Election Lawsuits Meltdown… With Prejudice!

The fight against this blatant attempt at stealing this election has a long ways to go, Daryl Klunt, and if justice prevails (and I have a sneaking suspicion that that the odds are in Trump's favor) the meltdown of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies will be legendary. Documentaries detailing the "crash and burn" complete with suicidal acts where leftards set themselves on fire will be recorded. I would be happy to supply them with the gasoline and matches.

On the other hand, if this coup d'etat succeeds?? Pedo Joe has 80 million Trump voters that were disenfranchised that know beyond even a shadow of a doubt that Pedo Joe isn't anywhere in the vicinity of "Legit" territory. It doesn't matter how many lame posts commie loving sacks of shit put on social media that silences the opposition.....the fact of the matter is that Pedo Joe couldn't lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat even if he had the blood of a recent "kill" dripping from his sleeves. Unlike leftards, anti-Pedo Joe opposers will not be attacking anyone that supported the pedophile nor will they riot and burn down their cities. Don't ever mistake their good-nature as compliance and don't think for a minute that they can be brow-beaten or bullied into compliance and acceptance of such a sorry piece of Chi-com bought and paid for POS like Pedo Joe.

Bet me and lose on that one, Daryl Klunt....

Hope this helps!

Deal with it.......

The fight against this blatant attempt at stealing this election has a long ways to go, Daryl Klunt, and if justice prevails (and I have a sneaking suspicion that that the odds are in Trump's favor) the meltdown of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies will be legendary. Documentaries detailing the "crash and burn" complete with suicidal acts where leftards set themselves on fire will be recorded. I would be happy to supply them with the gasoline and matches.

On the other hand, if this coup d'etat succeeds?? Pedo Joe has 80 million Trump voters that were disenfranchised that know beyond even a shadow of a doubt that Pedo Joe isn't anywhere in the vicinity of "Legit" territory. It doesn't matter how many lame posts commie loving sacks of shit put on social media that silences the opposition.....the fact of the matter is that Pedo Joe couldn't lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat even if he had the blood of a recent "kill" dripping from his sleeves. Unlike leftards, anti-Pedo Joe opposers will not be attacking anyone that supported the pedophile nor will they riot and burn down their cities. Don't ever mistake their good-nature as compliance and don't think for a minute that they can be brow-beaten or bullied into compliance and acceptance of such a sorry piece of Chi-com bought and paid for POS like Pedo Joe.

Hope this helps!

Deal with it.......
Yep yep and yep.

Hope this helps!

Deal with it.......

Repeat after me. President-elect Joe Biden. You can do it, you silly faggot.

Hope this helps!

Deal with it.......

Repeat after me. President-elect Joe Biden. You can do it, you silly faggot.
Excuse me? I am a"faggot"? Bet me on this and lose..... I would make even the most attractive female relative that shares your dna to drop their panties with relative ease and effort by merely being in their presence. It's not like I could even feign interest in them. God knows that they wouldn't be attractive enough for me to mount and give them the honor of my sacred seed....not even by backwoods standards...the ugly ones (of which I am sure makes up the majority of your bloodline) would make me nauseous.

Save your "faggot" talk for the queer bath-houses that you no doubt frequent, ya self-loathing "lavender boy".

Hope this helps!!!!

(snicker)

The only coup attempt happening is with Trump, trying to steal the election from the 80 million voters that cast their votes for their candidate of choice, Joe Biden. Trump and his flock, are attempting a coup, sedition.... ;)

82 million, including independents, said loud and clear,

Donald J Trump
You're Fired

The only coup attempt happening is with Trump, trying to steal the election from the 80 million voters that cast their votes for their candidate of choice, Joe Biden. Trump and his flock, are attempting a coup, sedition.... ;)

82 million, including independents, said loud and clear,

Donald J Trump
You're Fired
Care-tard SEZ???? "That dastardly Trump is trying to steal the election from millions of voters disguised as fraudulent ballots!!!!"

Cry me a river, ya stupid sack of shit. I hope that at the very least that Trump is able to plant the "mac-daddy" garden of discontent and that Pedo Joe is laughed out of office. Eighty million disenfranchised voters will turn their back on this disgusting sack of shit if his handlers are able to steal this election. I hope to turn a tidy profit on "FUCK BIDEN" t-shirts and masks....hope ya don't mind....

(snicker)

New Topics

Forum List

Back