you just accept that there's a toxic amount of bleach in the water. I tell you exactly what chemical presence a Quaternary test is testing. All these people, some just dropping over in the streets of a heart attack, are dying because of the poisoned water.
They are dying of heart attacks. What virus do you know causes a heart attack? They are dying by poisoning.

I have a water filter on my drinking water

Please stop this.
See... I'm not stopping My actions, I'm arresting the administration behind these poisoning orders:

To: James Kenney <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Philadelphians:

As you can see, I have the Media and the Mayor included in this email. Why? Because they are held to a legal code of ethics. Why restaurants, because not only has the food industry been so adversely affected by loss of revenue, employment, lives and livelihoods; but because of sanitizers on site; many, if not all, will have readily available access to Quaternary testing strips.

My step-grandfather's Lawfirm, MDWG&C (He was Jack Warner) I've included as continued disinformation from the media is a violation of the legal code of media ethics, a purposeful cover up by the government during a domestic terror mass chemical weapons attack, possibly ordered by the government itself, should result in Allied Genocide Trials, as was done in Nuremburg. Ordering the poisoning the water is the same as ordering a holocaust or pulling a trigger.

If hospitals are purposefully misinforming and mistreating their patients, there is a medical malpractice liability. I think you get the point, and why the FBI are included. Water treatment facilities appears to be from where these "Scarecrow" terror attacks are coming, under someone's orders.

1595019964592.png

I'm saying you're nuttier than 10 pounds of squirrel shit in a 5 pound bag.
How so? I'm using scientific method, proving that the water is poisoned, and that such a scope of a mass poisoning would probably have to be ordered on an executive level.

You're only a little propagandist pointing at the Golden Truth and saying it's shit.

How so? I'm using scientific method, proving that the water is poisoned, and that such a scope of a mass poisoning would probably have to be ordered on an executive level.

You're only a little propagandist pointing at the Golden Truth and saying it's shit.

proving that the water is poisoned

You didn't.

proving that the water is poisoned

You didn't.
Yeah, I did. I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip. It tests if the active ingredient of sanitizer, sodium hypochloride is present in the water... Oh, guess what. There is. The strip turned green. There's a green poisson en l'eau.

Go back to your hole, Soleil is rising, I hope to you the Sun shall be as unkind to you as He is to the trolls of Tolkien.

Do you get the intelligence? Christopher McCandless dying of poisoned berries?

Yeah, I did. I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip. It tests if the active ingredient of sanitizer, sodium hypochloride is present in the water... Oh, guess what. There is. The strip turned green. There's a green poisson en l'eau.

Go back to your hole, Soleil is rising, I hope to you the Sun shall be as unkind to you as He is to the trolls of Tolkien.

I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

From the looks of it, not full strength. Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength. Would take a few weeks to months, depending on the amount of water consumed to result in death. A person regularly drinking tap water and using in daily cooking and coffee brewing, etc; would succumb much more quickly to the bleach poisoning.

The people using tap water in cooking and less activities than drinking the water would require a longer period of accumulation and may not die as quickly, but rather would be having mild symptoms which might result in cancer from the exposure.

But, once the water used in everyday products for consumption; bottled water, soda, beer, tea, juice, coffee, etc; drawn from the public water source of an affected area is used to make those products, then more people will rapidly become affected.

As for the livestock... Can expect a massive dying off to occur, especially in this heat, as they will likely be drinking more water, but the poisoning affected areas appear to be mainly in urban and metropolitan areas, so rural areas may not be experiencing the same as this could be a targeted attack.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

From the looks of it, not full strength. Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength. Would take a few weeks to months, depending on the amount of water consumed to result in death. A person regularly drinking tap water and using in daily cooking and coffee brewing, etc; would succumb much more quickly to the bleach poisoning.

The people using tap water in cooking and less activities than drinking the water would require a longer period of accumulation and may not die as quickly, but rather would be having mild symptoms which might result in cancer from the exposure.

But, once the water used in everyday products for consumption; bottled water, soda, beer, tea, juice, coffee, etc; drawn from the public water source of an affected area is used to make those products, then more people will rapidly become affected.

As for the livestock... Can expect a massive dying off to occur, especially in this heat, as they will likely be drinking more water, but the poisoning affected areas appear to be mainly in urban and metropolitan areas, so rural areas may not be experiencing the same as this could be a targeted attack.

Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength.

How do you know?

Forum List

Back