The Plame leak case!!!!

Jennifer.Bush

Aug 6, 2006
What's happening. I just heard it was some snitch @ the state dept. Is he goona get charged? Can they leave the white house alone now! can they let rove live again!!:banana: @ the media not able to link rove- they must be so unhappy

well it might be difficult to charge him consider it was never a crime to begin with.

However, I can't imagine the fact that Fitzgerald and the Media have known who the leak was for a long while and continued pursuing the Administration is going to look good to the public. Nor the fact that anyone who looks at the law they were investigating could conclude that there was a case when the statute was clear that Plame would not be considered a covert agent.

So basically, the special prosecutor wasted the tax payers time, money, and continued the investigation specifically so he could try to trip people he knew had nothing to do with the investigation up.

Everything we learn about this investigation just screams to be abuse of the system and corruption. I think we should bill Fitzgerald for the time he has wasted.

Forum List

Back