The Philippine Navy sinks 44 chinese fishing boats

China would devour the Philippines, so they better be careful because we both know if China goes after the Philippines
If china goes after Philippines fishing rights it will lose more than it gains

the Philippines is within its legal rights and the world knows it

I'm not so sure about this...I saw this reported in April too....can't find any confirmation yet....

I did a search of Filipino news media sources and came up empty handed. The video is curious. The video's Youtube page says the owner is based in the US, but all of their videos have the same digitized voice-over.

Chinese propaganda, maybe?

Opposition to china is growing

Just a question here. How come a search of the Internet for "44 chinese fishing boats sunk by phillipine navy" on gets return on YouTube and the US Message Board? Not one new service from anywhere on the planet? Is this something that happened or was said to happen back in March?

Mabuhay to the Philippines for smacking down the gangster criminals under Xi Jinping.

And after righteously criticizing another gangster, Joe Biden, for over a year I must complement
him for making a partial boycott of the China Winter Olympics.

Who told him to do that, I wonder?

Edit: the attack on Chinese fishing boats may or may not be true.

China would devour the Philippines, so they better be careful because we both know if China goes after the Philippines Joe Biden isn’t going to stop China…

I detest Biden but there is no evidence that he is that weak.

Just a question here. How come a search of the Internet for "44 chinese fishing boats sunk by phillipine navy" on gets return on YouTube and the US Message Board? Not one new service from anywhere on the planet? Is this something that happened or was said to happen back in March?
You seem to have a valid point

i cant find any verification so I guess its fake news and i take full responsibility for it

Forum List

Back