The Pitiful Trumper

Dems as a whole "resisted" with tactics ranging from official criminal abuse of power, street violence to the point of open insurrection and a soft coup attempt.

Yes, yes, you're making up fake stories of liberal violence to justify your own open lust for brownshirt violence, just as the Nazis made up stories of violent Jews to jusitfy ttheir viollence. Your fascist tactics aren't anything new in history.

Suck it hard, fascist. Your fascist coup flopped, you're crying sad fascist tears, and we're laughing at your helpless rage-flailing.
disputed.jpg

Dems as a whole "resisted" with tactics ranging from official criminal abuse of power, street violence to the point of open insurrection and a soft coup attempt.

Yes, yes, you're making up fake stories of liberal violence to justify your own open lust for brownshirt violence, just as the Nazis made up stories of violent Jews to jusitfy ttheir viollence. Your fascist tactics aren't anything new in history.

Suck it hard, fascist. Your fascist coup flopped, you're crying sad fascist tears, and we're laughing at your helpless rage-flailing.

The thousands of videos of bloody violence in the streets by your brownshirts, while cops are ordered to stand down, if not help the rioters,

makes your denial, look retarded. And faggoty.

YOu are a retarded faggot.

]ust because Biden stole the election

See? There's more of that little bitch whining.

doesn't mean I can't shit all over him for the next four years. I'm gonna have me some fun with with that old cocksucker and you little bitches.

So what's the plan, cry even harder? Lose even bigger? Embrace fascism with even more gusto? Throw even more tantrums? Act even more disgusting?

Win or lose, you were going to act as badly as it's possible for a human to act, so your threat isn't much of a threat.

The thousands of videos of bloody violence in the streets by your brownshirts, while cops are ordered to stand down, if not help the rioters,

I see why you're crying. You know your fascist loser cult can't win without violence and cheating. Without Trump telling law enforcement to leave the right-wing terrorists and frauds alone, your fascist cult has lost it's best weapon.

I see why you're crying. You know your fascist loser cult can't win without violence and cheating. Without Trump telling law enforcement to leave the right-wing terrorists and frauds alone, your fascist cult has lost it's best weapon.

THe fact that you need to constantly lie, shows that you are the one that is weak and knows that he cannot win without cheating.

Dem mayors order cops to not arrest violent lefty thugs and even help them by standing guard over them while they block roads and bridges, and arrest people that try to defend themselves.

That is the reality. THat you lie about it, is just you being a retarded faggot.

I prefer to use the term "gender-confused person suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome", but "retarded faggot" could also apply.

Whatever works best for you. :laughing0301:

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.
The correct descriptive term is Trumpanzee! Bigly!!!

I prefer to use the term "gender-confused person suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome", but "retarded faggot" works nicely.

:laughing0301:

Thank you.

Dem mayors order cops to not arrest violent lefty thugs and even help them by standing guard over them while they block roads and bridges, and arrest people that try to defend themselves.

You poor brainwashed thing. Like the GoodGermans, you just don't understand that your masters have been lying to you.

That is the reality. THat you lie about it, is just you being a retarded faggot.

Look at that, someone is really repressed and closeted. You clearly need a big bear to come over and give you what you so obviously crave.

You poor brainwashed thing. Like the GoodGermans, you just don't understand that your masters have been lying to you.

Look at that, someone is really repressed and closeted. You clearly need a big bear to come over and give you what you so obviously crave.
disputed2.jpg

I've seen it with my own eyes, you retarded faggot.

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing America over seas....

the dixie chicks got much of their bullshit for bad mouthing Bush overseas....
Bush is not America. America was built on dissent. Remember the Boston Tea Party?

1. Bush was the President and it was seen as disrespectful to the Office and to the country.

2. America was NOT built on dissent. America rebelled against unjust rule from far away when there was no legal recourse for our grievances. Today, there are plenty. That you conflate the two, is you just talking jive.

1. Bush was the President and it was seen as disrespectful to the Office and to the country.

2. America was NOT built on dissent. America rebelled against unjust rule from far away when there was no legal recourse for our grievances. Today, there are plenty. That you conflate the two, is you just talking jive.
1) It was only seen that way by a certain typ2 of American.
2) Naw, it was built on dissent.
dissent
the holding or expression of opinions at variance with those commonly or officially held.

1) It was only seen that way by a certain typ2 of American.
2) Naw, it was built on dissent.
dissent
the holding or expression of opinions at variance with those commonly or officially held.

