The PMs of Poland & Denmark will meet today to inaugurate Baltic Pipe.The pipeline will bring Norwegian gas to Poland & beyond.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Before some troll accounts start to troll again: — No, Germany is independent of MOSCOW since months (0% import since 01.09) — Yes, MANY EAST - EUROPEAN Leaders were right with their warnings

Why isn't everyone building Thorium reactors?
DONT MUCH ABOUT TR, I THINK WE´D BUILD THE SMALL NR, AND DO IT FAST

Before some troll accounts start to troll again: — No, Germany is independent of MOSCOW since months (0% import since 01.09) — Yes, MANY EAST - EUROPEAN Leaders were right with their warnings

The problem - this pipeline will not really help Poland because the prices for gas are extremely high in the moment and the government of Poland made no long-term contracts while this pipeline was made and gas had been relativelly cheap.

What's nonsense. No one seriously had expected that Russia will attack the Ukraine. Not even the Ukrainians on their own expected that this will happen. "The EAST-EUROPEAN Leaders" (German: "die osteuropäischen Führer" preferred the corrupt Ukrainian government (before Selensky was elected) and their manipulations of the Russian gas pipelines by the Ukraine and preferred to live in a fake-fear of a German-Russian pincer movement (=fear of the own people means to make votes for the own corrupt governments). They asked the criminal American president Donald Trump (a friend of their corruption and also of the autocrat Putin) for help, whose politics also had been to manipulate the Brexit to weaken Europe (="divide et impera"). Donald Trump destroyed finally the former trustful relations between the USA and Germany. For Germany this means: To continue to trust in any nation of Slaws and/or to trust in the USA is nearly the same mistake. And Baltic Germans or East-European Germans anyway do not exist any longer. A very big problem in the current super-stupid and super-dangerous situation of world politics are also Turkey and Hungaria. Turkey sends by the way in the moment masses of Syrian refugees to Europe. And China adds with the verbal attacks againsts Taiwan also violent nonsense to the world politics. All together this seems to be a Gordian knot who seems to call for a brutally drunken "Alexander the worst" with a sword like World War III. Bye bye planet.

Last edited:
What's nonsense. No one seriously had expected that Russia will attack the Ukraine.

Madam, it was a preventive attack, Russia demonstrated numerous NATO documents which prove NATO ....sorry, Ukraine wanted to attack Crimea and Donbass two weeks later, in the beginning of the march, 2022
Your probably answer to me is already known:

- You're an idiot, a Nazi, Antisemite, gay hater etc. etc. etc.

Madam, it was a preventive attack, Russia demonstrated numerous NATO documents which prove NATO ....sorry, Ukraine wanted to attack Crimea and Donbass two weeks later, in the beginning of the march, 2022
Your probably answer to me is already known:

- You're an idiot, a Nazi, Antisemite, gay hater etc. etc. etc.

For Nazis I'm a Jew and one of my bosses had been a homosexual man. We worked together for years and never had any problem which had anything to do with sexuality or private ideas about whatever. And as far as I know this was all over Germany the same relaxed relation between "homos" and "heteros" since decades of years.

1664278423001.png

decades of years

Tons of great news !
Alberta is doing or is going to do is invite German industry to start manufacturing in Alberta because of cheap local energy. A big market for the Germans of course is the USA. Imagine German industry in Alberta, with a quick export to the USA. Alberta’s next 10 years is going to be exciting.

Tons of great news !
Alberta is doing or is going to do is invite German industry to start manufacturing in Alberta because of cheap local energy. A big market for the Germans of course is the USA. Imagine German industry in Alberta, with a quick export to the USA. Alberta’s next 10 years is going to be exciting.

So Alberta makes money with the currently only half-defined US-American war on Germany and Europe. Nothing new. The USA and Europe always made an unbelievable amount of money with Germany. Only because of World War 1 for example the USA doubled their economy. One of the biggest losers of the Ukrainian-Russian war is for sure Germany ... and the European Union ... independent from who will win or lose this war.

Last edited:
Litwin

By the way: The ally of the USA in World War 2 had been Stalin. And the USA sold a big part of East Europe to Stalin and created indirectly the Soviet empire. Putin likes to recreate this Bolshewistic empire with the doctrine of his good ol' criminal friend - and/or useful idiot - Donald Trump: "Make Russia great again".

USA HAS NEVER HAD illusions about koba,

About what? Kuba? The USA overreacted drastically in case of Kuba. By the way: Thank you very much Wasili Archipow. Without you perhaps no one of us would be here.

thats why US always supported anti- stalinist partisans , and our independence

What means "our independence" in this context? I told you just a moment ago that the USA sold the East of Europe to their ally Stalin in World War 2 and Putin today ("Make Russia great again") likes exactly to restore this territorial empire of Russia which the USA once made possible to exist.

Last edited:

No idea what you speak about. ... Got it ... Koba is another name for 'Josef Dshughashwili' (Stalin) ... So what? ... Stalin murdered and displaced also Georgians in masses ... It was by the way George W. Bush who reacted wrong in 2008 when "the Russians" attacked Georgia. I on my own did not even notice that this had happened. Seems to me no one liked to speak about this problem here in Germany because the relations between the USA and Germany anyway had been bad because of George W. Bush and his absurde "preemptive strike"-politics in case of the Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back