The Poisoned Water and Trickle Down Economics

Yeah, I did. I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip. It tests if the active ingredient of sanitizer, sodium hypochloride is present in the water... Oh, guess what. There is. The strip turned green. There's a green poisson en l'eau.

Go back to your hole, Soleil is rising, I hope to you the Sun shall be as unkind to you as He is to the trolls of Tolkien.

Do you get the intelligence? Christopher McCandless dying of poisoned berries?

I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

From the looks of it, not full strength. Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength. Would take a few weeks to months, depending on the amount of water consumed to result in death. A person regularly drinking tap water and using in daily cooking and coffee brewing, etc; would succumb much more quickly to the bleach poisoning.

The people using tap water in cooking and less activities than drinking the water would require a longer period of accumulation and may not die as quickly, but rather would be having mild symptoms which might result in cancer from the exposure.

But, once the water used in everyday products for consumption; bottled water, soda, beer, tea, juice, coffee, etc; drawn from the public water source of an affected area is used to make those products, then more people will rapidly become affected.

As for the livestock... Can expect a massive dying off to occur, especially in this heat, as they will likely be drinking more water, but the poisoning affected areas appear to be mainly in urban and metropolitan areas, so rural areas may not be experiencing the same as this could be a targeted attack.

Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength.

How do you know?

By comparing the shade of the strip to the shades on the front of the testing packaging.

Yeah, I did. I tested the water live on camera with a Quaternary testing strip. It tests if the active ingredient of sanitizer, sodium hypochloride is present in the water... Oh, guess what. There is. The strip turned green. There's a green poisson en l'eau.

Go back to your hole, Soleil is rising, I hope to you the Sun shall be as unkind to you as He is to the trolls of Tolkien.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

From the looks of it, not full strength. Looks to be about 200 or so, about half strength. Would take a few weeks to months, depending on the amount of water consumed to result in death. A person regularly drinking tap water and using in daily cooking and coffee brewing, etc; would succumb much more quickly to the bleach poisoning.

The people using tap water in cooking and less activities than drinking the water would require a longer period of accumulation and may not die as quickly, but rather would be having mild symptoms which might result in cancer from the exposure.

But, once the water used in everyday products for consumption; bottled water, soda, beer, tea, juice, coffee, etc; drawn from the public water source of an affected area is used to make those products, then more people will rapidly become affected.

As for the livestock... Can expect a massive dying off to occur, especially in this heat, as they will likely be drinking more water, but the poisoning affected areas appear to be mainly in urban and metropolitan areas, so rural areas may not be experiencing the same as this could be a targeted attack.

How do you know?

By comparing the shade of the strip to the shades on the front of the testing packaging.

You looked at the packaging?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

Someone's written about the "crownvirus" in livestock. Digestional and respiratory problems, bleach ingestion.

When I nearly had a heart attack after drinking the tap water back in March... though I felt something strange back in February, a cold sensation in My chest, I thought. Might be the water. But, anyway, I also was having undigested bowel movements. Pooping out undigested food, and realized that the cilia in My intestines was probably burned off from the bleach. Another sign, because it's a hydrochloric acid, a killing h.a; if you know Batman.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

There's a color coded guide on the front of the packaging to show you how to determine how much of the sanitizer solution is in the water, which I used as My guide in determining the results of the test.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

There's a color coded guide on the front of the packaging to show you how to determine how much of the sanitizer solution is in the water, which I used as My guide in determining the results of the test.

Did you follow the directions on proper usage?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Yes, ran the water over the strip for the appropriate amount of time. I've been working in the restaurant/food service industry for the past 3 years, so I have plenty of experience using the testing strips.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Yes, ran the water over the strip for the appropriate amount of time. I've been working in the restaurant/food service industry for the past 3 years, so I have plenty of experience using the testing strips.

Yes, ran the water over the strip for the appropriate amount of time.

What do the instructions say is the appropriate time?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

There's a color coded guide on the front of the p ackaging to show you how to determine how much of the sanitizer solution is in the water, which I used as My guide in determining the results of the test.

I was instructed that 20 seconds is the appropriate time, the strip starts changing around 5 to 10 after immersion, and that's what happened when I tested the tap water repeatedly.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

There's a color coded guide on the front of the p ackaging to show you how to determine how much of the sanitizer solution is in the water, which I used as My guide in determining the results of the test.

I was instructed that 20 seconds is the appropriate time, the strip starts changing around 5 to 10 after immersion, and that's what happened when I tested the tap water repeatedly.

I was instructed that 20 seconds is the appropriate time

When you're testing sanitizer, how do you run sanitizer for 20 seconds?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

From the water/sanitizer solution mix that comes out of the sanitizer solution container as I'm filling up the buckets.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

From the water/sanitizer solution mix that comes out of the sanitizer solution container as I'm filling up the buckets.

Who gave you the impression the test paper should be held under a running stream, rather than dipped, quickly, into the solution?

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Who gave you the impression the test paper should be held under a running stream, rather than dipped, quickly, into the solution?

The testing strips I used are Quaternary testing strips, which means holding the strip the in the water for at least 10 seconds. I'll try today with the quick dip test.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

The testing strips I used are Quaternary testing strips, which means holding the strip the in the water for at least 10 seconds. I'll try today with the quick dip test.

which means holding the strip the in the water for at least 10 seconds.

You're wrong. You're rinsing out the indicator.

Dip the strip into the sanitizing solution and remove at once. Immediately compare the resulting color with the enclosed color chart which match concentrations of 0-200-400-600-800-1000ppm

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Dip the strip into the sanitizing solution and remove at once. Immediately compare the resulting color with the enclosed color chart which match concentrations of 0-200-400-600-800-1000ppm

Nope, the test says 10 seconds on the back of the testing strip instructions. A quick dip resulted in slight color changing to a darker green from the tap water. The water's been poisoned, its a domestic terrorist as-salt. A salting of the water.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Nope, the test says 10 seconds on the back of the testing strip instructions. A quick dip resulted in slight color changing to a darker green from the tap water. The water's been poisoned, its a domestic terrorist as-salt. A salting of the water.

Nope, the test says 10 seconds on the back of the testing strip instructions.

Post a picture.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

The exact testing strip used:
1595131562231.png

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

View attachment 364889

Dip for 10 seconds, not hold under running water for 30 seconds.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

View attachment 364889

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

Sounds serious!

How many ppm?

How do you know?

Post a picture.

View attachment 364889

Noted and tested fresh today, same results.

Forum List

Back