The Philosophy Of Loving Lies.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
I tried to ask in another thread who here supports the truth. Nobody said they do. With that being the case, maybe you would care to tell me WHY YOU SUPPORT LIES! Give me your best philosophical reasoning as to why you support lies instead of truth. Maybe I can cure you. But be forewarned. If you don't speak truthfully on the matter, it will go nowhere. And if that is where you would prefer it to go, please don't reply at all.

I tried to ask in another thread who here supports the truth. Nobody said they do. With that being the case, maybe you would care to tell me WHY YOU SUPPORT LIES! Give me your best philosophical reasoning as to why you support lies instead of truth. Maybe I can cure you. But be forewarned. If you don't speak truthfully on the matter, it will go nowhere. And if that is where you would prefer it to go, please don't reply at all.
My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma

Failure to bully us into taking your doctrines seriously will lead to a serious depression. You are choking on the bitter fruits of fanaticism.

the new border bill doesnt fix the border,, TRUTH!!

• Banned
My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma

Failure to bully us into taking your doctrines seriously will lead to a serious depression. You are choking on the bitter fruits of fanaticism.

Your "karma" is apparently to be a lying POS. Justify yourself. Or continue to be a run away from yourself. The choice is yours.

Why do you care anyway? Perhaps you should tend to your own knitting.

Oh, and about the liar part....Fuck you, you would not say that to me to my face but once.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

why isnt it good enough??

I am only using it as an example of what truth is,,

First, as I said, it is in the wrong thread. In the thread, "The philosophy of truth," I asked who here supports the truth. Your saying something truthful doesn't answer that question. Even a liar can speak the truth if they want to. So, go to the thread I spoke of. If you support the truth, leave a reply in it that says, "I support the truth." It'a as simple as that. From there, let's see where it goes.

First, as I said, it is in the wrong thread. In the thread, "The philosophy of truth," I asked who here supports the truth. Your saying something truthful doesn't answer that question. Even a liar can speak the truth if they want to. So, go to the thread I spoke of. If you support the truth, leave a reply in it that says, "I support the truth." It'a as simple as that. From there, let's see where it goes.
we havent established what I said is truthful,,
its just my truth,,

to some others I just told a lie,,

Even a liar can speak the truth if they want to.
Typical Low-IQ Grammar From a Know-It-All Nincompoop

There's no reason, except that you've been mentally manipulated, that you refused to put the antecedent in the plural ("Even liars") in order to justify using "they" as its pronoun. In truly intelligent and logical English, "they" implies, for example, "if they, his interrogators, want him to."

Dickhead Dictator

All your orders are a symptom of a mental disorder.

Consider it an order if you want. But if you support lies, I asked you to justify yourself. Of course, you don't need to. But anybody with any integrity would. Neither would I expect a liar to have any of that.

Typical Low-IQ Grammar From a Know-It-All Nincompoop

There's no reason, except that you've been mentally manipulated, that you refused to put the antecedent in the plural ("Even liars") in order to justify using "they" as its pronoun. In truly intelligent and logical English, "they" implies, for example, "if they, his interrogators, want him to."

An often used dodge by liars. Disregard the topic at hand. Concentrate on grammar instead.

Forum List

Back