The place for atheism?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Science deals with what can be objectively measured. The soul and spirit and God and so on are not in this category.

So, what causes the market, a place if you will, for objectivity and objective measurement?

Stress does. Stress makes you ask questions. Stress forces you to look for solutions to compensate. Stress inspires you to ask about beginnings and ends and causality and so on.

This is the birth place of science.

But what causes this all sourcing stress? What is the source of objective thinking?

The answer to that is in the spiritual. That is in the Creation that exists before science and gives birth to science in the above fashion.

So,science will keep running its circles and hoops and trends and revolutions, revolutionary achievements, as the stress keeps up its constantly flowing energy from a source that science can't measure.

The stress is also a counter factor in order to reduce prayer, a thing orthogonal to science.

Interestingly, before the corruption of the Creation there was no stress. So the place of science seems to be near where creativity imitates God, a work of the devil.

Discuss.

Science deals with what can be objectively measured. The soul and spirit and God and so on are not in this category.

So, what causes the market, a place if you will, for objectivity and objective measurement?

Stress does. Stress makes you ask questions. Stress forces you to look for solutions to compensate. Stress inspires you to ask about beginnings and ends and causality and so on.

But what causes this all sourcing stress? What is the source of objective thinking?

The answer to that is in the spiritual. That is in the Creation that exists before science and gives birth to science in the above fashion.

So,science will keep running its circles and hoops and trends and revolutions, revolutionary achievements, as the stress keeps up its constantly flowing energy from a source that science can't measure.

The stress is also a counter factor in order to reduce prayer, a thing orthogonal to science.

Interestingly, before the corruption of the Creation there was no stress. So the place of science seems to be near where creativity imitates God, a work of the devil.

Discuss.
I heard something like that before but it was just another fart

Discuss.
When I was in college, I would sometimes stay up late and develop theories very similar to yours. Some seemed so profound till I felt obligated to write them down to share with others who would certainly appreciate my insite, and reasoning. Of course, the next day, after I was sober, I realized they were the most absurd rants that I had ever come up with. To this day, I'm glad we didn't have the internet back then, or I would have posted that goofy shit when I wrote it. Fortunately, I never embarrassed myself by letting others see that silly stuff, but it seems you didn't get the opportunity to read your thoughts with a sober mind before putting it out there for all to see.

Discuss.
You could travel back in time a couple thousand years to relieve your half of your stress by living half as long. Of course, dying from tooth disease and religious wars brings its own stress...

Interestingly, before the corruption of the Creation there was no stress.
Magical nonsense. Does not belong in the science section.

We evolved "stress" as a means of survival. Right about the time your preferred, false creation myth was allegedly playing out, Sumerians were discovering and forming the basis of modern civilization. Their "stress" led them to form communities for survival. And, as is always the case, any god myths only existed on their minds. Everything they accomplished came about by reasoning and other very human, corporeal traits, like empathy. No gods helped them. What irresponsible, negligent gods they had!

Discuss.
....as with all of these OPs, you haven't proved there is a god--making your whole OP null and void

Forum List

Back