The Physics Of WTC 7

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? :eusa_whistle:

Do you even understand the concept of an Ignore List? I. Can't. Hear. You. :bye1:

well if the only way you can avoid having your ass handed to you is to put people on ignore we wont hold it against you

no evidence to that claim is on file. nice try jerking off and shooting blanks
really? just everything you post proves sayit's statement true.
your not qualified to make that claim

Which doesn't mean it's not true. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you really aren't as goofy as your posts make you seem. It's time for you to come out and admit you're just fuckin' around and don't really believe the silly shit you post here.
C'mon, Princess ... 'fess up. You can't be as stupid as you pretend.

really? just everything you post proves sayit's statement true.

Which doesn't mean it's not true. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you really aren't as goofy as your posts make you seem. It's time for you to come out and admit you're just fuckin' around and don't really believe the silly shit you post here.

at least someone takes you seriously,

ok-TheHarringtonsBarfordcattleontherightweretheoverallbestperformersofthechallengeTheyputon07kilosadayover12monthsRebeccaGunthers.jpg

carry on

Let's look at YOUR quote from another thread over at the Science Chat Forum.

You're actually trying to use my theories to show an exception to Newtons laws? What a nut! You can look at my quotes and animations all you want, but like I said, I'm just an anonymous internet guy like you. Tearing down my theories won't get you the exception to Newtons laws you're looking for (and very badly need in order for your story to work). Why not just admit you can't find one?

Let's break that down shall we?

More "Three Card Monte"? No thanks!

So you admit that a buckling column could indeed contain a period of free fall after bifurcation, but fail to apply this to a structure?! What the fuck man! This PROVES that your lack of knowledge regarding structures is in play here.

I'm not admitting anything, there's nothing for me to admit.... clown. I said it seemed "likely" and that it "may" shorten the fall time. Even if that happened, it wouldn't reach the ground at the same time as the control on the right. Anyway, you keep trying to focus on me as if maybe one of my ideas will prove Newton wrong.... Focussing on me won't help you. It doesn't matter what either of us say. It's about what Newton said. Answer the question....

How can a falling body could go into free fall in spite of having to use some of its gravitational potential energy to overcome resistance in the process?

So which will it be.... Newtonian physics on the left, or dawsian physics on the right? I'll stick with the Newton guy.... you guys suck!

25bd5d8b9f31bb7a59bb3a25fd6f15bd.gif
4d933f913e48ce151f3ef5f319a8cde3.gif

way to go!

a 2fer!

you handed dawtard and gamoronclown their asses all in one clean sweep!

and they negged you for teaching them newtons laws.

ungrateful bastards they are.

ok-TheHarringtonsBarfordcattleontherightweretheoverallbestperformersofthechallengeTheyputon07kilosadayover12monthsRebeccaGunthers.jpg

carry on

So then you are as stupid as your posts would indicate. A brain is a terrible thing to waste, Princess ... seek qualified professional help.

carry on

So then you are as stupid as your posts would indicate. A brain is a terrible thing to waste, Princess ... seek qualified professional help.

the difference between you and I is that I have the working knowledge to understand when you have had your asses handed to you. You on the other hand arent qualified to even choose which expert to believe. In other words you are just a dumb ass being led around by the nose of whatever makes you feel good despite reality.

Enjoy the ride. Carry on talking to your cow audience. Who can argue with that level of intelligence.

Last edited:

carry on

the difference between you and I is that I have the working knowledge to understand when you have had your asses handed to you. You on the other hand arent qualified to even choose which expert to believe. In other words you are just a dumb ass being led around by the nose of whatever makes you feel good despite reality.

Enjoy the ride. Carry on talking to your cow audience. Who can argue with that level of intelligence.
working knowledge MY ass!
you, as evidenced by your insipid ignorant self important blathering have no knowledge working or other wise of even the most basic logical concepts..

Far out man! Thanks ZenBubba and mamooth. I want to go ahead but this thread has to be clean or I'm getting out of here. I reported the post by 9/11 inside job as having nothing to do with the topic. If this is really a science forum, that post will be removed. I'll post then.... Am I being unreasonable?

here is the perfect PRIME example of what i was talking about earlier,how these government agents trolls go and whine to the mods all the time.:lol::lol::lol:

Far out man! Thanks ZenBubba and mamooth. I want to go ahead but this thread has to be clean or I'm getting out of here. I reported the post by 9/11 inside job as having nothing to do with the topic. If this is really a science forum, that post will be removed. I'll post then.... Am I being unreasonable?

here is the perfect PRIME example of what i was talking about earlier,how these government agents trolls go and whine to the mods all the time.:lol::lol::lol:

ELC and the truthers handed them their asses so many times I lost count LOL

ELC and the truthers handed them their asses so many times I lost count LOL
that's a nice fantasy..
you lost count? the you must really suck at physics.....

This is still going on?? Dayam. There are a 100 fucking videos of the plane flying into the tower and no evidence whatsoever on the planet that every single video shot that was altered and not a single person who recorded noticed their video was modified to edit in a plane.

There is no greater lunacy on the face of the Earth greater than Truthers. They make Birthers look like Einstein.

This is still going on?? Dayam. There are a 100 fucking videos of the plane flying into the tower and no evidence whatsoever on the planet that every single video shot that was altered and not a single person who recorded noticed their video was modified to edit in a plane.

There is no greater lunacy on the face of the Earth greater than Truthers. They make Birthers look like Einstein.

no see you got it ass backwards again.

when the gubmint officially records it as a plane the gubmint has to prove it was a plane. not me. if you believe da gubmint and want to stand by your man then you can be my guest and prove it.

good luck with that since every video I have seen is faked

no see you got it ass backwards again.

when the gubmint officially records it as a plane the gubmint has to prove it was a plane. not me. if you believe da gubmint and want to stand by your man then you can be my guest and prove it.

good luck with that since every video I have seen is faked
bahahahahahah!

New Topics

Forum List

Back