1. Sure. Americans that don't like other Americans putting down the country in front of outsiders. You know, actually patriotic Americans, as opposed to anti-American Americans.

2. No, it was not. You can say it all you want. The Revolution was not a armed mob but a well organized militia fighting a war. And that does not validate all dissent. The Dixie Chicks were being assholes and they offended their fans and took some flack for their behavior, as is right and proper.

I decided to start a thread on this topic because there are just so many whining bitching threads on Trump’s loss to Joseph Biden. I mean these threads range from whining to wailing to promulgating conspiracy theories. The Trumper will post all manner of trash no matter who it is from or where it originates so long as that trash reinforces their biases and conspiracy theories.

There was no voter fraud. Trump’s own DHS confirmed there was no voter fraud. The courts have found no voter fraud. Nobody anywhere have found widespread election fraud.

But still the Pitiful Trumper continues to bellyache, gripe and snivel. They have to go to conspiracy sites because they have nothing to support their delusions.

Yeah, at least when Hillary supporters were upset, she at least won the popular vote and lost only minuscule amount of votes in three or four states. But Hillary conceded quickly. As I recall there were little if any threads on civil war started by Hillary supporters, and though there were murmurs of rigged elections, they moved on. They moved on to 2018.

The Trumper has nothing. Trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million and the states Trump is contesting, save Georgia, are not even close. Even Georgia after recounts have confirmed a Biden win.

I expect the Pitiful Trumper to hang on to their conspiracy theories. They have absolutely nothing else.
More Troll Bait. Your Senile Pedophile broke his ankle sniffing hid dog's butt, meanwhile President Trump literally defeated Covid like it was a case of the sniffles. Joe will not be president anyways, due to voter fraud but if I was a betting man, I would invest in Depends Stock.

Joe will make that the most popular adult diaper ever.

AP photo of Biden's foot.

1606703185174.png

pretends that Trump said that ws are "very fine people".
So when trump said, "There are many fine people on BOTH sides."

What are the two sides that trump speaks of?

LIke his said, on the side of historical statues. (he)

He was explicit that he was NOT referring to ws.

This has been repeatedly discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this very site.

Do you need a link? LIke I've done literally dozens of times on this very site?

on the side of historical statues.

I NEVER heard trump say this.^^^^

Now, of course, at a later time, some very fine people on trumps side, tried to say, "This is what he REALLY meant to say."

lol. You guys keep making shit up.

The full transcripts have been posted on this site dozens of times.

That you never "heard it", says something about your lack of communication skills and the news sources you trust.

The fact remains he said it, explicitly and clearly.

Most liberals know this, they are just filthy liars. Some of dupes.

Which are you?
Ouch. That lie even hurts.
even though you are pathetic in your attempt to belittle.
If he said it, what you claim, then yes. It came from within some deep RW rag with Zero cred. That’s not worth searching.
And ONLY after someone told him what he should have said. POS.

pretends that Trump said that ws are "very fine people".
So when trump said, "There are many fine people on BOTH sides."

What are the two sides that trump speaks of?

LIke his said, on the side of historical statues. (he)

He was explicit that he was NOT referring to ws.

This has been repeatedly discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this very site.

Do you need a link? LIke I've done literally dozens of times on this very site?

on the side of historical statues.

I NEVER heard trump say this.^^^^

Now, of course, at a later time, some very fine people on trumps side, tried to say, "This is what he REALLY meant to say."

lol. You guys keep making shit up.

The full transcripts have been posted on this site dozens of times.

That you never "heard it", says something about your lack of communication skills and the news sources you trust.

The fact remains he said it, explicitly and clearly.

Most liberals know this, they are just filthy liars. Some of dupes.

Which are you?
Ouch. That lie even hurts.
even though you are pathetic in your attempt to belittle.
If he said it, what you claim, then yes. It came from within some deep RW rag with Zero cred. That’s not worth searching.
And ONLY after someone told him what he should have said. POS.

From POLITIFACT

" Excuse me. If you take a look at some of the groups, and you see -- and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not -- but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ..."

" But they were there to protest -- excuse me, if you take a look, the night before they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. "

" You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name...."

"

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group...."

" there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ..."

This is the part where, if you had any decency, you would admit you were wrong.

My point stands. You liberals are the ones who are liars and pitiful.

Forum List

Back