Barack Obama: The Real President Or Merely A Puppet?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
obama+puppet_748145.jpg

Friday, November 1, 2013
There are those who believe that Barack Obama was groomed for president by powerful people who knew that they would be the real power in the White House while he would serve the simple purpose of gifted orator and “mouthpiece.” Maybe he's just a political "actor" used for video and photo propaganda ops.

I've long wondered about this. The full piece makes a whole lot of sense to me @ American Ranger: Barack Obama: The Real President Or Merely A Puppet?

someone else writes his script he reads them off a teleprompter

the only reason he likes the job is the bennies that comes with it

Last edited:
we have a bunch of Foreigners and commies running our country folks

you did a fine job in voting them in..you should be real proud

Every president has been somebody's puppet. Those who think otherwise are fooling themselves.

we have a bunch of Foreigners and commies running our country folks

you did a fine job in voting them in..you should be real proud

uh we dont vote these people in.Our votes dont count.:rolleyes: Elections are rigged,whoever the establishment wants in,is who gets in.Obomination was their boy and he was the one they made sure got elected both times.

obama+puppet_748145.jpg

Friday, November 1, 2013
There are those who believe that Barack Obama was groomed for president by powerful people who knew that they would be the real power in the White House while he would serve the simple purpose of gifted orator and “mouthpiece.” Maybe he's just a political "actor" used for video and photo propaganda ops.

I've long wondered about this. The full piece makes a whole lot of sense to me @ American Ranger: Barack Obama: The Real President Or Merely A Puppet?

thats what ALL presidents do,just read from the telescreen the propaganda he is told to read like the willing puppet he is from his masters.

Obama is no different from every president we have had since Kennedy,our last REAL president who WASN'T a puppet for the establsihment."other than the fact he isnt a us citizen anyways,in THAT way he is different of course."

He is willing to serve his masters-wall street and the zionists because he knows if he doesnt and serves the people instead,that he will suffer the same fate Kennedy did.

Last edited:
he's strong

he's soft

he won't listen

he's a puppet

he's over educated

he's stupid

he's diabolical

he doesn't care

To Republicans, Obama is all things to all their people.

as a few people already said, the president is just a puppet. a figure head. and a very annoying one to look at as well. i enjoy how the government was shut down, and Obama was concerned that the washington redskins football team name was offensive.

as a few people already said, the president is just a puppet. a figure head. and a very annoying one to look at as well. i enjoy how the government was shut down, and Obama was concerned that the washington redskins football team name was offensive.

yeah what a major concern to have.thats the things presidents that get into office these days find to be very concerning and pressing to deal with.

Forum List

Back