The Pitiful Trumper

But still the pathetic Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel.

Just like the Hillary backers have for the last 4 years.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning...

and afternoon...

and evening.
I addressed Hillary. They are not even remotely similar. Hillary handled her loss with dignity. Can you say the same about Trump?
with dignity?....are we looking at the same hillary?...

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.
Correct.

Comparing 2016 to 2020 is idiotic – Clinton won the popular vote, unlike Trump, Clinton conceded timely and honorably, unlike Trump, and although justifiably upset, Democrats didn’t try to undermine the political process with ridiculous conspiracy theories, meritless court challenges, and lies, unlike Trump.

Clinton was drunk and did not concede in a timely fashion. Dems as a whole "resisted" with tactics ranging from official criminal abuse of power, street violence to the point of open insurrection and a soft coup attempt.

Trump at his worst, still looks like a fucking choir boy, next to you brownshirt goons.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.
Trump supporters are neither hated nor my enemy.
That's how they view the world. Hate, enemies, evil.

What an awful way to go through life.

But still the pathetic Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel.

Just like the Hillary backers have for the last 4 years.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning...

and afternoon...

and evening.
I addressed Hillary. They are not even remotely similar. Hillary handled her loss with dignity. Can you say the same about Trump?

not the current discussion, is it?

Todays discussion is about how the Trumpers are handling the loss.

and your side have 4 years of crying and whining behind you.
Listen there is a difference between opposing Trump’s agenda and whining and bitching and moaning about rigged elections when there is absolutely no proof of it.
there is also a difference in opposing a guys agenda and being called a racist even though there was no proof it was racial.....

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. ....

Only a faggot would pretend to think that you would be honest in your judgement of your hated enemies.

FUck you.
Trump supporters are neither hated nor my enemy.
That's how they view the world. Hate, enemies, evil.

What an awful way to go through life.

Are you pretending that Johnlaw is willing or able to be fair in his judgement of "trumpers"?

Because me point was that he is not.

That you would spin this as me being the bad guy, is you being dishonest.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.
Since 2012, most of the smart people have put you on ignore by now.
mail.gif
mail2.gif

1. You really need me to explain how political violence backed by police force, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

2. You really need me to explain to you, how widespread censorship, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

I refuse to believe you are that fucking stupid. YOu are just gaslighting me. Fuck off.

1) Who invaded the state house of Michigan with guns? Dems? Who backs Rittenhouse on this board? Lefties?
2) If you mean censorship Twitter then you couldn't be more wrong. They are still allowing TLITWH to tweet, they're just calling bullshit on what he is saying. It's their right. It's their platform. Just ask the Dixie Chicks about censorship - either actual censorship or censorship by proxy.

Your neocon, Whackadoodle, Deplorable loons sure do a lot of whining. You have been doing so for the past four years every time somebody says 'boo' against your precious pup.

1. You really need me to explain how political violence backed by police force, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

2. You really need me to explain to you, how widespread censorship, undermines an election's "free and fairness"?

I refuse to believe you are that fucking stupid. YOu are just gaslighting me. Fuck off.

1) Who invaded the state house of Michigan with guns? Dems? Who backs Rittenhouse on this board? Lefties?
2) If you mean censorship Twitter then you couldn't be more wrong. They are still allowing TLITWH to tweet, they're just calling bullshit on what he is saying. It's their right. It's their platform. Just ask the Dixie Chicks about censorship - either actual censorship or censorship by proxy.

Your neocon, Whackadoodle, Deplorable loons sure do a lot of whining. You have been doing so for the past four years every time somebody says 'boo' against your precious pup.

An "invasion" were no one was hurt. Compare that to the "mostly peaceful protests" of BLM and ANtifa, with dozens dead and billions in damages.

My point stands. The election was not free or fair.

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing America over seas....

“…these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.”

Consider that many of these threads are started by posters who really don’t believe the nonsense they propagate – conservatives are practicing the firehose of falsehood misinformation tactic used by Russia (which comes as no surprise); repeat as many lies as possible in the hope some are perceived to be ‘true.’

By doing so conservatives seek to sow mistrust and undermine confidence in the political process, to advance the lie that Biden is not the legitimate president, and to create confusion and discord among voters perceived to benefit Republicans.

“…these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.”

Consider that many of these threads are started by posters who really don’t believe the nonsense they propagate – conservatives are practicing the firehose of falsehood misinformation tactic used by Russia (which comes as no surprise); repeat as many lies as possible in the hope some are perceived to be ‘true.’

By doing so conservatives seek to sow mistrust and undermine confidence in the political process, to advance the lie that Biden is not the legitimate president, and to create confusion and discord among voters perceived to benefit Republicans.

LOL!!! Said a lefty who still pretends that Trump said that ws are "very fine people".

What a vile liar.

the same dam things the democrats would do if the situation was reversed......

pretends that Trump said that ws are "very fine people".
So when trump said, "There are many fine people on BOTH sides."

What are the two sides that trump speaks of?

LIke his said, on the side of historical statues.

He was explicit that he was NOT referring to ws.

This has been repeatedly discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this very site.

Do you need a link? LIke I've done literally dozens of times on this very site?

LIke his said, on the side of historical statues. (he)

This has been repeatedly discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this very site.

on the side of historical statues.

I NEVER heard trump say this.^^^^

Now, of course, at a later time, some very fine people on trumps side, tried to say, "This is what he REALLY meant to say."

lol. You guys keep making shit up.

Who's "whining"?

Just because Biden stole the election doesn't mean I can't shit all over him for the next four years. I'm gonna have me some fun with with that old cocksucker and you little bitches.

:laughing0301:

Dems as a whole "resisted" with tactics ranging from official criminal abuse of power, street violence to the point of open insurrection and a soft coup attempt.

Yes, yes, you're making up fake stories of liberal violence to justify your own open lust for brownshirt violence, just as the Nazis made up stories of violent Jews to jusitfy ttheir viollence. Your fascist tactics aren't anything new in history.

Suck it hard, fascist. Your fascist coup flopped, you're crying sad fascist tears, and we're laughing at your helpless rage-flailing.

LIke his said, on the side of historical statues. (he)

on the side of historical statues.

I NEVER heard trump say this.^^^^

Now, of course, at a later time, some very fine people on trumps side, tried to say, "This is what he REALLY meant to say."

lol. You guys keep making shit up.

The full transcripts have been posted on this site dozens of times.

That you never "heard it", says something about your lack of communication skills and the news sources you trust.

The fact remains he said it, explicitly and clearly.

Most liberals know this, they are just filthy liars. Some of dupes.

Which are you?

Forum List

Back